• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guess the person above you, who their top 10 most wanted are by only using hints that they give. Then, rank if you wanna see those characters or not.

Mastermiine

Smash Journeyman
Hello everyone! I decided that we can play a fun game. The game is that you will guess the person who posted above you, their top 10 most wanted characters are only by a one-sentence hint. Then after, you will rank or give some sort of insight if you want those characters or not. Then you post your top 10 on the same post and then the person after you will do the same.

1. "I'm the coolest."
2. Purple meme machine.
3. Tiny Cleaning Robot
4. Third Mario
5. "It's no use!"
6. Believe in my self.
7. "****-a-doodle-do!" - uncensored request, please mods.
8. Dr. Green
9. Apr 19, 1982
10. Green Yarn

Last edited:

Llort A. Ton

Smash Lord
NNID
GamerGuy758
3DS FC
0731-5017-6481
Switch FC
SW 1185 9411 4529
Sounds fun. He goes...

1. Shadow. He's one of my most wanted echoes.
2. Thanos Waluigi. I wanted him to be playable, hope they can maybe include him as DLC.
3.Chibi Robo. Not on my top 10, but he'd have a fun moveset!
4. Paper Mario. If he has moves from 64,TTYD and Super- awesome! I may even try maining him. If and stickers or paint show up, into the shredder he goes.
5. Silver. Not in favor of adding him. Tails, Shadow, Robotnik, Knuckles are all fine, but no Silver please.
6. Tails. Not a character I'm rooting for, but I think he would be a fine addition.
7. Billy Hatcher. Never played his game, don't want him.
8. Stumped here. Im gonna guess Dr. Coyle from Arms since she is a doctor and is also green. Sure, but if were getting ARMS characters that arent Spring Man I'd pick Byte and Barq first.
Edit- The correct answer was Dr. Luigi. If Dr. Luigi had his L shaped pills and a few extra differences here and there, I think he would be a very fun spin to Dr. Mario, who happens to be one of my favorite characters.
9. I may have cheated but I looked up that date and Dig Dug released that day. I'm a sucker for the old Namco arcade games, so I'd enjoy his inclusion.
10. Yarn Yoshi. Indifferent.

1. Look with 2 heads, walk on 4 legs, travel through 9 worlds in the debut game.
2. Snake will have a hard time trying to choke this character... because they have no neck!
3. Man too anrgy to die is also technically the most devout Catholic in all of gaming.
4. "Aren't you a little old to be playing with dolls?" "No, because this one has a gun hand!"
5. Freaky forest child robs an even freakier man and almost kills everyone.
6. Press Square and spin to win.
7. Groovy Gorilla.
8. Bad hair day- or maybe a really good one?
9. He would be the clone of Snake, but Snake is the clone of him!
10. Stone cold, rock hard killer.

Last edited:

Cetus

Smash Apprentice
1. Pass
2. Rayman-Indifferent but could be neat.
3.Pass
4. Geno-Never played his game but if people want him sure.
5. Skull Kid-Not really my character if I'm being honest. Never saw Skull Kid as too interesting.
6. Pass
7. Funky Kong-As long as Smash Ultimate comes with a new Funky Mode...
8. Conker?-Would be nice to see him again since he got completely screwed over.
9. Never played Metal Gear.
10. Pass

Wow, I sure do ****in' suck.

1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJ5Hj0l_0z8
2. "DOUBLE SPINNING EDGE!"
3. Sonic if he was in Westworld.
4. Sexy pelvic thrusting Tony the Tiger.
5. "SHADOWSTRIKE!"
6. Mario Kart 8 DLC.
7. Screwed over his company by eating an entire box of carrots.
8. How did we lose 2-1 that Splatfest? We had 55.96% of the popularity.
9. Battle for the Umbra Throne
10. Wolf in Japanese.

Last edited:

ZoroCarlos

Smash Lord
1. Pass
3.Pass
5. Skull Kid-Not really my character if I'm being honest. Never saw Skull Kid as too interesting.
6. Pass
10. Pass

3. Eshop exclusive for some stupid reason.
5. "SHADOWSTRIKE!"
6. Mario Kart 8 DLC.
10. Wolf in Japanese.
1. I want to say Isaac? - I'd love to have him in personally.
2. Rex - I hope we get that sweet Xenoblade 2 music alongside him
3. Shantae??? - I would die if Shantae was announced, in a good way. (Edit: I read it when it said EShop exclusive, I would have guessed with the new hint, rip)
4. Incineroar - Meh, no hate for the Pokemon itself but i'd rather have another Pokemon
5. Elma - Elma would be a great addition, she should make it before Rex because if she misses the base game then it's game over, is what I feel.
6. Isabelle - Would be dope. I know she's an echo and all but I hope they give her clumsy expessions
7. Pass
8. Octolings - Would also be dope
9. Jeanne - Meh, I wouldn't be upset
10. Amaterasu - Not in my most wanted list but I sure as hell wouldn't complain.

I think i did alright

1. The origin of a legend
Has a guest appearance in Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing as an Xbox360 exclusive
3. I like your attitude
4. "Goomba with a hat"
5. NLA
6. Nintendo retweeted him while he was on fire. I understand that feel
7. "Water..."
8. Likes to nuke people to save nature
9. There are no strings on me
10. aaa, AAA, AAAAAAA. "Together now" AAAAAAAAA

Last edited:

ThoughtfulWanderer

Smash Lord
1. Pass
3.Pass
6. Pass
10. Pass

3. Eshop exclusive for some stupid reason.
5. "SHADOWSTRIKE!"
6. Mario Kart 8 DLC.
10. Wolf in Japanese.
1. Endless Ocean rep?
2. Rex & Pyra
3. Dillon
4. Incineroar
5. Elma
6. Isabelle
7. Rayman?
8. Octoling
9. Jeanne
10. Amaterasu

1. Can summon a giant knight that basically nukes the ground; risky Judgment call if you ask me.
2. A duo of instruments
3. "DEMON FANG!"
4. "So you're my enemy... only this many, though? I'll have to tell them to crank up the difficulty next time!"
5. Defeats an alien bent on world domination by singing him a lullaby
6. A prince that can transform into animals
7. How does an amiibo even work for someone so... detached?
8. If I made an objection to him, I fear he may leave me cornered.
9. "Good morning, Mayor!"
10. His life is filled with puzzles both big and small.

