• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Happy Smashin' Valley 3! Unlike Valve, we know how to count to 3!

_umbra_

Smash Champion
dobs, you got plans after the game? haven't gotten to chill with you in forever, we should drink

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
dobs, you got plans after the game? haven't gotten to chill with you in forever, we should drink
I'll be up sometime Friday no plans that night then on Sat goin to tourney then game then nothing planned so ya I should be able to do something. I imagine ill be goin out

_umbra_

Smash Champion
anyone who is coming from out of the area: parking is going to be a *****. figure it out now if you can, it's kind of a big deal.

M@v

Subarashii!
Yeah, I wasn't the one who reserved the room for the date; the club president did. It turns out he decided to schedule it the same day as the biggest home football game of the year vs OSU -_-. Also found out its going to be a sellout of 107,000 people, so yeeeeahhhhhhhh

Jumanji_PKO'd_You

Smash Rookie
Yeah, I wasn't the one who reserved the room for the date; the club president did. It turns out he decided to schedule it the same day as the biggest home football game of the year vs OSU -_-. Also found out its going to be a sellout of 107,000 people, so yeeeeahhhhhhhh
Yeah don't know why he did that, unless he didn't know the football schedule at the time. Unless he can postpone this until next weekend (which, yeah right), I think we'll pretty much be dead in regards to attendance come later that afternoon.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
good ****. It's $5 per event (no venue),think it starts at noon. Any other md/va kids coming up?

M@v

Subarashii!
I'll be here probably.

What time does singles/doubles start?

Fees?

:018:
If you need a team mate still I'd be down fyi. If you need directions (412) 855-1473 is my number. Just be careful about parking; its going to be a total ***** because of the OSU game in the evening. Its by far the biggest home game on PSU's schedule. I would offer to let you park in my fraternity lot; but because of the OSU game, we got a bunch of alumni that have taken up all the open space :(

Top Bottom