• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Has anyone seen this trainer in Emerald?

In the Fray

Smash Apprentice
You guys are scrubs. It only took me 214 hours ( 1 month, 6 days and week ) to beat this guy. The Regiforce pwns this guy team hard, just watch out for his reienforced mewtwo. I think he traded his mewtwo with a metalcoat to one of his friends and got it back. Its armor gives him lots of defense. but makes him slow. Thats his weakness my friends.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
This is the second time you have bumped this.

Strange thread.

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=81467&highlight=leafass

Mandatory joke topic reading. It's my favorite topic in all of Smashboards, actually. :)
I notice Da Man is as much of a fuss bugget here as he was in Toecutter's topic. It seems he can never let people have their fun. Ah, we had fun with him.
Why in the world was this locked? I now have a great desire to hunt down my own Leaf***. Does anyone know if he is in D/P? The leveling would be worth it for the ability to beat all pokemon, he's not even in the ubers tier. Leaf*** could revolutionize the current metagame, is it possible to be banned from ubers? or perhaps one of his special abilities makes him unbannable... I don't know enough about him to speculate much... Is it possible that Jesus has a Leaf***? He doesn't have to evolve, he can create it out of thin air, no? I can see why he's so hard to beat if that is the case...

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Jesus jokes are uncreative and generally unfunny...at least, from my experience.

I wouldn't call this one an exception. Nor is it a reason to necro the thread.

urdailywater

Smash Hero
There was all the reason to bump this thread.

There was a video a while back with this fight in it.

Appearently WMG took it down though.

Let the thread live so it can be bumped 2010.

Top Bottom