• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I just played someone on "Through the Fire and Flames", and they hit 90% of the notes on expert. : (
That's insane. Me and my gf tried that soung out yesterday. I couldn't do it on normal, didn't get too far in, she managed after a few tries to clear it on easy (she doesn't get as much practise as me) and I thought I'd give it a try on expert for the hell out of it.

There is no way someone can do what you said they did. Impossible.

Incidently, anyone heard anything about using cross platform Guitars? (IE a PS one on 360, or one on Wii, ect)

fluffy

Smash Champion
That's insane. Me and my gf tried that soung out yesterday. I couldn't do it on normal, didn't get too far in, she managed after a few tries to clear it on easy (she doesn't get as much practise as me) and I thought I'd give it a try on expert for the hell out of it.

It seems that you and your gf just started playing the game like yesterday.

ITS NOT IMPOSSIBLE!!!!

You're like saying "Omg my friend told me that he saw this fox user use the reflector 100 times like, really fast! That's impossible!"

I can beat TtFaF on easy and medium 100%. I'm currently playing it on hard but I bet that I can eventually complete it on expert. The intro are hammer ons and that's probably the only thing you saw before you failed at 2%. Practice makes perfect obviously.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master

Incidently, anyone heard anything about using cross platform Guitars? (IE a PS one on 360, or one on Wii, ect)
all you have to do is hold your first finger down and either tap the other notes or learn to use three fingers for the other two or tap it.

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
I love how everyone's hating on Mic. He KNOWS THAT IT'S VERY POSSIBLE. Jeez, you guys take everything so seriously.

Volrec

Smash Lord
Im working on my 5 stars, hard

i'm stuck on 5th tier. cambodia because i hate the song itself, and same old song and dance for some **** reason.

and wiimote tier, batteries are dead. I NEED A FUKKEN CHARGER

Philosophize

Smash Apprentice
I somehow hit 85% of TtFaF on expert the first time I passed. It's really not that hard if you can decipher the notes and make rough guesses : p. Having fast hands helps too.

COD3PWNER

Smash Cadet
Does anyone else have problems with there leaderboards and the Message of the Day not showing up on the Wii version of the game? Its starting to pi$$ me off cause I let it stay on "Retrieving Leaderboard" for 10 freakin minutes and it still wouldnt load it! And this has happened every time ive tried to load these ever since the day I got it (the day it came out)

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
yeah, i never got leaderboards to work, that and it i think it has never updated my accound. well maybe twice.

COD3PWNER

Smash Cadet
what do u mean "update account"? Im thinking about taking GH3 for the Wii back and gettin it for the 360.

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
I'm in the OB league this season over at SH, Chaos. And I wouldn't get your hopes up just because of that article.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
It's about as legit as rockband for the wii. after the reggie debauchery, i don't even trust what the officials say, let alone off the record remarks and little notes hinting at an interest in making it. i would love dlc though.

Aaryk

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Aarykk
3DS FC
0834-3787-5311
It's about as legit as rockband for the wii. after the reggie debauchery, i don't even trust what the officials say, let alone off the record remarks and little notes hinting at an interest in making it. i would love dlc though.
whatchu talkin bout? what has reggie done to earn your ire?

D

Deleted member

Only guitar that will work for another console is the 360 Explorer/Les Paul which will work for PC (duh)...

I had 3 sight reads during the first week of leagues, so I'm in AA3... could've just put me in A1, but I guess my RaBl score (which I played once that week) was too high... no FCs... must FC Sabotage and Cities on Flame this week, and hope for bad runs by other people in KoC and The Seeker...

And I still can't get my SH password via e-mail, so can't post anything... account is Revenge though... x.x

Also, played Co-op for TDWDTG yesterday... Devil's part is a lot tougher than I imagined... especially the parts I never got to in the battle... and still only 926k on One, so no 1 mil achievement yet...

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
whatchu talkin bout? what has reggie done to earn your ire?
I can't remember the exact quote, but it was at the Nintendo Media Conference at E3 07 when he has this really showy and tacky speech about how Brawl would be released Dec 3rd.

You can't trust anyone in the gaming industry anymore. GTA4 was having the same problem for a while.

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
YES! i finally beat Through the Fire and Flames on expert. 3 stars and 395k.

Volrec

Smash Lord
So guys, i was just working on my 5 stars for hard, before i forget right.

i was doing alright, and then out of no where, i ****ing FC the bridge
can you believe i got a 4 star, i mean what

i still have to 5 star 3's and 7's, BIF, and Knights of Cydonia, and the final tier

Top Bottom