• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Has anyone JV-5 stocked a level 9 cpu?

thetones

Smash Rookie
I'm just curious.

Follow up edit if you answer yes: Did you beat them abusing the ledge? Can you do it without gimping them or ledge hogging?

stelzig

Smash Lord
Melee AI is very easy to abuse so doing this isn't really hard. Beating 3 level 9's on a team without taking damage even isn't too hard if you just pick the right ones and create a strategy for them.

(yes lots of people have JV5'd level 9 CPUs)

thetones

Smash Rookie
Melee AI is very easy to abuse so doing this isn't really hard. Beating 3 level 9's on a team without taking damage even isn't too hard if you just pick the right ones and create a strategy for them.
I know, but I'm assuming you played with friendly fire on, because that's what the AI takes into consideration. Try to beat 3 level 9 CPU's without friendly fire on.

red stone

Smash Ace
you can go sheik and abuse a stall. throw in a couple of forward airs and you will never get hit while causing damage. the computers will just keep on running into you while you are invincible. Very boring to do but if you need to do it for a bet or something, there you go.

There's also cool impossible ways to do it too like here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Pkv52ZGtkg

Top Bottom