• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gyk bess troll you ever seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Link to original post: [drupal=5132]GYK BESS TROLL YOU EVER SEEN?[/drupal]

Ha this goes out to the Yoshi boards xD You actually thought I didn't see that xD I was gonna be non trolly but, since you guys love to troll xD I'm like time to show these clowns how you troll SWAG<3

It all starts when Sunny tells me to just chill. Same coming from mx xD Then Delta<3 saying plan to bring GYK to sb get on these mindgames xD I'm like okay xD

D Terror<3 says Yo this guy is Godlike. I wanted to turn this the way you'd never except it to start, and end xD

Sactz aka Bigman tells me to chill as well. In a big comment, he also show's pictures xD

ROFL XD then D Terror comments back saying who he said he was talking about xD So I twisted it around once more xD

Then I stat trolling some more with Sinister Slush<3 xD I thought I had like 2 more days before they had enough of me xD then I'd say ha you got GYK'D XD oh well learn the hard way boys:D

LMFAO XD No they banned me in 2days xD where you at Delta get on these ****ing mindgames son. <3

btw. Espy was right:D

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
XD OMG LOL I AM MASTER TROLL :troll::troll::troll: XD XD XD ROFLCOPTERS

Hello and welcome to User Blogs.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I'm well, thanks.

Try not to troll here, I'm very harsh on people who make me have to do my job.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
this thread sucks. anyone who is so enamored with "trolling" that they have to let everyone know just how awesome of a troll they are is pretty much guaranteed to be a terrible troll and probably just a bad person in general. if you are such a good troll you wouldn't have to tell us so every other sentence.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
this thread sucks. anyone who is so enamored with "trolling" that they have to let everyone know just how awesome of a troll they are is pretty much guaranteed to be a terrible troll and probably just a bad person in general. if you are such a good troll you wouldn't have to tell us so every other sentence.

Your right I'm sorry man. Look I won't post anymore of these blogs:D

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
>12 guests
I'm quite upset you made a blog.
Despite (Well... I dunno about everyone else, but possibly) me knowing you came to the Yoshi boards solely to troll.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
This read.

You just replace the word trolling with hipster and it fits either way.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
>12 guests
I'm quite upset you made a blog.
Despite (Well... I dunno about everyone else, but possibly) me knowing you came to the Yoshi boards solely to troll.

Lol did you just read it. I said not to be trolly, but you guys like to so I thought I'd show ya how it's done.

Why you still mad): Get gald:D

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Hands. The ****. Off. Pleasure to meet you, otherwise.:applejack:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Stop trying to seduce me you... oh my goodness you flatterer you. <3
:applejack:

Dre89

Smash Hero
NNID
Dre4789
This read.

You just replace the word trolling with hipster and it fits either way.
Yeah but what hipster actually calls themself a hipster...

I just assume that all trolls are just low-life keyboard warriors who have never had girlfriends before.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
The definition of hipster has gotten so bloated and overexposed it's pretty much not even usable anymore.

"Self-absorbed snob" fits better anyways.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom