• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HAB Presents: SWAGG III (After the Swaggstorm)

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
i may be challenging MM's at this as well, it usually depends on how well i've played that day (it's just as likely that after melee i'll find a tv to play a tale of souls and swords and i will not be moving lol).

However if i do it'll be marth/sheik against anyone. No marth mirrors please

:phone:

phish-it

Smash Champion
my puff will take you on that, don't care what character as long as you aren't playing puff.

also my falcon and falco are taking 2$ MMs.
I'll do either or both vs :ganonmelee:

i may be challenging MM's at this as well, it usually depends on how well i've played that day (it's just as likely that after melee i'll find a tv to play a tale of souls and swords and i will not be moving lol).

However if i do it'll be marth/sheik against anyone. No marth mirrors please

Either or both vs :bowsermelee:

PK Webb

Smash Champion
u said mewtwo vs murt(bowser) thats what im referinh to and depending on stage it might not be as 1 sided as u think

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
oh heck no lol, at best even on a big stage m2 vs boozer is 50/50 or slight adv mewtwo.

It's literally mobility and combos vs power and UpB OoS lol

plus phish-it is better than i am in general :lol:

Sol

Smash Lord
Time for my MURT to step of the throne and wreck some ****. Ill be at this one for sure.

Diesel

Smash Journeyman
WOAH! THIS TOURNAMENT IS LOOKING BIIIIIG! MURTS AND MONKS EVERYWHERE!

Also, I'm practicing my Astaroth/Voldo for you, HAB. You aren't ready.

Diesel

Smash Journeyman
We've got a hype *** car at this point. We should do Car-based crew battles!

It's Matt, Mafia, Kevin, Hailey, and Myself. We takin' all challengers.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Hailey is our anchor, watch out.

Btw, HAB, can you put the times in the first post? Like when the venue opens and closes.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
i might not be able to attend my dad's in the hospital due to a car accident that completely shattered his ankle sooooooo who knows whats going down......if i do show tho im rapin every1 in that car

S l o X

Smash Champion
Hope he feels better over time Travon.

SloX may or may not be at this. Gonna have to wait on the $ matches too because if I do make it to this, I'm coming with like 5$ for venue. (Although I'll do pride matches - definitely more important than $$$) Mostly just want to see all you guys.

If Zebra is down to drive then I'm 100% but I don't think he's in CT anymore.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
Hope he feels better over time Travon.

SloX may or may not be at this. Gonna have to wait on the $ matches too because if I do make it to this, I'm coming with like 5$ for venue. (Although I'll do pride matches - definitely more important than $$$) Mostly just want to see all you guys.

If Zebra is down to drive then I'm 100% but I don't think he's in CT anymore.
ummm. I can drive you if you want silly. You want to enter? I will spot you dun worry about it. Just do well and beat mafia again

Btw Mafia you owe me 5 bucks from hog

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
SWAGG will officially begin at noon but Vortex will likely be open near, like, 10 or 11.

It will end... whenever the owners feel like going home, which knowing them could be like 2AM.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
<3

Teams? I think Stephen wants to team but I cannot be sure this early in the game (Though being team HollaAxelBoy is almost too good to pass up).

I'm pretty sure Mafia wanted to team at the last one but whatever.
So I never replied to this.

HollaAtchaZeb

LETS DO THIS

Top Bottom