• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Halloween Bash! *50+ entrants! 30+ housed! TWO DAYS LEFT UNTIL PRE-HALLOWEEN!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
I am going :D

I've got a ride from Lounis
I'm going to the bank today to get some cash money
and my parents said I can go

entering brawl doubles and hopefully stay for melee and entering both events.

Purple

Hi guys!
I am going :D

I've got a ride from Lounis
I'm going to the bank today to get some cash money
and my parents said I can go

entering brawl doubles and hopefully stay for melee and entering both events.
woot woot, i get to see bbq again :D

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
Im totally coming to this for brawl and im bringing about 3-4 melee players..

If anyone wants to team for brawl doubles or doesnt have a partner shoot me a PM

Sooo yeah quit life :-)

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Pervata, if you don't have 30 people from OoS that want venue housing, can I be next on the list for in-state housing?

BBQ°

Smash Champion
okay, so i have seibrik and six people
me, umby, rj, bbq, scatz and four people.

that's about 14-15

oh yeah and sexpuma
ok awesome. well then in that case im sure lounis and the rest of the car would prefer venue housing rather than car housing :chuckle:

this is of course if we're not taking any spots from the OoS :)

Purple

Hi guys!
ok awesome. well then in that case im sure lounis and the rest of the car would prefer venue housing rather than car housing :chuckle:

this is of course if we're not taking any spots from the OoS :)
it looks like FL will be coming, ga will be coming, eveyrone else is waiting until day of

iPhaze

Smash Rookie
you need to actually message people who can give rides phaze, i knwo biglou has a full car, so that's out of the question, what cities do you live near to?
the only people i have been told that give rides are sleepyk and biglou and sleepyk told me that he doesnt give rides from mcdonough...i wouldnt be able to say which cities im close to nor am i good with directions :/ but the only place i would say im close to that i know of is stone mountain...i dont really know georgia that well

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
so. Um. M2k is coming to this? or is this some kind of joke and my way of being punished for not keeping a closer eye on this thread?

Purple

Hi guys!
important information for everyone expecting to attend the halloween bash

there is a sneak preview of a new yu-gi-oh card set that's going on that saturday and sunday. (apparently there's nothing i can do about this). Therefore, half the venue will be used for a yu-gi-oh tournament.

I'm telling you this now so that i can emphasize this.

-Turn in your results QUICKLY
-Bring setups! many many setups! We want max capacity.
-Do not run off away from the venue if you're still in tourney, we are not holding this up.
- If you're out of state and have a problem with potentially getting here on time, you need to be housed at Legendary games for the night, this is the best option.
- We will be starting at 12pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom