• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grev presents ~ Stab's 949 area Melee tourney IV - Results/Bracket on first post!

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
Way to not tell me anything about this Stab, and then not have me co-host after planning this with you awhile ago.
And you already know I can come early, kthanks.

But really, if I'm not a co-host, I guess I get to just chill and play friendlies all day.
Wait wtf, you said you were going to be in michigan or some **** on this date lol

Lovage

Smash Hero
can we have a rule against people coming to this tournament and not entering?

i don't want weird people stinking up the venue

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
I don't remember anyone coming and not entering anything last time.

Except Jason and the actual Grev members. Unless that's who you were referring to.

GSUB

Smash Lord
Because you said "weird people."
And they broke ni99a.

Oh wow... I just notcied this said the 28th... We talked and you said you could make it the 29th...
And I get back from Missouri from thanksgiving with family late Saturday night.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
can we have a rule against people coming to this tournament and not entering?

i don't want weird people stinking up the venue
Ken Biweekly status, go! "I don't care if you don't have a teammate, you're teaming with a lvl 9!"

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
Because you said "weird people."
And they broke ni99a.

Oh wow... I just notcied this said the 28th... We talked and you said you could make it the 29th...
And I get back from Missouri from thanksgiving with family late Saturday night.
Venue wasn't available on 29th

AllisBrawl link is up

practice_mAn

Smash Journeyman
Hah stab I remember one of your tournaments, I think it was the 2nd one you had. You were dying sick and I kept saying HEY STAB. HEY STAB OVER HERE. CALL MY MATCH PLZ.

you looked like you were about to die. More people should've helped you out that day =(

It was a shame you got sick, but you should've asked someone to help you out. That's the persian mentality lol

I like what you're doing with this tournament though with the co-hosts. I'm sure it'll be great but I won't be able to come.

BTW your mom makes terrific snacks and salads. Its Kheyli Khoob!

DJMirror

Smash Master
Wow it just one time where I paid the venue fee and didn't enter a event cuz I have work at 4pm and had to drop off kira cuz he got in a car accident. You should be grateful that at least I paid off the venue fee unlike some people I can name.

MacD

Banned via Administration
yea i can't go cause i am going to be back home for thanksgiving, though i think i'm coming back sat afternoon but doubt i'd wanna show up at 5-6 after a like 5 hour drive

<3 connor
<3 sherigami

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
Wow it just one time where I paid the venue fee and didn't enter a event cuz I have work at 4pm and had to drop off kira cuz he got in a car accident. You should be grateful that at least I paid off the venue fee unlike some people I can name.
??????????

AXE 09

Smash Master
i wanna come to this!!!

............but unfortunately i'm still gonna be here in arizona =( but hopefully all the training that me and okami have done will pay off =) i'll bee cheering for you rob!

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
i wanna come to this!!!

............but unfortunately i'm still gonna be here in arizona =( but hopefully all the training that me and okami have done will pay off =) i'll bee cheering for you rob!
Tai asked me to host a tourney in january or something because you guys will be coming then lol

stabby do u know if mike is going??
Unless he is busy then he probably will lol

Does anyone actually like the potluck idea?

Ekoli

Smash Journeyman

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
it's a good idea

the only thing is that most smashers will not bring anything and end up still taking food from those that did

joeplicate

Smash Master
oh no is this thanksgiving weekend!?! ****
now i have to think about attending this piece of **** again
god **** it
lol

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
oh no is this thanksgiving weekend!?! ****
now i have to think about attending this piece of **** again
god **** it
lol

1. You've never been to one of these
2. It clearly says in the first post (not the OP) that you DON'T.

If you don't want to come because you feel that my abilities as a TO are sub-par and there is no way I'll change them than that's fine. I can't really say that my past tournaments have been ran well anyway. But, I'll make sure this tourney is legit so the people who attend can tell you themselves that I'm not making the same mistakes.

D

Deleted member

connor co-hosting = not ****ty tournament

see you guys there

TravisT

Smash Apprentice
The thing about the potluck is that, if I'm bringing food, I don't want to have to pay the venue fee, or if I'm paying the venue fee, I don't want to have to bring food too. Perhaps venue off for bringing food?

Top Bottom