• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hadouken! Ryu's Official Thread! - We do EX Moves to SMASH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
Well, the Tatsunoko themes were understandable because of copyright, but it wasn't really necessary to get rid of the Capcom theme too.
It makes sense, it would have been weird if the Capcom characters had their themes and the Tatsunoko characters didn't. I imagine it would be difficult to program it that way, especially if you have matches with like three Tatsunoko characters and one Capcom character.

Last edited:

SSBCandidates

Smash Lord
Not sure if this has been questioned but what if we get more Smash reveals on Tuesday? I mean it is highly likely we will see Lucas on Sunday, but would they place someone new alongside? I mean if Ryu does not appear on Sunday do not get your hopes down, he could still come on Tuesday. Last year we got both Palutena and PacMan so maybe we could get 2 new characters alongside returning ones like Lucas and Roy or Wolf.

Vineyard Vines

Smash Rookie
With the London stage I was expecting Eagle; but Birdie is cool!.. Regardless, is more Fighting Street reps. :p .. But I'm curious about newcomers though.
Regarding Birdie, not a fan of him and his dirty restroom. Cammy is cool though. I am just sitting here waiting to see Ken (most wanted, big fan) and Akuma. Also Alex, Q, Sean, Dudley, Karin, Sakura, and Guy plus new faces.

On the topic of a new nationality, maybe something Scandinavian.

Shog

Smash Ace
Yeah this looks way to real... I don't think it is a fake(look at the final stage.)

GG, ROY'S BACK BOYS...and Ryu

Nixon Corral

Southland Scion
NNID
Nixon_Corral
Wow, yeah, I just found this video myself. Crazy! The pre-E3 leaks have been ridiculous this year.

Well, very exciting! A welcome addition, IMO.

Last edited:

Metal B

Smash Journeyman
Look like Ryu has a Standard-Combo for his Down-A. He goes from Weak Crouch Kick to Middle Crouch Kick, which makes him unique.

Sonsa

Smash Champion
YO!!!! RYU is SO gorgeous!!
RYU HYPE!.png
ryu HYEPEE!!.png

A new Street Fighter stage too! Wow, this is historic! Sad for the surprise to be ruined...twice, but... wow!

Don't tell me the vids already down? I downloaded it just in case...

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Congrats to the Ryu supporters. Hope you were as excited to see him as I was seeing Roy :p

Nonno Umby

Smash Lord
NNID
Nonno_Umby
Switch FC
SW 5218 5477 4500
Even if I was against Ryu inclusion (always been a Chin-Li fan), I admit that he looks really cool and interesting. And his inclusion destroy every argument against Snake, which is really nice!
Congratulations!

S.P.A.D.

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Lavama
Here's to hoping for a Cammy Gouki outfit!

And coming in here and seeing the TvC talk makes me sad the WiFi on that glorious game died... I would have loved learning more Karas and Morrigan...

Last edited:

Amingo

Smash Apprentice
I kinda fell sorry for Nintendo.....
Anyways RYU! RYU! RYU!
Moves confirmed: hadouken, shoryuken, tatsumaki and focus attack.

Last edited:

Sonsa

Smash Champion
I wish I could attach the sound effect of Kirby saying hadoken, its sooo cute. But hey, Hadoken is neutral b confirmed, what a surprise haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom