• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Happy Birthday to The Alpha Gundam!!!!!!!

Gerbil

Smash Champion

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALPHA!!!!!

There should be some things to be noted about Alpha. For one, he's probably one of the more well known Atlantic South Smashers, and that's not just for his skill with Samus alone. I think he's helped almost every one of you in some way, whether it was making you laugh or just being there for support (and if you havn't been helped, you're probably targeted by the gundam XD). We also gotta think about what this man went through...

He's been tased.

He's been poked fun at for his darkness.

We've actually lost him in venues before.

I watched Wes Falcon Punch him from Microscope off FD during Melee's glory days.

He's gotten lost many a time during his extremely long road trips to tournaments.

Speaking of tournaments, he was probably one of the most active tourny goers for the 06-08 season of Melee. Brawl ruined it all lol.

I mean, look at this thread, and we can see how cool he is: Alpha vs Dogy: Who is Blacker?

Yeah. We owe a lot of fun to Alpha.

@Mike: Sticky please? :)

With all that said, Happy 24th Birthday Alpha, we're looking forward to another year of hilarity. : )

~Your best friend lol,

Gerbil

Rayku

Smash Lord
Oh my God it's Alpha's birthday!

One of my first tournaments, Get Four Stocked 1, I housed with you, Gerbil, and met Alpha. He's always been one of the few people to consistently beat me in GA, and I respect him tons for that.

Happy Birthday, Alpha. One more year and you can rent a car!

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
MERRY CELEBRATION OF YOUR COMING INTO THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gundaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam!

Handorin

Smash Hero
Why is this still stickied?

Why didn't I get a birthday thread? You guys racist or something?

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Per Handorin's request, Alpha's birthday thread is no longer stickied.

Just another one of the feats you can tack on his racist record.

Top Bottom