• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hacked Brawl Character Database! (Try #2)

Linkshot

Smash Hero
zAir should not be overlooked. It's is Samus' most important move >.> Also, may I request Kirby + Jigglypuff (vice versa) and Sonic + Snake (Third Party!)? I don't have a cheater, myself D:

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
oh i remember, it the specific grab attack for grapple characters in the air.

ill decide later...

and kirby can't have movesets put on him.

Linkshot

Smash Hero
Aw, Kirby can't be morphed? D: So no epic Star Warrior merging (Kirby w/ MK)? Maybe MK w/ Kirby will work?

[Edit] Also, I'd love to see the Marth w/ MK screenshots, just for giggles.

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
Aw, Kirby can't be morphed? D: So no epic Star Warrior merging (Kirby w/ MK)? Maybe MK w/ Kirby will work?

yeah MK with kirby works, but im not sure if it's perfect.

PCHU

Smash Lord
Marth's moves, Ike's body.
That would be so epic.
Nobody would make fun of Ike being so slow.

Also....
Snake in Ness's body.
It'd look like Ness using his psychic powers for ranged attacks.

bobson

Smash Lord
and does zmarth freeze when trying to crawl? or does it not even let you try? the conflict of two characters with different "special" animations can cause frequent freezing.
No freezing, it just doesn't allow you to.

what's a Zair btw, it might be so infrequent enough for lucario (temp name) to be accepted.
Try to throw in the air. It only works with characters who have longrange grabs, like Samus or Link.

It works, but it has game-freezing problems.

Slifer-san

Smash Cadet
Marth's moves, Ike's body.
That would be so epic.
Nobody would make fun of Ike being so slow.

This works. Just a heck of a lot more T-freezing then "Mike" (and I didn't check the FS)

PS: Ones that do NOT work due to freezing (to save time)

Yoshi with G&W's moves - Freezes during B-attack
Pit with ZSS - Freezes during B
Peach with Sheik Froze during B
Ness with Lucas - Froze during Up-smash
Pit with Metaknight's - Froze at B
Dedede with Ice Climbers - froze during Forward-B
Mario with Snake's moves - froze at B-down (EVERYTHING ELSE WORKEd, AND IT WAS AWESOME)
Snake with ZSS - Froze during Forward smash (can still crawl)
Snake with Wario - Froze during B (Makes Bike mines)
Mr.Game & Watch with Bowser's - Froze during stage selection

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
no one works with bowser's moveset yet.

and i believe that the squirtle yoshi combo that was posted, does not work when being grabbed by opponents (at least if froze when i tried with ivysaur)

Slifer-san

Smash Cadet
I compeletly forgot about grabbing, so I wouldn't be surprised~ (I did that at 7:00 am X_X )

I'll redeem myself with this?~

Name: Mr. Game & Puff (Mr. Game and Watch with Jigglypuff's moveset)
Pic:

B-Moves:
Neutral B: Meat Maker
Mr. Game & Puff rolls into a ball and hurls meat. You can't charge this up and he doesn't move if you left go of B. The food does no damage and he does fire damage if your opponent touches him.

Side-B: Pound of Judgement
Mr.Game & Puff pounds forward and a random effect is created. He gains no horizontal or vertical recovery (as far as I can tell).

Up-B: Fire Freeze
The firefighters come and a parachute is created, but unlike Mr.Game and Kong, he T-freezes and can't move. No recovery gained.

Down-B: Freeze
T-Freeze

Final Smash: Octo-Freeze
Same as Mr. Game & Kong. Freeze + Invincible. Lasts forever

Additional Info:
Like Mr. Game & Kong, he T-freezes if you try to do an A-combo.

All other attacks should work (they look like Jigglypuff's, but have Game & Watch's elements).

He only has 2 jumps.

His throws are like Mr. Game & Kong's. They freeze your opponent after use, except for down-throw. Unlike Kong & Watch, Puff & Watch can rack up damage with the A button during the grabs.

