• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Has Isai ever lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

NixxxoN

Smash Master
ah right. Cuz its ****, i first used to play always FFA with my friends and i remember that i massively improved my skills when i started playing 1vs1

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
ah right. Cuz its ****, i first used to play always FFA with my friends and i remember that i massively improved my skills when i started playing 1vs1
yes playing 1vs1 will improve your skills at a faster rate...but FFAs do have a style of thier own...and its not just about camping....spacing becomes vital for everything because you have 3 people to worry about instead of 1, and just forget about 0-deaths...

NixxxoN

Smash Master
yes playing 1vs1 will improve your skills at a faster rate...but FFAs do have a style of thier own...and its not just about camping....spacing becomes vital for everything because you have 3 people to worry about instead of 1, and just forget about 0-deaths...
lol all u have to do to do well is camping and waiting for someone to attack another and attack both of them in the right situation. Also within the right time, you go to someone that edgeguards another and kill them both :laugh:
And this is a vicious circle all 4 players are good in FFA.
Thats why its not good

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
lol all u have to do to do well is camping and waiting for someone to attack another and attack both of them in the right situation. Also within the right time, you go to someone that edgeguards another and kill them both :laugh:
And this is a vicious circle all 4 players are good in FFA.
Thats why its not good
if you have all 4 people playing like this you don't think its gonna get strategic?

obviously serious FFAs are not going to have the same qualities as serious 1vs1s but there's still an intelligent way to play...if you think its called camping...or if you think its a lesser play style is up to you

kr3wman

Smash Master
I don't really care about camping in the corner and stuff.

It's more the 3 kirbys jumping off the stage to dair you.

And I assure you, you're not getting back to the stage if you're falcon.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
I don't really care about camping in the corner and stuff.

It's more the 3 kirbys jumping off the stage to dair you.

And I assure you, you're not getting back to the stage if you're falcon.
no johnz..be kirby too...keep fsmashin and Dairin too if you cant figure out a way around it

If you cant beat'em, join'em

NixxxoN

Smash Master
Sirhc said:
if you have all 4 people playing like this you don't think its gonna get strategic?
as i said, it ends in a vicious circle... everybody stays camping until someone attacks another and both of them get fvcked up by a third, who gets fvcked up by the fourth.

GreenMarth

Smash Apprentice
awww man, i missed the fun

I TOTALLY forgot i made this...oh well

And for the record... Those losses...are a RARE occurrence..(just trying to add to the conversation)

Like if you have to look hard for him losing...its probably just that occasional off day that made him lose

^.^

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Well the point was not Has he ever lost.. i was merely asking if he loses in serious competitions.

To gain a better idea of how much better he is than everyone else.

...jerk!
Yes, he has lost in serious competitions, namely a bunch of rounds in Japan when he didn't use a main or secondary (almost always Samus) and to Johnny and a few others in the United States.

Isai is in a league far above most smashers, there is barely anyone close to him and I doubt anyone could win vs him in an actual major set in a tourney besides maybe Johnny if he only used Pika and fox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom