• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HAB Presents: SWAGG III (After the Swaggstorm)

S l o X

Smash Champion
Oh ****, I'm not sure if the tio file can quite handle that.

I'm not sure if I can quite handle that.
-
Walking to Tim's in like 5 minutes. Hope everyone can show! See you boys there.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
An update from the TO:

SWAGG3 had 26 Entrants for Singles and 11 teams for doubles. Doubles results will be posted in a bit.

Because of numerous unforeseen issues, our stream started really late and is currently up without any sound. I apologize for this as I should have been able to sort this out even if we could not have predicted this would happen. MDZ is recording currently, so be on the lookout.

Singles is now down to the first Loser's Bracket of 8. The Pool of Eight is:

Sol
Phish-It
Th0rn
Dark Salt (T-Webb)
Mafia
Diesel
Travis from RI
MattDotZeb

The top two of that bracket will advance to the Pool of Four with:

Swift
KevinM

Sol

Smash Lord
Good tourney. Zoso, god damn you make me feel like im a nub at this game. gg to everyone else

Banks

Smash Hero
learning fox by trial and error. i've mastered error, now on to the next level

gg'z to all

Sol

Smash Lord
Sol I'll be sending our book to the editors as soon as I put the last few finishing touches on it

-KevinM
Remember to put trying to go for a shine spike but instead getting shine spiked instead in there.

:phone:

S l o X

Smash Champion
sorry to sol and banks for quitting out and not playing well. i was just salty about how the tournament was running and **** and then getting bodied as soon as i got back from eating.

good luck banks with maining fox. it's definitely going to take some time before you see the results pay off.

INFERNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

the best part of the tournament was definitely the ride back.

Top Bottom