(performing forward-throw)

(After effects)

His side and up taunts T-freeze, but his down taunt works fine (the deflating Jigglypuff one)

(Hes deflating)

________
Hope that helped, and sorry for the goof~

bobson

Smash Lord
Marshmallow Puff
077DD784 00000008 (Jigglypuff)
31809D75 002BBB20 (Kirby)

This is an obvious one, but the moveset works so well I decided to post it. Air/ground physics of Jigglypuff and all standard attacks work. All standard moves seem to use Jigglypuff's properties except for the smashes. I went through Classic Mode on intense with this moveswap without much trouble, (and I don't use Jigglypuff) so that says something about its usability.

Forward B: Double Slap
Plays Kirby's hammer animation without the hammer, so it looks like Jigglypuff slaps with both hands. The hitbox works as Jigglypuff's regular Pound, though, and hits at the beginning. In the air, she spins twice but hits once. Rises a little if you push up while using it in the air.
Upward B: Frozen Hypnotist
Plays a Sing effect and then T-freezes. Sing still works, but it's even more useless now that you can't even move after using it.
Neutral B: Do Nothing Attack
T-freezes. Useful for mindgames. Wait, no, it's not useful for that at all.
Downward B: Deep Sleep
Marshmallow Puff goes into a sleep so deep she doesn't even move again afterward (T-freeze). Has Jigglypuff's Sleep hitbox at the beginning, but you will almost certainly eat a fully-charged smash if you don't finish the game with it.
Final smash: Giga Puff
Marshmallow Puff begins to grow and grow in an odd pose until she finally pops and disappears, sending a massive wind burst out to everyone on the field. She then reappears suddenly, shrinks a few feet, and is playable again. And by "shrinks a few feet," I mean she still takes up the entirety of Battlefield when she's controllable again. Enjoy inescapable 0-to-death uptilt combos after using this.
All throws and taunts work, forward taunt notable for working particularly well. Up throw will send you and your opponent into the sky and THEN toss your opponent upward, instantly killing on stages with low ceilings. Useful, to say the least. Shield-breaking sends you into the sky, Jigglypuff-style.

This one almost works perfectly, but it tragically freezes the game if you try to use an up special with Pikmin. I decided to post it anyway because it looks so awesome.
Lolimar
077DD13C 00000008 (Luigi)
3314681D 002E3140 (Olimar)

Air/ground physics of Luigi. All standard attacks use Luigi's animations, but that's about it; all the hitboxes and attack properties belong to Olimar. This means that none of the Pikmin-reliant attacks will work without them.

By law, all Luigi moveswap outlines must have at least one shot of the dash attack.

All the specials work the same way; Luigi's animations, Olimar's properties. Olimar's moveset seems to totally outclass Luigi's moveset.

All throws work, because it's really just the Pikmin doing them while you make weird poses anyway. Up taunt works, but the other two T-freeze you. Crawling doesn't work.

The final smash is a bit odd: A rocket will spawn and fly out of the screen, but then the camera will move back to the stage and he'll perform Luigi's FS dance. After the dance finishes, he poses there invincibly until the match ends, whereupon the game will freeze.

orochijes

Smash Journeyman
Pink Falcon (formerly SausagePuff)
2F0E4EFA 00382120 (C. Falcon)

Only "A" move worth mentioning is down tilt, which has no noticible hitbox. Very good airials with this one ^_^

Specials:
B -> T pose. No effect.
Up B-> Frozen Lullaby: Sings while in a T pose. The sound waves still appear, and the opponent will still go to sleep if caught in them.
Side B -> Sausage Slap: One of Puff's floating limbs strikes out in a chopping motion. Good priority.
Down B -> Frozen Rest: All the effects of rest, with a T pose. Should only be used to take out the opponents last stock.

Other cool things -> Pink Falcon's down throw is very odd. It causes no damage and throws the opponent away. They will then appear under Pink Falcon and the two are stuck together until damaged. Pink Falcon retains full movement, but the opponent cannot move at all. Even if Pink were to be K.O.ed, the opponent would be fine, and reappear with her afterwards. This could be a usefull setup for a Rest kill, as the two are basicly on top of eachother when walking.

Fluffin' Falcon
077DB54C 00000008 (C. Falcon)
35EC8CA7 002C2460 (Jigglypuff)

Arm attacks have weird hitboxes. Leg attacks have small range. Taunts T freeze and throws are nothing special. Deformed...