ZoroCarlos

Smash Lord
1. Endless Ocean rep?
2. Rex & Pyra
3. Dillon
4. Incineroar
5. Elma
6. Isabelle
7. Rayman?
8. Octoling
9. Jeanne
10. Amaterasu

1. Can summon a giant knight that basically nukes the ground; risky Judgment call if you ask me.
2. A duo of instruments
3. "DEMON FANG!"
4. "So you're my enemy... only this many, though? I'll have to tell them to crank up the difficulty next time!"
5. Defeats an alien bent on world domination by singing him a lullaby
6. A prince that can transform into animals
7. How does an amiibo even work for someone so... detached?
8. If I made an objection to him, I fear he may leave me cornered.
9. "Good morning, Mayor!"
10. His life is filled with puzzles both big and small.
Well since you posted for Cetus Cetus 's response at almost the same time as me, I'll do you too

1. Isaac
2. Banjo Kazooie
3. Lloyd - Good pick, I must say
4. Elma
5. uhh... Ninten? I never played that game.
6. Sable Prince
7. Rayman
8. Phoenix Wright
9. Isabelle
10. I would have guessed Banjo here too, so... Captain Toad?

Here I go again

Has a guest appearance in Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing as an Xbox360 exclusive
3. I like your attitude
4. "Goomba with a hat"
5. Technically lives in Los Angeles, but in space.
6. Nintendo tweeted a picture of him while he was on fire. I understand that feel
7. "Water..."
Bonus. Well I gave you a good first impression. Let me find the emergency exit now.

Last edited:

Cetus

Smash Apprentice
1. I want to say Isaac? - I'd love to have him in personally.
2. Rex - I hope we get that sweet Xenoblade 2 music alongside him
3. Shantae??? - I would die if Shantae was announced, in a good way. (Edit: I read it when it said EShop exclusive, I would have guessed with the new hint, rip)
4. Incineroar - Meh, no hate for the Pokemon itself but i'd rather have another Pokemon
5. Elma - Elma would be a great addition, she should make it before Rex because if she misses the base game then it's game over, is what I feel.
6. Isabelle - Would be dope. I know she's an echo and all but I hope they give her clumsy expessions
7. Pass
8. Octolings - Would also be dope
9. Jeanne - Meh, I wouldn't be upset
10. Amaterasu - Not in my most wanted list but I sure as hell wouldn't complain.

I think i did alright

3. I like your attitude
4. "Goomba with a hat"
5. NLA
6. Nintendo retweeted him while he was on fire. I understand that feel
7. "Water..."
7/10. Not bad.

Number 1 was Endless Ocean rep. Specifically Oceana but I would've been fine with either. 3 was Dillon. Could've been specified on my part a tad more. I did poorly on 7 I feel. I was referencing Louie from Pikmin 2 because he ate at all the golden pikpik carrots. It was only revealed in a secret scene I believe so, yeah, my fault.

Last edited:

ThoughtfulWanderer

Smash Lord
Well since you posted for Cetus Cetus 's response at almost the same time as me, I'll do you too

1. Isaac
2. Banjo Kazooie
3. Lloyd - Good pick, I must say
4. Elma
5. uhh... Ninten? I never played that game.
6. Sable Prince
7. Rayman
8. Phoenix Wright
9. Isabelle
10. I would have guessed Banjo here too, so... Captain Toad?
Pretty close to perfect! #10 was actually Professor Layton, but I could see how you got Captain Toad out of it though.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

3. I like your attitude
4. "Goomba with a hat"
5. Technically lives in Los Angeles, but in space.
6. Nintendo tweeted a picture of him while he was on fire. I understand that feel
7. "Water..."
Bonus. Well I gave you a good first impression. Let me find the emergency exit now.
1. Rayman - I'd be down for it.

2. Banjo & Kazooie - I really hope so but I think we'll have to wait for DLC for it to happen at all.

3. Rex & Pyra - Xenoblade 2 was a fantastic game and I'd be all for this. But development timing of Smash Ultimate very likely restricts them to DLC.

4. Bandanna Waddle Dee - I do find ideas like Dark Matter and Dark Meta Knight to be cooler. But I am A-OK with this one.

5. Elma - I am a firm believer that Xenoblade X should not be passed over just because of Xenoblade 2. Elma deserves a chance..

6. Chibi-Robo - Not one I can say I'm clamoring for to be honest

7. Mipha - My 2nd favorite Champion in terms of moveset potential.

8. Viridi - I'm fine with the Kid Icarus cast we currently have. For now at least.

9. Skull Kid - Not my favorite choice of a Zelda Newcomer. But still a good one.

10. Rabbid Luigi - I'm very interested in playing Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle but this is something I wouldn't lose sleep over if not included.

As for mine:

1. "You're just really good at making fires is all"
2. "I should tell them to ramp up the difficulty next time"
3. "You've done well. But you can break through this secret technique of darkness?"
4. "Todoroke!"
5. "My silky split ends of justice!"
6. Gaia Blade or Sol Blade?
7. Sonic, Mega Man, and Castlevania all got great games to be considered spiritual successors to them. Why did mine drop the ball :(
8. I'm a TV traveling Batman who can romance my teacher while she's in a maid outfit.
9. My 2nd game should have been on Super Nintendo instead of NES -_-
10. Why does being owned by the company that owns me make my chances so complicated :(

Last edited by a moderator:

ZoroCarlos

Smash Lord
1. Rayman - I'd be down for it.

2. Banjo & Kazooie - I really hope so but I think we'll have to wait for DLC for it to happen at all.

3. Rex & Pyra - Xenoblade 2 was a fantastic game and I'd be all for this. But development timing of Smash Ultimate very likely restricts them to DLC.

4. Bandanna Waddle Dee - I do find ideas like Dark Matter and Dark Meta Knight to be cooler. But I am A-OK with this one.

5. Elma - I am a firm believer that Xenoblade X should not be passed over just because of Xenoblade 2. Elma deserves a chance..

6. Chibi-Robo - Not one I can say I'm clamoring for to be honest

7. Mipha - My 2nd favorite Champion in terms of moveset potential.

8. Viridi - I'm fine with the Kid Icarus cast we currently have. For now at least.

9. Skull Kid - Not my favorite choice of a Zelda Newcomer. But still a good one.

10. Rabbid Luigi - I'm very interested in playing Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle but this is something I wouldn't lose sleep over if not included.

