• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guilty Gear Thread: Clearly everyone on Smashboards was waiting for Dizzy!

Twewy

Smash Lord
X2 Reload is on Steam, is it worth a buy from a guy with X2 and Accent Core and a love for amazing OSTs?

Squii The Fish

Smash Journeyman
i feel so guilty.

i never played R+ because I have been so invested in smash and nintendo products I haven't gotten a chance to buy a Ps3 or a arcade pad. I have been playing accent core and accent core+ for so many years, Its such a amazing experience and i have made many amazing memories with this game.

I need to start budgeting for a car and a Ps3+Arcade Stick. i need xrd in my life despite the lack of my Main.

X2 Reload is on Steam, is it worth a buy from a guy with X2 and Accent Core and a love for amazing OSTs?
Purchase accent core. its pretty good.

Komatik

Smash Cadet
It's Guilty Gear. The netcode is decent and the overall system and especially many character designs are pretty close to what they are in Xrd. So yes, I guess?

Gerpington

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1719-4002-0052
I do not play Guilty gear, I kind of want to get into it solely because five (yes five) friends have told me I am real life Bridget.

I really like her design too...but yeah....I have been called real life bridget by five different people :I

Twewy

Smash Lord
I do not play Guilty gear, I kind of want to get into it solely because five (yes five) friends have told me I am real life Bridget.

I really like her design too...but yeah....I have been called real life bridget by five different people :I
Everyone's gay for Bridget. Everyone. You'll know what I mean if you play it.

Gerpington

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1719-4002-0052
Everyone's gay for Bridget. Everyone. You'll know what I mean if you play it.
Well....except I am actually trans and not just a boy raised as a girl.....(I've read his background).

I identify as female :/

Twewy

Smash Lord
Alright, but speaking of Bridget, I remember playing him a bit in X2 and AC. Is he changed any in the PC version?

Twewy

Smash Lord
Comparing AC to what you played of Reload, what were the differences?

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
AC's refined, I guess. Reload just tweaked a few character balance things from X2 and added Robo-Ky as a legit character. AC has Slashbacks, Force Breaks, and other stuff.

Smooth Criminal

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Didn't Slayer had his bite loops in Reload or was that Slash I'm thinking of?

Twewy

Smash Lord
He is. I was just rattling off the stuff that was added in Reload, haha.

Smooth Criminal
Oh, well thank you anyway. It seems I might hold back on Reload for a while, even if it is one of the few games this PC can run.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Vids I'm just posting up one for AC+R that is a straight Eddie vs HOS match and the other one is XRD between KY vs Slayer.

Squii The Fish

Smash Journeyman
Ah if i remember correctly there is a GG artbook illustration of a character who used a similar looking weapon(s) to leo's.

I.E cross like weapon(s)

i apologize, as i, for the life of me, cannot find the illustration to back me up.

Last edited:

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Got impatient. Bought the digital version anyways. I'll be waiting a bit for the physical goodies, it seems.

Playing Sol right now. I...can't dustloop yet. So much rust.

Smooth Criminal

Top Bottom