• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Halo series - Crimson Map Pack out now!

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Wow I just played the biggest noobs in a game of griffball. I went +37. Prolly because they kept on staying near each other, whenever i got near them and swung the hammer i killed several of them at once.

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStatsHalo3.aspx?gameid=503149513&player=II F8AL II

I'm actually surprised that the only good person on their team "PITBULL 120" got a "killamanjaro"...the highest i got in that game was a "killtrocity"...

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
You don't exactly have to be good to get the killing spree medals in Grifball, all you need is to be the host.

bjdavis420

Smash Journeyman
zerobeat-

I dont know whats up with halojunk website right now. They haven't been updating lately...so maybe they are trying to fix an aspect to take on the new gametypes. I really have no idea though. Really wish I had my xbox set up, im freakin bored.

Testament27

Smash Journeyman
any capable slayer players wanna level up tonight?

i lost 4 games in a row last night and my kd was above 3 every game. **** pissed me the **** off. im a 38 btw

Toon Linky

Smash Rookie

i lost 4 games in a row last night and my kd was above 3 every game. **** pissed me the **** off. im a 38 btw
I know what you mean. I was on a streak of 7 losses earlier and I was positive 6 of those. Even had a game w/ 20 kills and 4 deaths and still loss. Bad teammates seem to plague me:confused:

blazer787

Smash Journeyman
team or doubles? it makes a diference because i do doubles more often so its higher. i deystroy with the missle pod on construct, in all of my ranked games, i've only missed a total of about 10 shots with it. :)
i did a no-shot challange run on flood gate. that means i didn't shoot at all, meeles and grenades only, legendary no deaths. my time was clocked in at 4:40. the regular normal run record is a hard to beat 3:58

Dexter Morgan

Smash Apprentice
I found this cool glitch today. It tells you your current location and where you are looking on your map. It is fairly easy but only works in LOCAL.

Press the two bumpers, hold in A, hold UP on the D-pad, and push in the left thumb stick. You might have to hold it for a few seconds, but it works. It tells you your location on an x, y, and z axis. And it tells where you are looking on and x and y axis. Very cool, thought I would share this.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings

Add me to your friends list, my gamertag is: II F8AL II

My max skill level is 39 which was in TS but because of bad teammates, I lose almost every single TS game and now im a 35 in TS.

sakuraZaKi

The Ultimate Sore Loser ♡
I'm filling in for my mom at the inn we run~
NNID
taeZaKi
3DS FC
3754-7545-6675
^DAMMIT! I MUST GO TO TARGET TODAY!!!

then we bof shall pwn, da no00bzzz!!1one!!!eleven!!onehundredeleven!!!

Yeah, I really should go get the 3 months thing. Then I can finish the Gold by the end of summer break

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
tomorrow will have to be later on because im hosting a smashfest, be on at like 11? I may have a friend over to help show me the ropes, he's legit.

FRIDAY EDIT: What do you guys do when your ENTIRE team quits out in MLG, do you just quit too or stick it out? I'm like emotionally scarred because 3 tiems today I've been stuck with people that jsut stayed in the base at valhalla and team killed(when i left our game blazer), or all quit out after all going at least -5 each. It's stressful as hell but i went 17-50 by myself 1 v 4 but it was by no means fun >_<

Galaxy

Smash Journeyman
Anyone want to teach me how to BR in 4 shots. If someone shows me I'll give them 20 bucks or 1600 MSP or something.

blazer787

Smash Journeyman
if you get in a situation where your team quits then go and hide. or take up a fortified position and hold out, snipes and br are best but don't over look a shotty. if you want me to show you the best hiding spots on a map let me know and i'll show them to you.
to 4 shot aim for the head.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Lead your shots if at a distance, I've been playing all MLG playlist when I'm not playing with my bro as a guest, and my BR has at least improved a little, but typically map familiarity is a huge gap in my gameplay.

And it was on pit, and they pretty much had me locked down after they got all the power weapons. After they had both snipers I basically had to camp to little boardroom area and hold out with BR and nades, and i think after a double kill, the rest of mine were assassinations.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
Also don't just aim for the head. The first three shots should be aimed at the body, to ensure all three bullets from each shot hit. Then go for the head. Also, don't aim at what looks like their head. If you are looking at the front, aim at the neck or chin. This also counts as a head shot and is much easier to hit.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
What the deuce?!

I'm gone from halo for a couple weeks and this thread falls off the first page? Jeez, guys!

Anywho, I'm moving Friday. After that, I'll have a lot more time to play Halo. Let's do it!

blazer787

Smash Journeyman
GOD DAMIT!! my sister busted my halo disk when she moved the console (again) looking for a cat toy. i can't play much of the campain (again) anymore and i think a level in multiplayer until i get a new disk (again). i yelled at her for it and she got pissed and smashed my mic into 3 pieces. so i woun't be talking much online for a while.

bjdavis420

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, xbox live definitely makes the 360, and the lack of good, competitive online games with the Wii is why im not getting one.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
I think playing halo has improved my gameplay in other games. I think you develop a kind of awareness that transfers over. Beh, I'm babbling. I'll get my 12 months tomorrow or thurs and I'll be back in action.

bored

Smash Ace
I think playing halo has improved my gameplay in other games. I think you develop a kind of awareness that transfers over. Beh, I'm babbling. I'll get my 12 months tomorrow or thurs and I'll be back in action.
Lol, CoD4 has ruined my Halo gameplay.

bjdavis420

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I use to be semi-decent at Rainbow Six Vegas....I had not played it since Halo 3 came out, and tried it out like a month ago...It was bad. 2 games, 0 kills (OMFG). Completely different game.

Side note, im determined to get to 50 in SWAT.

Top Bottom