As for mine:

3. "You've done well. But you can break through this secret technique of darkness?"
4. "Todoroke!"
7. Sonic, Mega Man, and Castlevania all got great games to be considered spiritual successors to them. Why did mine drop the ball :(
8. I'm a TV traveling Batman who can romance my teacher while she's in a maid outfit.
10. Why does being owned by the company that owns me make my chances so complicated :(
7/10

Answer for 7 is actually Isaac, but damn now that I look at it the hint is pretty bad. The idea was that you click the link and saw that earth was next on the phrasing, so my bad, sorry.

9 is Geno, although I can see why the hint could also apply to Skull Kid.

10 is Chorus Kids, I tried to write it as if they were just singing and then all together.

Last edited:

Vingag

Smash Apprentice
I feel good about one of these answers. The others will be way off, I'm sorry. Here it goes!

4. "Todoroke!"
1. Incineroar? I'm not sure. I do think there's a bit of a chance for them, however I personally would want to see Decidueye more. Also, it seems like Incineroar has only recently started to get supporters (I think there was a leak about him?). Overall, I'd give him a 6/10.
2. Monster Hunter? This is not who you mean, but it's who I'm rating. I think the relationship between Nintendo and the Monster Hunter franchise is strong and has been for a while (certainly in the period of time when the base roster was being decided) and I think there's a good bit of moveset potential. Also: Rathalos! I'm giving Monster Hunter a 9/10, if they're not on the base roster I can almost certainly see them as DLC.
3. Azazel? Akuma? Jinpachi Mishima? Okay, I'm thinking it's one of the final bosses from a fighting game. The problem here is that for, say, Street Fighter we already have a character and I'm not sure if we'd get an echo of Ryu (even if it is Evil Ryu because echo fighters have to be more than the Evil version of that character). For any new fighting franchise- Tekken, Mortal Kombat, etc.- we're more likely to get the main fighter and protagonist first. I'm giving this misreading of a clue 3/10.
4. Mimi from Pop'n Music! Ok, follow me on this one. "Todoroke! Koi no beanball!!" Is a song in the 2015 game Pop'n Music, and who is the mascot of this game series? Mimi. I like the idea of a character from a Rhythm and music game, but I think there are other choices that wouldn't be third party characters (Like our friends the Chorus Kids!). I like the idea of a fighter from a japan-only game making it in, but even in this regard I'm not sure I can see this. 2/10.
5. Ooh! This one might actually be who you were thinking of! Twintelle from Arms? OK, I was thinking it would be pretty likely that we'd get an ARMS fighter, but now I'm not so sure. Why? Because of Simon Belmont's whip. It uses a lot of the same mechanics that anyone from ARMS would use, meaning that an ARMS fighter wouldn't be as unique in their moveset as we at first thought. Also, the base roster would have been decided before ARMS came out so fan favorites like Twintelle and Minmin wouldn't have been chosen, instead it would have been series mascots Ribbon Girl or (because why include a new female fighter when you can include a man?) Spring Man. So for Twintelle I'd give her 4/10 chances.
6. Isaac. This puts me at 2 correct guesses, right? OK, so Isaac's tricky. For one thing, he's from a largely dead series, on the surface he's just another swordfighter, and I don't recall Golden Sun really even making that big of a splash. However he has fan support in spades. He has been widely requested, and it seems like this more than anything gives a character an edge to get on the base roster in Ultimate. Also, once you get over the fact that he has a sword, you realize that he has a lot of other interesting aspects of his moveset that would make him an interesting fighter. I feel surprisingly good about Isaac, but I'm still not on board 100%. 7/10.
7. Banjo-Kazooie. At first I was going to guess this duo for #10, but no their spiritual successor- Yooka-Laylee- was a bit of a disappointment. So what do I think of Banjo-Kazooie? Well, they're a third party fighter. And they're owned by Microsoft (Hence why I was thinking this character was #10). On top of this nigh-insurmountable fact is that a lot of what Banjo-Kazooie would do is similar to Duck Hunt, but not similar enough to just make them an echo and call it good. I like the Banjo-Kazooie games too (meaning the two N64 games. None of that Nuts and Bolts stuff. And I just found out that there were two handheld Banjo Kazooie games? How are they?). I would love for a true revival of the Banjo Kazooie franchise. However, I do not think that we're likely to ever see them in Smash. Well, maybe Smash 7. 4/10.
8. Joker, from Persona. What does this put me? 4 fighters that I've guessed right? So I was feeling pretty good about Joker's chances- not will-actually-get-in-the-game-good, but alternate-universe-wouldn't-it-be-neat good. However... has Joker ever been in a Persona game on Nintendo? From what I can tell, Joker (and many of the Persona characters) have only ever featured on the Playstation. I was going to give him a 5/10, but in lieu of this evidence I have to say that his chances for me are now 1/10. I'm sorry psb.
9. Well, there are a lot of games that could fit this, but I think the most likely one is... BOMBERMAN! I feel your pain, I really do. Bomberman seemed like such an obvious choice, and he would have been so cool! Bombs! Everywhere bombs! But he, like so many other comrades, is an assist trophy. Now, if we're looking at conspiracy theories for DLC I'm thinking that a lot of ATs will be promoted. It depends on the number of DLC fighters we'll get, but I'd say Bomberman ranks pretty high among ATs people want to be promoted. In fact he may just be #1, apologies to everyone (including me) who newly and strangely really wants to see Waluigi, and to my fellow Ashley supporters. I'm giving Bomberman a 5/10 for DLC. But we're not getting a surprise Bomberman fighter reveal for the base roster.
10. If this isn't Banjo-Kazooie, then there's only one other possibility (literally, only one other possibility. If you're thinking of another fighter, clearly you're mistaken): Geno. So here's my take on Geno: He'll be an assist trophy, and there will be Waluigi-level cries of outrage. Yes, Super Mario Brothers RPG was a good game and an important one in the history of gaming. Yes, Geno would be interesting. But... I mean would he really be? He'd be a gunner. And we have plenty of those. Is historical significance enough to bargain him away from SquareEnix? No. I don't think so. Also, please tell me that I'm not the only person who remembers Mallow more than Geno? Am I? It's certianly in the realm of possibility, but... wasn't Mallow a big part of that game? OK, well I think Sakurai hears your support and he'll put Geno in as an Assist Trophy. But as a fighter? 5/10. Still a high number considering, because Geno has fared rather well in popularity polls, but I don't see him coming in as a third-party character.

Oof. That's a lot of writing. And I only got, what, 6/10 right? Not bad I guess. NOW IT'S YOUR TURN! As an added hint, these fighters are in descending likelihood...

