• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~GTA Friend Codes~

WIGI

Smash Champion
aight, only thing i can see there being a problem with is dealing with metaknights, and maybey g+ws. i think the team would **** aside form nooen being abkle to pick up luigis rough spots. but seriosly. up bs everywhere theyd be terified.

SFlames

Smash Rookie
Is anyone on right now?

msg when you want to play wifi.

im not a noob btw lol

JiggyByte

Smash Rookie
I'm always trying to improve, so anybody is fine. I'm usually on between 6pm-10pm on weekdays and whenever on the weekends.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Good idea. Brawl FC's from Canada, this should be WAY better onlinerz than before.
Uhm if you could though, change the title of the friend to "Canada Online Brawl:Less lag is good Lag" or something. It'd make it a bit more clear haha :)

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
Is there anyone here at all willing to play between 7:00 - 7:45 in the mornings on a regular basis? (Weekdays)
Hmm..

this would give me a reason to wake up in the morning....

Well, I suppose I'll say something by May 6.

My FC is up there in my profile, for anyone who wants to know. This is a really smart idea.

Cyan_

Smash Lord
FC in profile and to the right. --->

AIM is SmshStephen, add me if ya wanna play.

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
PK-ow! You changed your main to Falco now?
. . .

would that. . . interest you? You're Gi, right? EDIT: It looks like you're not Gi. It looks like you're that annoying guy who never told me who the **** he was. >:-( Srsly, it was annoying after like the fourth time.

No, I didn't. Actually I'm shuffling around chars like crazy. I just don't know who I'm using other than my one main. I've got six other chars I like and have about equal ability with all of them (Falco's probably better than others... for now). But I only have time for two of them.

So... am I a liar if I put any character I don't main there? :urg:

Gichan

Smash Champion
When have you asked me who I was before??? Yes, I'm Gi.

Falco is just better than your other chars cause Falco is too good. But stick to your Ness as well, it's good man.

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
Falco is just better than your other chars cause Falco is too good. But stick to your Ness as well, it's good man.
That's what I meant. EDIT: Compulsory emoticon: >_<

zedF use mario
Unsuccessful humour is unsuccessful. >_>

Yeah.... no chance of that. :dizzy:

So, Yagami, if I just add your FC, will I happen to find you online in the morning? Or would you like me to say I'll be up then? :p

BloodBird

Smash Journeyman
Add me anyone who ants to, hopefully it won't be as laggy with people closer to home.

*bump

tha_carter

Smash Ace
My brother plays alot of online lately and would like to add people. So just pm and ill add you. If you personally ask me, ill probably play you too.

Top Bottom