• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grev Monthly V - January 2nd! Make sure to bring setups!

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
AZ isn't coming (flaking) but I don't really blame them. SoCal tournies are mediocre.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
lol I didn't mean to insult you stab, I was just posting what was on my mind. sorry!

DJMirror

Smash Master
Connor......I wish my fox is legit as your or lucky! someday my fox and marth will do crazy **** and hopefully beat some good *** players!

Zolios

Smash Apprentice
Uhh, can anyone give me a ride to this? It's on the way if you're coming from San Diego or anywhere south of San Marcos \ SoCal coastal area (oceanside, etc.).

Right off the I-5. I'll give you gas money.

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
Poor Practice man lol

Someone should give Zolios a ride!

Someone should carpool with little england!

I don't think PockyD is really interested in coming anymore but if he is, someone house him and other norcal people lol

DJMirror

Smash Master
He has a point matt, I have a feeling that I wont be attending to this as well

Bizzarro Flame

Smash Lord
Yo S2J.

We should MM $2 in this tourney to put an end to our tie. I'll use my hard-earned money from my MM w/ Practice_Man.

edit: UC Merced's 5-man crew? let's do it

Kuroth

Smash Rookie
Honest to god, I need to live in california.

Now that gigabits is closed, I actually have to TRAVEL to tournaments, not just walk across the street.

And traveling for hours to lose money isn't as cool as walking across the street to lose money. :|

Zolios

Smash Apprentice
9 posts in 3 years >_>

But anyway, for some reason, the area I live in is smack dab in the middle between the two melee giant cities, San Diego and L.A. It's unfair, since both are about an hour away.

DJMirror

Smash Master
9 posts in 3 years >_>

But anyway, for some reason, the area I live in is smack dab in the middle between the two melee giant cities, San Diego and L.A. It's unfair, since both are about an hour away.
Irvine is in the middle of those two cities

what's so bad about that?

Zolios

Smash Apprentice
Yeah but Irvine has a smash scene. The closest smash scene to me is about an hour away.

EDIT: Merry Christmas to you too Asian women.

EDIT2: I think that picture was made to promote Canada, and not Christmas.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
Honest to god, I need to live in california.

Now that gigabits is closed, I actually have to TRAVEL to tournaments, not just walk across the street.

And traveling for hours to lose money isn't as cool as walking across the street to lose money. :|
where did this even come from? LOL

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord
jason, lets get in some good friendlies at this one! right now im about 80% sure im going if work permits

edit: EVERYONE lets get a good amount of friendlies lol

Top Bottom