1) "This fella was selected to represent his species as they accept their perfect attendance award for the Kirby series".
2) "The two-dimensional protector of the mushroom kingdom; if there are three links why can't there be three of this guy?"
3) "All together, keep the flow!"
4) "Spankity, Spankity, Spankity!"
5) "It apparently wishes for a traveling companion; Since it was once human itself, it tries to create one by taking the lives of other humans"
6) "This amorphous blue enemy in a long-running RPG draws near!"
7) "Every puzzle has an answer"
8) "Everyone's favorite bubble dragon and the mascot for the defunct Neo Geo".
9) "Why did the frog cross the road?"
10) "King of Daventry, slayer of Hagatha, Manannan, and Mordack, keeper of the magic mirror and friend to owls".

D

Deleted member

I feel good about one of these answers. The others will be way off, I'm sorry. Here it goes!

1. Incineroar? I'm not sure. I do think there's a bit of a chance for them, however I personally would want to see Decidueye more. Also, it seems like Incineroar has only recently started to get supporters (I think there was a leak about him?). Overall, I'd give him a 6/10.
2. Monster Hunter? This is not who you mean, but it's who I'm rating. I think the relationship between Nintendo and the Monster Hunter franchise is strong and has been for a while (certainly in the period of time when the base roster was being decided) and I think there's a good bit of moveset potential. Also: Rathalos! I'm giving Monster Hunter a 9/10, if they're not on the base roster I can almost certainly see them as DLC.
3. Azazel? Akuma? Jinpachi Mishima? Okay, I'm thinking it's one of the final bosses from a fighting game. The problem here is that for, say, Street Fighter we already have a character and I'm not sure if we'd get an echo of Ryu (even if it is Evil Ryu because echo fighters have to be more than the Evil version of that character). For any new fighting franchise- Tekken, Mortal Kombat, etc.- we're more likely to get the main fighter and protagonist first. I'm giving this misreading of a clue 3/10.
4. Mimi from Pop'n Music! Ok, follow me on this one. "Todoroke! Koi no beanball!!" Is a song in the 2015 game Pop'n Music, and who is the mascot of this game series? Mimi. I like the idea of a character from a Rhythm and music game, but I think there are other choices that wouldn't be third party characters (Like our friends the Chorus Kids!). I like the idea of a fighter from a japan-only game making it in, but even in this regard I'm not sure I can see this. 2/10.
5. Ooh! This one might actually be who you were thinking of! Twintelle from Arms? OK, I was thinking it would be pretty likely that we'd get an ARMS fighter, but now I'm not so sure. Why? Because of Simon Belmont's whip. It uses a lot of the same mechanics that anyone from ARMS would use, meaning that an ARMS fighter wouldn't be as unique in their moveset as we at first thought. Also, the base roster would have been decided before ARMS came out so fan favorites like Twintelle and Minmin wouldn't have been chosen, instead it would have been series mascots Ribbon Girl or (because why include a new female fighter when you can include a man?) Spring Man. So for Twintelle I'd give her 4/10 chances.
6. Isaac. This puts me at 2 correct guesses, right? OK, so Isaac's tricky. For one thing, he's from a largely dead series, on the surface he's just another swordfighter, and I don't recall Golden Sun really even making that big of a splash. However he has fan support in spades. He has been widely requested, and it seems like this more than anything gives a character an edge to get on the base roster in Ultimate. Also, once you get over the fact that he has a sword, you realize that he has a lot of other interesting aspects of his moveset that would make him an interesting fighter. I feel surprisingly good about Isaac, but I'm still not on board 100%. 7/10.
7. Banjo-Kazooie. At first I was going to guess this duo for #10, but no their spiritual successor- Yooka-Laylee- was a bit of a disappointment. So what do I think of Banjo-Kazooie? Well, they're a third party fighter. And they're owned by Microsoft (Hence why I was thinking this character was #10). On top of this nigh-insurmountable fact is that a lot of what Banjo-Kazooie would do is similar to Duck Hunt, but not similar enough to just make them an echo and call it good. I like the Banjo-Kazooie games too (meaning the two N64 games. None of that Nuts and Bolts stuff. And I just found out that there were two handheld Banjo Kazooie games? How are they?). I would love for a true revival of the Banjo Kazooie franchise. However, I do not think that we're likely to ever see them in Smash. Well, maybe Smash 7. 4/10.
8. Joker, from Persona. What does this put me? 4 fighters that I've guessed right? So I was feeling pretty good about Joker's chances- not will-actually-get-in-the-game-good, but alternate-universe-wouldn't-it-be-neat good. However... has Joker ever been in a Persona game on Nintendo? From what I can tell, Joker (and many of the Persona characters) have only ever featured on the Playstation. I was going to give him a 5/10, but in lieu of this evidence I have to say that his chances for me are now 1/10. I'm sorry psb.
9. Well, there are a lot of games that could fit this, but I think the most likely one is... BOMBERMAN! I feel your pain, I really do. Bomberman seemed like such an obvious choice, and he would have been so cool! Bombs! Everywhere bombs! But he, like so many other comrades, is an assist trophy. Now, if we're looking at conspiracy theories for DLC I'm thinking that a lot of ATs will be promoted. It depends on the number of DLC fighters we'll get, but I'd say Bomberman ranks pretty high among ATs people want to be promoted. In fact he may just be #1, apologies to everyone (including me) who newly and strangely really wants to see Waluigi, and to my fellow Ashley supporters. I'm giving Bomberman a 5/10 for DLC. But we're not getting a surprise Bomberman fighter reveal for the base roster.
10. If this isn't Banjo-Kazooie, then there's only one other possibility (literally, only one other possibility. If you're thinking of another fighter, clearly you're mistaken): Geno. So here's my take on Geno: He'll be an assist trophy, and there will be Waluigi-level cries of outrage. Yes, Super Mario Brothers RPG was a good game and an important one in the history of gaming. Yes, Geno would be interesting. But... I mean would he really be? He'd be a gunner. And we have plenty of those. Is historical significance enough to bargain him away from SquareEnix? No. I don't think so. Also, please tell me that I'm not the only person who remembers Mallow more than Geno? Am I? It's certianly in the realm of possibility, but... wasn't Mallow a big part of that game? OK, well I think Sakurai hears your support and he'll put Geno in as an Assist Trophy. But as a fighter? 5/10. Still a high number considering, because Geno has fared rather well in popularity polls, but I don't see him coming in as a third-party character.
#1:

It's actually Rex & Pyra from Xenoblade Chronicles 2. "You're just really good at making fires is all" is a quote from Rex at the end of Chapter 2 where he tries to nervously cover up his accidental attempt at flirting with Pyra.

