• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guilty Gear, BlazBlue, KoF XII, SF4 discussion thread

Ineffable

Smash Rookie
Humanbomb plays Ryu, I think.

But yeah, if you're up for games Sieg I'm happy to play, I really don't mind the lag, it's actually on par or at times better than an average random match, and even when it's bad....I just like playing real people. (That being said, I think I've got some time free wed/thurs night, and fri morn till like 2)

But I don't wanna add cw people, not yet. Need to keep my bag of tricks a secret till rocky. >.>

But wait a minute.....T HAWK IN SF4 AW YEAH. Even though I don't play it anymore.
Humanbomb plays Akuma, Viper and Ryu.
Toxy plays Sagat.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
its ok, i bought a pstriple like yesterday and i have a copy of bb already
time to rep it up onlien
YEEAAHHH

Isorropia

Smash Apprentice
10tierjohns

But really, you guys are definitely in for some trouble once CS drops. ;)

Isorropia

Smash Apprentice
grargaflargl.

I can only hope in vain that the sydney tz decides importing CS is worth it. v_v

Sieg

Smash Champion
Doubt we will unless Slapper gets around to talking to Steve and I don't even think there's enough interest to warrant it up here.

KoF XII comes to mind when thinking of this lol.

Top Bottom