• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grev Monthly V - January 2nd! Make sure to bring setups!

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
lol

Me (11:23:48 PM): go to Stab's
Me (11:23:52 PM): Joe will team with you
Me(11:23:53 PM): if you do
Fly (11:23:59 PM): Okay.

I'm awesome

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
Sheridan can't come because he will be having a German exchange student over at his house.

And it's a chick so she probably wouldn't like smash lol

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
what's that supposed to mean? he already said she's a girl and wouldn't like smash lol

practice_mAn

Smash Journeyman
last 5 posts = win

dude i can't wait to come with bizzarro fire

i mean flame

EDIT: oh wow i read jason's posts from page 7 about him ****** me in MM's

LOL I'll get u next time!!!! bad di bad di bad di bad di JACKIEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
AZ is no longer coming.

Not my fault. *shrugs*
more about this:

axe HAS to go to this appointment at his new school in phoenix middle of next week. we had intended on coming to socal tomorrow and staying the whole week, ending it with this tourney, but since this came around to cut our time in half (again), we figured it wasn't worth it to shell out the money and stuff to just go to a non-regional tournament.

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord
uc merced? **** i remember getting an acceptance letter there and not knowing where the heck it was lol

turnasol

Smash Rookie
im new to smash tournies and such, if im interested in going do i have to post here first?

DJMirror

Smash Master
Grev vs Merced? Dude GREV will get tossed, it shouldn't be recorded and shouldn't be fun to watch =( in this case, i'll just play some friendlies while stab taking stocks and carrying his crew on his back against the infamous the falco/fox/Falcon slayer Bizzaro Flame

GSUB

Smash Lord
Yeah. Just forget about crew battles.
We're just going to lose, why even try?

You know what, I'm not going to place top three in tournament, why even enter?
Same with doubles.

.... No...? Jason you're dumb. Your MM shouldn't have been recorded and shouldn't have been fun to watch. Two noobs in marth dittos. But you did it anyway. If you really have that attitude, you yourself should just stop playing or even trying.

And the last crew battle, Stab didn't carry us. He did really good, and everyone else did their fair share. I got four-stocked, I ****ed up, not Grev. Don't **** on my friends please.

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
So, who from Merced is coming aside from Bizzarro Flame? Is GB going? I don't think I've ever met any other Merced people.

DJMirror

Smash Master
Yeah. Just forget about crew battles.
We're just going to lose, why even try?

You know what, I'm not going to place top three in tournament, why even enter?
Same with doubles.

.... No...? Jason you're dumb. Your MM shouldn't have been recorded and shouldn't have been fun to watch. Two noobs in marth dittos. But you did it anyway. If you really have that attitude, you yourself should just stop playing or even trying.

And the last crew battle, Stab didn't carry us. He did really good, and everyone else did their fair share. I got four-stocked, I ****ed up, not Grev. Don't **** on my friends please.
Stop getting butt hurt about everything people say like kira messing around with that one girl etc. i totally agree with the mm shouldn't be recorded and it was ****ty as **** but it's not like your marth great as well and i did say i didn't want to do.

Top Bottom