#2:

This one is Elma from Xenoblade Chronicles X. The quote I gave of Ramping up the difficulty might not be accurate word for word. But she does say that in the cutscene before you fight her as a DLC boss in Xenoblade 2.

#3:

Here we have Ganon. Ganondorf's Demon Pig form. Basically the idea of giving a Link to the Past/Link Between Worlds inspired design with a moveset much different from Ganondorf's so he can be a separate character. The quote hinting at him is what he says at the beginning of the final phase of his boss fight in A Link to the Past.

#4:

Actually it's Itsuki Aoi from Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE. "Todoroke!" is one of his in battle quotes.

#5:

Twintelle's a good guess. But it's actually Shantae. "My Silky Split Ends of Justice" is part of one her quotes early on in Half-Genie Hero.

#6:

Correct. This one is Isaac

#7:

You got this one right as well. It's Banjo & Kazooie

#8:

Yup. It's Joker. And to answer your question on Persona being on Nintendo, while it is much smaller than the amount of Playstation appearances, Persona Q was on 3DS and Persona Q2 is heading there as well (assuming it's not already out). Joker is confirmed to be in Q2. This kind of technicality may or may not have worked for Cloud considering Project X Zone. Plus, if it's a 3rd party character from a company Nintendo is buddy-buddy enough with and they want to add the character anyway, I think they'd be willing to let the lack of Nintendo appearances slide. But that's just a guess.

#9:

Mike Jones actually. He's the main character of an NES era 2-game only series called Startropics. Startropics 2 was one of the very last games released for the NES. And putting it on that instead of the Super Nintendo when the game came out in 1994 is likely a big part of why the series hasn't seen a new game since.

#10:

You got close with Geno. So very close. But it's actually Sora. A rep of Disney of Japan said it's still possible. But Disney are the ones who own Sora which does still provide some complication. Mainly with the Disney content from Kingdom Hearts and whether or not that'd be allowed.

So your final score is 3/10.

Barbasol

Smash Ace
1) "This fella was selected to represent his species as they accept their perfect attendance award for the Kirby series".
2) "The two-dimensional protector of the mushroom kingdom; if there are three links why can't there be three of this guy?"
5) "It apparently wishes for a traveling companion; Since it was once human itself, it tries to create one by taking the lives of other humans"
10) "King of Daventry, slayer of Hagatha, Manannan, and Mordack, keeper of the magic mirror and friend to owls".
  1. Bandana Dee
  2. Paper Mario
  3. Chorus Kids?
  4. Lanky Kong?
  5. Skull Kid
  6. Slime
  7. Prof Layton
  8. Bubby/Bobby
  9. Frogger
  10. Kings Quest Rep - Graham?

Alright, and now for mine:
    1. Fallen star, forme everchanging.
    2. I can Repair anything, hyperly!
    3. Heavy Metal Rival - Shadowed Luna
    4. Honeycomb, Puzzle-piece connoisseur.
    5. At home in Twilight - errand boy all the same.
    6. Tiny battles, big weapons.
    7. Eternal sidekick, wizard with a wrench.
    8. Ultimate evil of the track, puppeteer of shadows
    9. Mask your pain, share your tricks
    10. Get ready to get Rocked - Glitz style.

Last edited:

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
I feel confident about all of them except #8:
  1. Bandana Dee
  2. Paper Mario
  3. Chorus Kids
  4. Porky
  5. Gengar
  6. Dragon Quest Slime
  7. Professor Layton
  8. Bubble Bubble?
  9. Slippy
  10. Main character from King's Quest
-----

Ok now mine:
  1. I actually don't mind Pizza Dinosaur's thin-sauced pizza. It's cheaper than that other brand across the street.
  2. Red hair covering your face along with the saxophone must've been a fad in 1995.
  3. Side character in her debut game, but main character in the series' third entry.
  4. Descendant of one of 3 ancient clans who can wield fire powers (same series as character #2)
  5. Being an echo would be ironic considering the name of the remake she's from.
  6. *Blows into instrument* --> HAHAHAHAHAHA (repeat)
  7. "ARE YOU OK?!?!"
  8. Can someone please remind me what an airport is?
  9. [Female] pirates are in this year [of 2002/2003].
  10. Get rid of the "do" in a certain company's name
Since my signature may give away some of these I've chosen a few that are not from it.

Vingag

Smash Apprentice
OK, Barbasol first:
  • Bandana Dee

• Paper Mario

• Chorus Kids?

• Lanky Kong?

• Skull Kid

• Slime

• Prof Layton

• Bubby/Bobby

• Frogger

• Kings Quest Rep - Graham?
Close, you got 8/10. Chorus kids is correct as is King Graham from the King's Quest series (King's Quest V was on the SNES, making him technically eligible though highly unlikely. Lanky Kong is incorrect as is Skull Kid. For the answers to #4 and #5 we go over to... Sari:

• Bandana Dee

• Paper Mario

• Chorus Kids

• Porky

• Gengar

• Dragon Quest Slime

• Professor Layton

• Bubble Bubble?

• Slippy

• Main character from King's Quest
So close! You only got #9 incorrect, with the correct answer being Frogger (again, not likely to make it in, though streets ahead of King Graham).

So in the end, my characters were...
1. Bandana Dee.
2. Paper Mario
3. Chorus Kids
4. Porky! From the Mother series! Porky!
5. Gengar
6. Slime from Dragon Quest (Rocket, to be specific, as we'd then get his giant tank to attack in his final smash).
7. Professor Layton
8. Bub from Bubble Bobble! He's also named Bubby.
9. Frogger. And not that stupid bipedal vest-wearing version, I'm talking about the just-a-frog version.
10. King Graham from King's Quest. Like I said, it'll never happen, but oh man would it be great.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Doing Sari Sari 's list.

1. Mona
2. ???
3. Dixie Kong
4. ???
5. Celica
6. Skull Kid?
7. Isabelle?
8. ???
9. Shantae
10. Ninten

Okay here goes mine:

1. Has way more potential than simply being her boyfriend's Echo.
2. Do my words sting? Let them.
3. Had his game's music included in a Metroid stage of all places
4. One cool dude
5. A unlikely duo
6. Steals a horse, flees into a different dimension and rolls with it
7. Has a sword, has blue hair, is a Lord, but not a main character
8. Actual blue haired sword Lord
9. Sword Lord, but is female and also uses magic. Prone to overreaction
10. Back in my day, we used to have REAL gameplay!

