• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Harrisburg Mall Mar 27, HBCPGA.COM

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
I know Asians, I was born in Japan :3

Hbg? lol

Alright, I'll let u know whatt's coming up.

I suggest this one:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=267625

I am co hosting it :)
Hbg - Harrisburg. >_< And you were born in Japan? Rawr, I kick you in your shin!

Cristin, I'm a true FOB..... but it doesn't matter, nice to meet you ;) lol

you both should come to this MD tournament (april 24th)
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=267625

;) it would be great if you guys could make it
I could tell you were a 'true' FOB 'cause of the way you type and your heavy asian accent. XD!!! We have a lot of those in Harrisburg, too. It's normal. ;D And nice to meet you too. ^__^

I'll be looking into that tournament. It's a good amount of time before April 24th, so harharhar. Time for some training! ;D

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
ssr, if you don't talk to ps why do you consistently enter tournaments with his name you fangirl

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
I could tell you were a 'true' FOB 'cause of the way you type and your heavy asian accent. XD!!! We have a lot of those in Harrisburg, too. It's normal. ;D And nice to meet you too. ^__^

I'll be looking into that tournament. It's a good amount of time before April 24th, so harharhar. Time for some training! ;D
good to hear that :laugh:

ssr, if you don't talk to ps why do you consistently enter tournaments with his name you fangirl
cuz it's fun trolling....
sova

Robfox

Smash Lord
G.R.O.A.T. is the same day I may cancel that to go to ATHF presents 5 dolla footlong (lol). What does it mean when it says one tournament is listed for two places for instance footlong is represented in VA/MD so where is it exactly?

KageMurphy

Smash Master
I don't get your question, the location is on the first page:

Location--
Five Guys Restaurant
8863 Greenbelt Rd
Greenbelt, MD 20770

Damon180

Smash Ace
This happens to be the same date as our next tourney, so I apologize in advance for not being able to make it. If/when I do venture outside state lines, odds are it'll be for melee though.

Got church and a ton of other things to do, but I'll start working on editing the vids tonight, hopefully have them posted by Monday.

My AIM name is Damon180 Korn. :)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Hello. I'm Carlos. Yep. I didn't do well, but that was as expected. I got some more tourny exp and all, and thats what matters.

Kurt: **** man you got alot better, good game. xD
Erik: Good **** man ;3
Rin: You did well against kurt and I don't remember who else you played xD
Travis: Man your falcon is good, good playing you. It was fun bairing you haha.
Korn: Good **** man Really good. xD Congrats and I dunno what else to say
El Komosutro: Nice marth man. I gotta learn the marth match-up a little better hehe. ^^;

Gah that 5 hour energy. I think it helped and hurted, but I dunno. At least I wasn't sleepy.

GOLDONE07

Smash Cadet
Hi guys this is the company owner t-boy THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR COMING!!!!
NEXT EVENT WILL BE APRIL 24TH

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
EDIT: I remember Chibo too... Chibo pissed me off D:< (Yes you did rawr!) With your gruesome ROB. T___T *cries in corner*
What did I do wrong? :(
I'm sorry :/

---

Posts in this thread:
IkeFiend 11
KORNNNNN~ 10
Robfox 9
KageMurphy 9

lol Korn your so much more vocal online than off

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
lol i was planning to hold a melee tourney on the 24th

at least this is primarily brawl and mine is melee

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
What did I do wrong? :(
I'm sorry :/
I'm gunna kick you in your shin. (Lolwut) xD You beat me, that's what you did! D: I'm not one to complain anyways, since I'm always bad against ROBs in Basic Brawls. (There's always some sort of random MEGA-Pro ROB.

April 24th..........but thatZ when Korn nd KageMurphy's tournament is aaaaaawwwwwwwwww mmmmmmaaaaaaannnnnnnnnhh >_< I wanna go 2 both *cries*
Me tooooooooo! That sucks big time. >_<!!

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
lol chibo, i talk a lot when im with people im close with irl thats all

April 24th..........but thatZ when Korn nd KageMurphy's tournament is aaaaaawwwwwwwwww mmmmmmaaaaaaannnnnnnnnhh >_< I wanna go 2 both *cries*
Me tooooooooo! That sucks big time. >_<!!
sooo ? :(

come to five guys tournament !!! lool Damon you 2....... lol

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
Raaaaaaawr. This is gunna take contemplation, because I LIVE in Harrisburg. T___T... And I DO wanna go brawling with you guys again. ;D

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I'm gunna kick you in your shin. (Lolwut) xD You beat me, that's what you did! D: I'm not one to complain anyways, since I'm always bad against ROBs in Basic Brawls. (There's always some sort of random MEGA-Pro ROB.
Theres only like 4 pro ROBs lol

but Korn plays metaknight! hate him! lol

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
Theres only like 4 pro ROBs lol

but Korn plays metaknight! hate him! lol
x___x''' Lemme just say that the ROBS I fight that are Pros fight exactly like you. Dx I can't even really beat 50+ damage on them! T__T

Meta Knights are annoying... But ROBs are more annoying. >_<'''

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Hi cristina and robfox

My name is Scott, i run the majority of successful events in our area or help run them. I can personally guarantee you that the event hosted by kagemurphy and SOVAman will be amazing. I will be there to help make sure it is successful. You guys should really try to make it!

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
Hi cristina and robfox

My name is Scott, i run the majority of successful events in our area or help run them. I can personally guarantee you that the event hosted by kagemurphy and SOVAman will be amazing. I will be there to help make sure it is successful. You guys should really try to make it!
Hi there, Scott. 8D

That sounds fantastico! I'll make sure to make arrangements to take a little visit there. ^__^ I need to start training... I haven't even set my Wii back up from taking it over my friend's house... Lemme go do that so I can do some Basic Brawling... -___-''

vagabond

Smash Apprentice
chibo just have the melee tournament in h-burg on the 24th. chad (damon180) and i can't come to yours then because he's required to run the one there.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
chibo just have the melee tournament in h-burg on the 24th. chad (damon180) and i can't come to yours then because he's required to run the one there.
sorry I can't though I would love to have come up to harrisburg

i had the event ready to go like a week ago and got a venue confirmed as well. its just not posted yet cause my school told me to hold off a little bit until the term starts this week to make sure everythings cleared.

Damon180

Smash Ace
sorry I can't though I would love to have come up to harrisburg

i had the event ready to go like a week ago and got a venue confirmed as well. its just not posted yet cause my school told me to hold off a little bit until the term starts this week to make sure everythings cleared.
Ah, too bad. Our dates are set in stone like 6+ months in advance. Perhaps in the future you could get with me so they aren't on conflicting days? I'm really starving for some melee tourneys personally. Between this past one and the last ROM, it's been like 2-3 years since I've been to one. Vagabond and I could rock some brawl teams as well :chuckle: .

I'll post the next event soon. Keep in touch guys.

Top Bottom