Specials:
B -> Falcon Flip: Fluffin' does a slow backflip-esque move followed by a burst of powerful flames.
Up B -> Levitation: Simply T-freezes on the spot. Wheather on the ground or airial, Fluffin' can continueously move left or right and will not fall. Will grab ledges if at ledge level.
Side B -> Implosion: Fluffin' spreads his arms outwards and fires rushes up from his hand. If it doesn't hit someone, he T freezes.
Down B -> Frozen KICK!: T posed falcon kick with no forward acceleration

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
FUN FACT: jigglypuff, kirby, and mr G&W all have skeletons that are very different than the standard human characters, and those 3 characters all have the same type, what this means is that G&W will only look semi-normal looking (like when standing) only when moveswapped with kirby or jigglypuff. if you put any other person's moveset on those characters, they will look pretty messed up. and no, metaknight is not included in that skeleton type, his is still standard.

and what moveset makes up Sausage Puff?

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
**** it, I should've claimed Jiggs/Falcon when I posted last time...I already did it, just wanted to test for sure to make sure it didn't freeze at all...oh well. (By the way, I don't think Sausage Puff is a good name, since we're supposed to say that if we don't, right?)

By the way, everyone requesting snapshots of people...that's not really the purpose of this thread. It's to keep track of the character moveswaps that don't freeze, and if a moveswap doesn't freeze the game at all you'll see snapshots here.

orochijes

Smash Journeyman
Mrs. Puff & Stuff
3088574E 002404A0 (Mr. G&W)

Just a Jigglypuff that moves very statically.

Specials:
B -> T freezes her. Useless move.
Up B -> Frozen Lullaby: sings while taking a T-pose. Will put opponents to sleep, but can't move afterwards, making this a very inefficient move.
Side B -> Zero Judgement: A medium sized invisible hitbox appears in front of her. Has good priority, pops opponent up, and moves Puff forward if used in the air.
Down B -> Frozen Rest: Rest, with a T pose

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
if sausage puff is named off of appearance, then you could do better, as it's not a good identifier, and all movesets except kirby and G&W would make nearly the same appearance.

same with lolimar, if it was for "lol" at his appearance, louie would be a very clever name

orochijes

Smash Journeyman
**** it, I should've claimed Jiggs/Falcon when I posted last time...I already did it, just wanted to test for sure to make sure it didn't freeze at all...oh well. (By the way, I don't think Sausage Puff is a good name, since we're supposed to say that if we don't, right?)
Um...did I just steal something? The credit is of course yours alone if thats the case.

As for a name, do you have any suggestions? I just didn't want to have the word "Captain" in this one and couldn't think of anything else...

Edit* I just changed the name to Pink Falcon, as a reference to the race car "Blue Falcon".

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
if he knew most all moves worked, and was going to post it here, then he recieves credit,

unless orochijes found it first...

Slifer-san

Smash Cadet
Imma back to redeem Marth

Name: Captain Marth (Marth with Captain Falcon's moveset)
Pic:

B-Moves:
Neutral B: Freeze
T-Freeze glore. Only the man can use the punch anyways.

B-Forward: Freeze:
T-freeze, but you can hear Marth's voice doing dancing blade

B-Up: Dolphin Dive
It starts off like Dolphin Slash, damaging those near him, but then he jumps up like Falcon Dive. Can't grab people, as far as I can tell. Actually gives vertical recovery (height recovered is exactly like Falcon Dive)

B-Down: Counter Kick
Captain Marth poses for a second

and then kicks forward, at the same distance a Falcon Kick would.

This attack goes no damage. Also, if your opponent attacks Captain Marth during the posing frame, he will "counter" the attack, doing reflected damage to the enemy, and T-freeze.

Also, you can use this attack in the air. It seems to do nothing though. You fall very quickly, but then teleport back to your original position.

Final Smash: Critical Falcon
This is, in my opinion, the most kickass move-swaped Final Smash by far.

Captain Marth starts off with a sort of bow and pose

If the move hits (same range as Blue Falcon's), Captain Marth will teleport to the top of the stage (the Fire Emblem HP thing will appear)

A slash appears and the foe is instantly killed.