Llort A. Ton

Smash Lord
NNID
GamerGuy758
3DS FC
0731-5017-6481
Switch FC
SW 1185 9411 4529
1. Pass
3.Pass
6. Pass
10. Pass

3. Sonic if he was in Westworld.
5. "SHADOWSTRIKE!"
6. Mario Kart 8 DLC.
10. Wolf in Japanese.
4/10. I may have made these a little tricky...
1. Banjo Kazooie
2.Rayman
3. Doom Slayer
4. Geno
5. Skull Kid
6. Crash Bandicoot
7. Funky Kong
8. Dixie Kong
9. Big Boss
10. Thwomp

Ultinarok

Smash Lord
Doing Sari Sari 's list.

1. Mona
2. ???
3. Dixie Kong
4. ???
5. Celica
6. Skull Kid?
7. Isabelle?
8. ???
9. Shantae
10. Ninten

Okay here goes mine:

1. Has way more potential than simply being her boyfriend's Echo.
2. Do my words sting? Let them.
3. Had his game's music included in a Metroid stage of all places
4. One cool dude
5. A unlikely duo
6. Steals a horse, flees into a different dimension and rolls with it
7. Has a sword, has blue hair, is a Lord, but not a main character
8. Actual blue haired sword Lord
9. Sword Lord, but is female and also uses magic. Prone to overreaction
10. Back in my day, we used to have REAL gameplay!
1. Dixie Kong
2. Unsure about this one. Is this an Impa quote?
3. Isaac
4. Funky Kong
5. Banjo-Kazooie
6. Skull Kid
7. Alfons?
8. Sigurd
9. Celica
10. Cranky Kong

Mine, in no particular order
1. Guitars and Ponytails
2. Those Chosen by the Planet
3. "The Voice"
4. Instruments
5. Play the Song of Healing
6. Not an Air Bender
7. Swords and Submachine Guns
8. Goomba in a Hat
9. The Phantom Bow
10. Hero of the 2nd Dimension

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
1. Dixie Kong
3. Isaac
4. Funky Kong
5. Banjo-Kazooie
6. Skull Kid
7. Alfons?
8. Sigurd
9. Celica
10. Cranky Kong

1. Guitars and Ponytails
3. "The Voice"
4. Instruments
6. Not an Air Bender
8. Goomba in a Hat
9. The Phantom Bow
1. Dixie Kong
2. Sephiroth
3. Chrous Kids?
4. Pauline?
5. Skull Kid
6. Isaac
7. Elma
8. Bandana Dee
9. Decidueye
10. uhh...Rayman?

And le mine...

1) DAMMIT I WANT THIS CHARACTER IN SMASH (everyone and their mothers should get this lol)
2) Avatar don't have jack on my alchemy!
3) WHOA!
4) Jigsaw Mania!
5) Tickle me Elmo :)
6) C-Island Native
7) Girl from the Plains
8) Cold Case (this outta be tough lol)
9) Spears are cool. And I ain't FE!
10) Everyone cheats but me!

Gran-Rojo

Smash Cadet
Ultinarok Ultinarok here are my guesses

1. Dixie Kong
2. Sephiroth
3. Chorus Kids?
4. Not sure about this one
5. Skull Kid
6. Don't know this one either
7. Elma
8. Bandanna Waddle Dee
9. Decidueye
10. Ninten

Here are my hints:
1. You must be so exhausted.
2. Why's everyone so mad?
3. Did you say nerd?
4. Miniature Custom Battler
5. I DID IT!
6. Naughty Dog
7. Not a gooman
8. High School Detective
9. Spear Copter
10. Hair Copter

Ultinarok

Smash Lord
1. Dixie Kong
2. Sephiroth
3. Chrous Kids?
4. Pauline?
5. Skull Kid
6. Isaac
7. Elma
8. Bandana Dee
9. Decidueye
10. uhh...Rayman?

And le mine...

1) DAMMIT I WANT THIS CHARACTER IN SMASH (everyone and their mothers should get this lol)
2) Avatar don't have jack on my alchemy!
3) WHOA!
4) Jigsaw Mania!
5) Tickle me Elmo :)
6) C-Island Native
7) Girl from the Plains
8) Cold Case (this outta be tough lol)
9) Spears are cool. And I ain't FE!
10) Everyone cheats but me!
Ultinarok Ultinarok here are my guesses

1. Dixie Kong
2. Sephiroth
3. Chorus Kids?
4. Not sure about this one
5. Skull Kid
6. Don't know this one either
7. Elma
8. Bandanna Waddle Dee
9. Decidueye
10. Ninten

Here are my hints:
3. Did you say nerd?
5. I DID IT!
6. Naughty Dog
7. Not a gooman
8. High School Detective
9. Spear Copter
10. Hair Copter
You guys were mostly spot-on.

1. Dixie Kong, right on.
2. Sephiroth, yep.
3. This one's tricky. It's Tiki from Fire Emblem, as she's often called "The Voice of Naga" or just the Voice.
4. Banjo-Kazooie, both named after instruments.
5. Skull Kid, indeed.
6. I decided to be tricky with this one. It's just Isaac, an Earth adept. Adepts are sometimes compared to benders from Avatar so I made a subtle reference here. He's not an Air Bender, he's an "Earth Bender".
7. Yep, Elma.
8. Bandana Dee, yessir.
9. Decidueye, correct.
10. I was actually going for Paper Mario here, as he's a 2-dimensional hero. Ninten would be cool too though.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
1. Dixie Kong
3. Isaac
4. Funky Kong
5. Banjo-Kazooie
6. Skull Kid
7. Alfons?
8. Sigurd
9. Celica
10. Cranky Kong

1. Guitars and Ponytails
3. "The Voice"
4. Instruments
6. Not an Air Bender
8. Goomba in a Hat
9. The Phantom Bow
Yes that's a Impa quote. Shame so few people played Skyward Sword.

The other two Blue Haired Swordsmen where also not correct. First is Black Knight, as Zelgius the guy in the armor has blue hair. And the second is Alm, who also technically could be seen as having green hair.

But well done overall!

Ultinarok

Smash Lord
Yes that's a Impa quote. Shame so few people played Skyward Sword.

The other two Blue Haired Swordsmen where also not correct. First is Black Knight, as Zelgius the guy in the armor has blue hair. And the second is Alm, who also technically could be seen as having green hair.

But well done overall!
I didn't even think of Zelgius, I never really consideres him a Lord per say either due to being an antagonist. Also, yep it was the green hair that got me, his hair is very green in SoV, which I'm more familiar with.

