• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grev Monthly XII - TBA

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
Whatever, I'll wait for one of them to come here and justify their stance. I'd rather settle this bull**** now, but I can wait.

Lovage

Smash Hero
If you take it up with them, they'll be able to explain why it should banned more fluidly than I, who just listened.
sounds like you got played like a punk

Whatever, I'll wait for one of them to come here and justify their stance. I'd rather settle this bull**** now, but I can wait.
pretty sure u already know what they're gonna say

personally idc if its on at local tournies like this so wobble away

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
I'm curious what Zhu really thinks.
That's basically what I told Stab.

He asked me what we thought, and I did actually tell him that I think there's no real argumentative reason why wobbling should be banned.

I gave him my opinion that wobbling would discourage people from entering / leave people bitter after the tournament or something along those lines. I think I just have a personal distaste for wobbling and my thoughts are probably exaggerated, but I really didn't bring it up until he mentioned it. I promise I didn't have a personal agenda for getting it rebanned or anything.

I didn't really think Stab would actually reban it, so if Stab wants to unban it, he gets my thumbs up. I think it'd be interesting to see how fly does / what everyone else thinks after wobbling is actually allowed.

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
deferral of responsibility!

not a good quality for TOs to have!
**** man, I just wanna run the thing

I'm down to change the wobbling rule one more time but I'd rather not do it more than once or else I'll look even more flip-floppy than I do right now.

I guess I could use this tournament as a case study and see if Wobbling actually does make Fly **** everyone/lowers the attendance of the tournament.

pockyD

Smash Legend
you really can't look any MORE flippyfloppy than you already are after changing the rules twice in one day

it's more important to do what's right than worry about your image

GreatFox64

Smash Journeyman
**** man, I just wanna run the thing

I'm down to change the wobbling rule one more time but I'd rather not do it more than once or else I'll look even more flip-floppy than I do right now.

I guess I could use this tournament as a case study and see if Wobbling actually does make Fly **** everyone/lowers the attendance of the tournament.
even if you chose to unban wobbling at G-rev X as a "case study," it would be very inaccurate and unreliable. you would need to host the next, say, five-six G-revs with wobbling allowed to really see how the community reacts/performs. you would then compare them to the previous G-revs, etc etc.

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
you really can't look any MORE flippyfloppy than you already are after changing the rules twice in one day

it's more important to do what's right than worry about your image
You're right Pocky. I'm taking a stand!

I'll go with what I think is right and based off the Wobbling Compromise thread, I believe it should NOT be banned.

If my turn out lowers or people are dissatisfied because they have to play Fly then so be it!

No more arguing about this because it's just detracting from the tourney hype.

Wobbling is not banned and that's the end of it! No more flip-flopping!

Bring Setups

Whether Wobbling is legal or not, we ALWAYS need setups!!!! Let's shoot for 10-11 and make this tournament BIG socal!!!!

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
the most important part of running a tournament is doing so with an iron fist

what you say goes *****es

but dont impose rules you arent willing to butt heads about

LuCKy

Smash Master
alright stab we're so recording this lol

my ic's
ur falco
wobblin pride match *the community's pride and our hate for wobblin*

-edit someone make me a batman and batgirl Ic texture then itll be done even without wobblin

LuCKy

Smash Master
im hopin to jesus youre gonna make the texture even though im sure you ment ok to the match lol

Adam M!

Smash Lord
I'm really curious to see the results now. I predict that Fly does no better than he does on a normal good day.
and im sure you'll quote yourself to pat yourself on the back if you're right for one tournament you results oriented mother ****er

D

Deleted member

stab ur a douche for punishing people who can break out of icey chain grabs

Kira-

Smash Champion
Never experienced wobbling before. Is it as bad as people say?
Only if it was the reason why you lost. If you beat someone when they wobbled you or if you weren't going to win anyway it isn't so bad. Same goes with every other move in the game.

L vs Tai would be a cool hype MM.

LuCKy

Smash Master
kira! ill mm your falco with any of my secondaries . . .get at me lol

johnny falcon dittos. . .batman has some stuff to prove

anyone else can get at the batman or my baby falco in training

Top Bottom