However, if you miss, Captain Marth T-freezes forever and is invincible

Additonal Info:
All attacks and throws work (Kneeeeeeeee)

Up and Side taunt work

(Up Taunt)

(Come on)

Down-Taunt causes Marth to T-freeze for a second, he says his "look at me" thing, and then he can move again. Not a complete freeze.
___
Hopefully Marth regained some dignity...............doubtful

orochijes

Smash Journeyman
King Lililink
077DB648 00000008 (Dedede)
3243794C 002BAAA0 (Link)

The best Hammer weilder in Hyrule. Most attacks that would normally use a sword give Lililink large hitboxes above and below him. He lacks power, but his range is exrtaordinary. He is even capable of using his D throw as a semi-chaingrab. Because many of his hammer attacks are multi hit, this character may be a bit broken...

Specials:
B -> Galestorm Arrow: Lililink pulls back his hands as if he were drawing a bow. Wind is then continuously drawn in as long as you hold B. Any opponent close enough is swept into Lililink. After swallowing an opponent, both are unable to move, and cannot take damage.
Up -> Infinate Recovery: Lililink immediately T freezes and only retains the ability to move left and right. If used in the air, he will also rise until struck. He is quickly out of the range of any attack.
Side B -> Equipment throw: The King tosses either a bow or a boomerang at random, then T freezes. Minimal damage on impact.
Down B -> Dud: Lililink enters a T pose and shows the mechanical inside of his hammer. Pointless move.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Mrs. Puff & Stuff
3088574E 002404A0 (Mr. G&W)

Mrs. Puff & Stuff
Who's your friend when things get rough?
Mrs. Puff & Stuff
Can't do a little cause you can't do enough.

orochijes

Smash Journeyman
The best one I've come across.

Luichui
077DC9F8 00000008 (Luigi)
34832B63 0039E8E0 (Pikachu)

He's...special. Despite his disposition, this guy has hardly any problems on the battlefeild. Tilts, airials, smashes and grabs are perfect. The down taunt still has Luigi's little "kick", except that Luichui rolls around while doing it. He even has a very reliable recovery. Truly my favorite moveswap.

Specials:
B -> Hot Sparks: Best projectile EVER! Thunderball that burns green on contact.
Up B -> T punch: A T-freeze. Luichui will not move or fall after use unless damaged. If used at very close range, it will become the devastating "Fire T Punch".
Side B -> Happy Missile: A chargable move. Luichui will rocket forward, occasionaly misfireing (more often than Green Missile). Good horizontal recovery.
Down B -> Wonder Spin: Luichui's pained expression is proof of his brain hard at work. His racing thoughts create a wind vortex around him that can even lift him up if "B" is pressed fast enough. Good for horizontal recovery ^o^

Slifer-san

Smash Cadet
Need's Moar Yoshi!

DK > Yoshi and Yoshi > DK Please
I'm sorry, Yoshi with DK's moves would work if not for the grab (causes freezing)

and DK with Yoshi's moves alomst worked 100%, except the forward-throw caused freezing.

Although, fun fact, if Yoshi has DK's moves and uses his up-throw, he throws bongos instead of eggs.

Slifer-san

Smash Cadet
Can we have some peach mixes in here....id love to see what the girly moves do to brawl characters XD
Can do

Name: Diddy Peach (Diddy Kong with Peach's moveset)

Pic:

B-Moves:
Neutral B: Umbrella Freeze
T-Freeze, but with an umbrella

B-Forward: Monkey Bomber
Starts up like A mixture of Peach Bomber and Diddy's Monkey Flip

(Start-Up)

He will then T-freeze forward

If he misses, he will stay T-frozen, but if he hits the enemy, they take 5% and you both T-freeze.