And yeah I never played much Skyward Sword unfortunately.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
You guys were mostly spot-on.

Here are my hints:
3. Did you say nerd?
5. I DID IT!
6. Naughty Dog
7. Not a gooman
8. High School Detective
9. Spear Copter
10. Hair Copter
1. Impa
2. Chorus Kids
3. Raiden
4. Ray
5. I don't know
6. Crash Bandicoot
7. Slime?
8. Ayumi Tachibana
9. Bandanna Dee
10. Dixie Kong

Now for mines.

1. Alarming! Bang Bang Walla Dance Dance Charming!
2. Woah!
3. Aim for the head of the ghost for double the damage
4. you've been very naughty
5. Shinobi transformation!
6. Guh huh!
7. We believe in you Mario
8. Kowa****ai
9. This isn't a game, this is a mother****ing war
10. Let's win this with the power of friendship.

D

Deleted member

1. Impa
2. Chorus Kids
3. Raiden
4. Ray
5. I don't know
6. Crash Bandicoot
7. Slime?
8. Ayumi Tachibana
9. Bandanna Dee
10. Dixie Kong

Now for mines.

1. Alarming! Bang Bang Walla Dance Dance Charming!
2. Woah!
3. Aim for the head of the ghost for double the damage
4. you've been very naughty
5. Shinobi transformation!
6. Guh huh!
7. We believe in you Mario
8. Kowa****ai
9. This isn't a game, this is a mother****ing war
10. Let's win this with the power of friendship.
1. Someone from Rhythm Heaven?
2. Crash
3. Fatal Frame character
4. Don't know
5. Asuka from Senran Kagura
6. Banjo-Kazooie
7. Paper Mario?
8. Tsubasa Oribe from TMS
9. I should know this, but it escapes my mind.
10. Rex & Pyra

I'll do mine.

1. Sonic's Ass Game
2. The name of his game is very similar to that of one of the third party franchises currently in Smash.
3. Looks like we got some things to do.
4. Has a ponytail, but isn't disconfirmed.
5. VII - 1 = ?
6. I like your attitude.
7. He will never leave Eurasia alive.
8. Now it's time!
9. She looks young, but is actually in her 80's.
10. The original King of Evil.

Barbasol

Smash Ace
I didn't even think of Zelgius, I never really consideres him a Lord per say either due to being an antagonist. Also, yep it was the green hair that got me, his hair is very green in SoV, which I'm more familiar with.

And yeah I never played much Skyward Sword unfortunately.
Zelgius is a General-class unit, not a Lord-class. I suppose an argument could be made for canonically he holds lands and titles but...

Gran-Rojo

Smash Cadet
1. Impa
2. Chorus Kids
3. Raiden
4. Ray
5. I don't know
6. Crash Bandicoot
7. Slime?
8. Ayumi Tachibana
9. Bandanna Dee
10. Dixie Kong
Those were actually my hints. You got all of them right except for:

1. Masked Man (reference to the final battle)
5. Bomberman - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8veP7T8ozc

7 was right, it was a reference towards the speech pattern of slimes in the recent localizations of Dragon Quest games. Also, shoutouts to getting number 3 right.

MrPowerfulJeans

Smash Cadet
1. Sonic's *** Game
2. The name of his game is very similar to that of one of the third party franchises currently in Smash.
5. VII - 1 = ?
6. I like your attitude.
8. Now it's time!
1. Crash Bandicoot
2. Umm... Ryu Hayabusa is my best guess...
3. Pass
4. Shantae
5. Either a Final Fantasy 6 Character or a Generation VI Pokemon... If the former, I'd say Terra Branford. If the latter, I'd say Aegislash.
6. Rex & Pyra
7. Strider Hiryu
8. Pass
9. Impa? That's what I'd guess
10. Pass

Now here's my list!

1. "Smell ya later!"
2. A small character that isn't a frog.
3. Nasty Majesty by Off the Hook!
4. The Scorpion that isn't from Mortal Kombat.
5. He was renamed into a food.
7. His name comes from a workshop tool.
8. "Time to conduct evil!"
9. No more hints for you!
10. Hey...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

1. Crash Bandicoot
2. Umm... Ryu Hayabusa is my best guess...
3. Pass
4. Shantae
5. Either a Final Fantasy 6 Character or a Generation VI Pokemon... If the former, I'd say Terra Branford. If the latter, I'd say Aegislash.
6. Rex & Pyra
7. Strider Hiryu
8. Pass
9. Impa? That's what I'd guess
10. Pass
1. Correct
2. Sorry, but I said the game, not the character. It's Zael from The Last Story, which sounds an awful lot like Final Fantasy. I'll admit that was a hard one regardless, due to how obscure the game is.
3. It's Spyro.
4. Wrong, it's Dixie Kong. Admittedly, if I were more specific and said "blond ponytail", it would've been much easier.
5. The former, and you're right about it being Terra specifically.
6. Correct.
7. Surprised someone got that reference.
8. It's Reyn.
9. Wrong, it's Melia.
10. It's Pig Ganon.

Looking back, I forgot to put Tails or Eggman on there, but oh well.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
1. Someone from Rhythm Heaven?
2. Crash
3. Fatal Frame character
4. Don't know
5. Asuka from Senran Kagura
6. Banjo-Kazooie
7. Paper Mario?
8. Tsubasa Oribe from TMS
9. I should know this, but it escapes my mind.
10. Rex & Pyra

I'll do mine.

1. Sonic's *** Game
5. VII - 1 = ?
6. I like your attitude.
8. Now it's time!
Close, but you gotten a few wrong.

The 1st is Jibanyan since that's literally the Watch's chant for all Charming Tribe yokai.

7 is defenintely Paper Mario, it's a reference to ttys's final boss.

9 is Travis Touchdown, it was his line from the second game after Bishop's body was found.

Fane

Smash Journeyman
1. Sonic's *** Game
5. VII - 1 = ?
6. I like your attitude.
8. Now it's time!
Really bad at these but I'll try.(Thanks google for most of these ;) )

1. Uhh... Tails or Shadow?
2. I honestly don't know. I'm probably just spacing big time.
3. Spyro?
4. Dixie Kong
5. Something to do with 6 obviously haha
6. Rex
7. Strider Hiryu
8. The only thing I can think of is Shulk but he's in the game soooo
9. The only character I could think of is Purah from Breath of the Wild, but she's older than 120. Not sure here.
10. Ganon?

Here's mine, some are more of riddles. They're not in any order necessarily.

