• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

has anyone ever...

greenpika

Smash Cadet
has anyone ever beaten all-star mode on very hard? what about classic or adventure? with which characters?

Sir Nels the Slayer

Smash Cadet
I've beaten classic mode with Falco and Marth on Very Hard, without continuing. I've beaten Adventure mode on Very Hard with Kirby, but I continued a whole lot, maybe 20 times.

greenpika

Smash Cadet
i meant with only one life. i barely beat classic on hard with marth... but that was five lives

Lynkx

Smash Journeyman
I beat Classic Mode and Adventure mode on Very Hard with Link. But not All Star, though I have tried!

C.S. Dinah

Smash Champion
I've done on classic mode it without continues( maybe once or twice) w/ Samus.
What gets me the most is the multi-melee vs-Pikachus
Same with Adventure mode.

gimp_triscut

Smash Rookie
well, i have beaten classic on very hard with marth, link, ganondorf, and a few others i beat adventure with marth and link, and allstar with link. i didnt use any continues.

Link Lord

Smash Journeyman
In a place where people are tortured endlessly and
has anyone ever beaten all-star mode on very hard? what about classic or adventure? with which characters?
All of those, with Link. Although in All-Star mode I used over 600 coins to finish(MAN I HATE THREE-ON-ONES!!!(kind of ironic how I had the most trouble with the hyrule team)), but I'd say that was worth it for the Mew trophy.

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
Since I had a lot of time on my hands, when I had Melee, I beat All-Star, Adventure, and Classic on Very Hard mode with all, but a select few characters. The few were ones that I did not main very often. It took a while, but it is achievable. And yes, Continues included. (used about 6 on Bowser for All-Star) :urg:

mario8498

Smash Cadet
I've beaten all star mode, very hard, with no continues with Falco, Marth, Mario, and Zelda/Shiek, I believe. I've beaten adventure and Classic on very hard no continues with all characters.

Insane-Contrast

Smash Apprentice
You can do it with almost all the characters if you mash the buttons.
But Falco is the easiest to beat very hard with. Pichu is hard as hell to use.

HenshinHero

Smash Apprentice
I've beaten all-star, classic and Adventure with almost every character on VERY HARD (yes you must capitalize it, thats how hard it is haha) without continuing. The hardest time I had was beating all-star on VERY HARD with Roy, cause back when Melee first came out there was a fake cheat saying if you beat it with Roy you unlock a stage called Dragon Temple.

Geez, I was such a noob back then lol

nintendude7cubed

Smash Rookie
In any mode, just so you know, i go to five lives, never the default three, in which case i've used yoshi and roy to beat classic on very hard without game over... unfortunately as for adventure and all star its never been done by me. I personally never play all star cuz its too frustrating with only one life cuz in all star, its one slip and you're done. yoshi, roy, and doctor mario are the only ones so far which ive beaten adventure on regular hard though.

jacobrhcp

Smash Apprentice
lol I don't believe that renth guy... all star very hard is really luck based for a lot of characters. I believe luigi has some easy SD strat that works, but otherwise the least you can say it's not easy >_>

Dokuro

Smash Ace
i've beaten classic mode on very hard with 1 stock with yoshi without continuing

i've tried doing that again recently but i always get ****ed over with the team battles

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
lol I don't believe that renth guy... all star very hard is really luck based for a lot of characters. I believe luigi has some easy SD strat that works, but otherwise the least you can say it's not easy >_>
You still would need luck since not all stages support the Luigi strat.
Anyway, I finished All-Star on Very Hard with no continues with every character except Bowser, DK, Kirby, Link, Young Link, Pichu, and Mewtwo.
Classic and Adventure are child's play compared to All-Star.

ZeldaSheik

Smash Cadet
I did classic with Zelda with one continue
Adventure I gave up after a thousand continues
and All-Star again with Zelda, 5 continues

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
Beaten classic on Very Hard with Mario and Ness, altho lost count on how many continues I used.
Not sure about Adventure mode and too lazy to check right now.
Never even tried All-Star Mode on Very Hard... And never will.

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
I beat all-star mode on very hard with 5 lives useing samus and mario.
I beat classic on very hard with bowser and mewtwo.
and I beat adventure mode on very hard with mario, samus, and bowser.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
ive beaten all modes V.Hard on with 1 stock, (i had to use the hearts on All star though) with Roy marth and Falco, i hated doign allstar because like someone said 1 mistake and you gota start over...Mr game and watchs stage + bomb omb = ARG!!!

RednaXale

Smash Apprentice
Beat Classic - no continues
Beat Adventure - many continues
Failed All Star - many times

Qnez

Smash Cadet
NNID
Gunzelino
3DS FC
4511-0457-1518
hah, you get one from allstar on hard+ too :p
the all star mew trophy is the easiest one , cause you can continue on that one

I got V. hard with Y.link, link, mario and fox in classic. Got only fox on hard in adventure, same for all stars

Languish

Smash Rookie
I beat Classic on very hard with Dr. Mario without dying. It can be frustrating, but I am used to the setup from playing 64. I beat Adventure Mode on very hard with Falco, but I died once.
:p

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
the all star mew trophy is the easiest one , cause you can continue on that one

I got V. hard with Y.link, link, mario and fox in classic. Got only fox on hard in adventure, same for all stars
WHAT!!! i never knew you could continue for that trophy =.= and here was reseting each time FAWK~ owell xD thanks for the info

Top Bottom