If it was a 1 vs 1 match, then you gotta restart. If not, hope the enemy attacks you free
(I forgot to test if you can grab ledges with this for horizontal recovery. Sorry)

B-Up: Barrasel
Diddy Peach suddenly jumps up at the same height of Peach's Up-B

but then teleports back to where she was before and you get Diddy's Rocketbarrel Boost. This attack is chargeable. Yoy gain vertical recovery, but after the boost, you T-freeze, so you can not gain horizontal recovery (You Un-T-Freeze when you land, if you land on ground)

B-Down: Vegebanana
Diddy's banana peel move, but with PEach's Vegetable animation. Nothing special. You can only have 2 bananas at a time.

Final Smash: Umbrella Barrage
Diddy Peach gains her/his barrelrockets and now holds 2-Umbrellas (I believe the umbrellas change color based on stage + opponents. Not sure yet). It lasts forever, you are invincible, you can't shoot anything, tocuhing enemies do no damage, but you can move. The ultimate stall technique in a Multi-player match (hopefully). Simply fly off the edge to lose the FS and frozen stance.

Additional Info:
A-combo causes T-freeze.

All moves work, however Diddy Peach's Forward-Smash has an incredibly short range.
All grabs work.

Side Taunt causes T-freeze.
Up-Taunt:

(Sweet)

Down-Taunt:

(Uh-huh~)

bobson

Smash Lord
<Diddy Peach>
I remember the game freezing when I tried out this moveswap awhile ago. (I was hoping down B would spawn bananas but have the properties of Peach's turnips so you could spawn infinite bananas.) Have you tried crawling, or using specials on a stage other than FD?

Slifer-san

Smash Cadet
I remember the game freezing when I tried out this moveswap awhile ago. (I was hoping down B would spawn bananas but have the properties of Peach's turnips so you could spawn infinite bananas.) Have you tried crawling, or using specials on a stage other than FD?
I did not try crawling, actually. Didn't occur to me.

The specials work on Smashville was well. Didn't test any other stages after that.

EDIT: After testing Crawling, the game does freeze if you crawl. Thank you for pointing that out.

Slifer-san

Smash Cadet
...omg, sick thought. Imagine...

Ike with Aura (Lucario with Ike's moveset)
tried this. It worked almost perfectly...until you tried crawling and then it froze.

Yoshi fans, I've got a gift for you all. Probably the only character that doesn't freeze with Yoshi.

Name: Zero Suit Yoshi (yoshi with Zero Suit Samus 's moveset)

Pic:

B-moves:
Neutral B: Freeze
T-freezes

Side B: Egg Freeze
You freeze, as an egg.

Down B: Butt Freeze
You freeze, but anyone touching you takes 10% damageish. Only happens once.

Up-B: Laser Toss
I love Yoshi's Up-Bs during moveswapping.
ZSY twirls his laser, around

It becomes a dot/line of light and spins around randomly, before exploding not too far away from the ZSY.

Can not use for Tether-recovery

Additonal Info:
A-combo works fine. Only the first 2 hits though.

All moves work fine. Although his Down-air is kinda weird (It hits many times, but is only a single falling foot)

Can Crawl

If you miss a grab, its like ZSS. You can't move for a second.
If you do grab, the enemy will disappear

Clicking A still does damage, and can be thrown in all directions.

None of the Taunts work, all T-freeze.
__
Yoshi Yoshi

bobson

Smash Lord
Pearth
077DCBE4 00000008 (Marth)
3451FE02 003FA380 (Peach)

That swap with Captain Falcon was just too much to allow. Air/ground physics of Marth. All standard attacks work with Peach's animations, but the hitbox is only on Marth's sword.

Marth poses for all the guys.

Forward B: Dancing T-Freeze
T-freezes with a hitbox right on top of you. You can hear Marth's voice if you keep pressing B.
Upward B: T-Freeze Attack
T-freezes you with a hitbox on your sword.
Neutral B: T-Freeze
T-freezes you again, but without a hitbox this time.
Downward B: Almost-Super Counter
Plays Peach's turnip-pulling animation and makes you counter any attack that comes your way during this. Because the animation is shorter than Marth's counter animation, you can use the move again before the usual post-counter lag takes place. This would be wonderful, except you t-freeze if you actually do counter.
Final smash: Critical T-Freeze
Take a wild guess.
All throws work, but sadly none of the taunts do. Floating doesn't work, either.

Don't ask me what he's trying to do here.

Top Bottom