1. His duo are fibbers
2. A pale blue stone
3. His ability is an Oxymoron
4. Windmills and hills
5. 254
6. Purple Pyro
7. Turn to stone
8. Empyrean Cadence
9. Bells
10. The Pokemon that is #094 (The Pokemon isn't my want, but it's the hint)

EDIT: well that's what I get for not making my post for hours, oops

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You at least got Spyro, Dixie, and Ganon right when the other person didn't.

Anop

Smash Apprentice
Really bad at these but I'll try.(Thanks google for most of these ;) )

1. Uhh... Tails or Shadow?
2. I honestly don't know. I'm probably just spacing big time.
3. Spyro?
4. Dixie Kong
5. Something to do with 6 obviously haha
6. Rex
7. Strider Hiryu
8. The only thing I can think of is Shulk but he's in the game soooo
9. The only character I could think of is Purah from Breath of the Wild, but she's older than 120. Not sure here.
10. Ganon?

Here's mine, some are more of riddles. They're not in any order necessarily.

1. His duo are fibbers
2. A pale blue stone
3. His ability is an Oxymoron
4. Windmills and hills
5. 254
6. Purple Pyro
7. Turn to stone
8. Empyrean Cadence
9. Bells
10. The Pokemon that is #094 (The Pokemon isn't my want, but it's the hint)

Awful at this.. Sorry :(

1- Skull kid
2- Slime
3- Pass, probably easier than I thought :(
4- Tails
5- Sceptile
6- Spyro
7- Medusa
8- Chorus Kids
9- Victreebell? Lol
10- Gengar

Mines are:

1. “I’m not just a pretty face!”
  2. Mischievous little imp
  3. Beam, Boost, Whirl, Blast and Flash
  4. He thinks he is a boy
  5. Lorule
  6. Doesn’t have as many friends as you
  7. Clumsy and dislikes confrontation
  8. Very random echo from “credible” leaks
  9. Petit wizard
  10. Sinister arrow raid

Fire Tactician

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4596-9948-4995
I'm so bad at this...
  1. Medusa? She might have said that in Uprising.
  2. Skull Kid... though I want to say Viridi after that last guess.
  3. Riki from Xenoblade Chronicles just because he shouts silly stuff like that.
  4. Birdo, easy.
  5. Hilda? Yuga? Hilda.
  6. That's sad... oh... uh... Ashley?
  7. Felicia from Fire Emblem Fates? I'd love it, personally.
  8. Gothetelle?
  9. Black Mage from Final Fantasy? Am I projecting?
  10. Decidueye, easy.

I'm going to be using "quotes..." and I'm using "quotes" loosely... (HINT: More of mine overlap than you'd think- I'd rather see them represented in the order listed, but I'd like to see any of them.)
  1. BORK BORK BORK
  2. Our emotions are in tune!
  3. Don't worry- I'll protect you from the scary dark!
  4. Let's show them a thing or three!
  5. Strength comes from experience- that's true on any planet.
  6. I've been having these weird thoughts lately...
  7. ...
  8. //whooshing wing noises
  9. I am yours to shape, Mother Mila.
  10. //Waddle Dee noises

Last edited:

User Name String

Smash Apprentice
1. Poochie Obviously
2. Pyra
3. Mythra
4 Rex
5 I'll assume Elma
6 Sora
7 Silent protagonist 672
8 Sepheroth (probably Decidueye)
9 Celica
10 Banana Dee

1. My friends are my power! (I know obvious)
2. A fist with the power to sunder the earth
3. Has an Unstoppable Destiny
4. This one's for freind-bot!
5. Mustard of doom
6. Celica, I'll crush those dastards.
7. Twin blades
8. Dark Knight to Holy Knight
9. Ragnorocks
10. 25 year homecoming

Fane

Smash Journeyman
1- Skull kid
2- Slime
3- Pass, probably easier than I thought :(
4- Tails
5- Sceptile
6- Spyro
7- Medusa
8- Chorus Kids
9- Victreebell? Lol
10- Gengar
Well you got Skull Kid, Sceptile, Spyro, Medusa, and I can give you Chorus Kids as well.(I specifically want to see Marshal though)

#2, #3, #4, #9, and #10 are wrong!

Also I made a mistake and the hints for 10 and 3 are for the same character lol

Last edited:

Fire Tactician

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4596-9948-4995
1. Poochie Obviously
2. Pyra
3. Mythra
4 Rex
5 I'll assume Elma
6 Sora
7 Silent protagonist 672
8 Sepheroth (probably Decidueye)
9 Celica
10 Banana Dee
Nice! #1 was actually Lycanroc, #7 was Isaac (you couldn't tell?), and #8 was indeed Decidueye. To explain 2-4, I want Pyra and Mythra represented more than I need Rex represented, so ideally I'd want Rex to be playable with the other two standing in the background, but I'd also be thrilled if they added Pyra and made Mythra an Echo Fighter.

Last edited:

Anop

Smash Apprentice
I'm so bad at this...
  1. Medusa? She might have said that in Uprising.
  2. Skull Kid... though I want to say Viridi after that last guess.
  3. Riki from Xenoblade Chronicles just because he shouts silly stuff like that.
  4. Birdo, easy.
  5. Hilda? Yuga? Hilda.
  6. That's sad... oh... uh... Ashley?
  7. Felicia from Fire Emblem Fates? I'd love it, personally.
  8. Gothetelle?
  9. Black Mage from Final Fantasy? Am I projecting?
  10. Decidueye, easy.
1. Bandana Dee! (Yeah, he actually has that quote in Star Allies lol)
2. Correct!
3. Geno (His special moves being called: Geno Beam, Geno Boost, Geno Whirl, Geno Blast, Geno Flash)
4. Correct!
5. Correct! (Hilda)
6. Correct! (Poor Ashley :/ )
7. Isabelle
8. Correct!
9. Correct indeed!
10. Correct!

You did well :bluejump:

Fire Tactician

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4596-9948-4995
1. Bandana Dee! (Yeah, he actually has that quote in Star Allies lol)
2. Correct!
3. Geno (His special moves being called: Geno Beam, Geno Boost, Geno Whirl, Geno Blast, Geno Flash)
4. Correct!
5. Correct! (Hilda)
6. Correct! (Poor Ashley :/ )
7. Isabelle
8. Correct!
9. Correct indeed!
10. Correct!

You did well :bluejump:
Huh, wow, I didn't expect 70% right... I'm off to buy a lotto card...

Top Bottom