• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Green Pancakes 21! Brawl tourney In payson UT! <3

gee-kay 95

Smash Rookie
oh sorry red dog, i ment you too lol ):

thats 5 just enough seats in our car for it :D

shut the fox up

Smash Rookie
dude no thats just from the striped shrooms, the white one heals you of crying and giggle fits and the brown one you get from throwing a blue flower into a red flower turns you into negro tomba and you can jump higher and your walk becomes a run and running becomes running slightly faster

Staz

Smash Lord
everything is looking good so far, we are expecting a HUGE turnout because everyone at my school wants to come some of them are bringing set ups too, if you guys have any extra tv's or chairs or tables that are big enough to fit in your car, do it.

___X___

Smash Lord
Update!! alright so this is looking way better than expected. we are still recruiting more and more people everyday!! If all goes well, I'm thinking of making Monthly tourney's down here! the first impression is always the most important thing! so I'm gonna make this first tourney of mine really good.

Also, we're gonna be super strict about the Drugs/alcohol. I don't want to see any of that or Smell any of that near the venue. If any is spotted I'm gonna have to start disqualifying people. or ask them to leave.

please if you guys want to get high or whatever, do It on your own time. I'm very grateful to have this venue, so I can't have any issues.

Other than that, things are going great!!! I've come to the decision that I'm gonna have a raffle!! Nothing big will be given out (as you all know we're poor) so we'll give out little fun stuff.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
The only prob with that staz is that there would be no more red dog lol

r3d d09

Smash Master
exactly. i already got yelled at for missing her college graduation speech. i don't want it to be x 10

lol, nvm. i can go to this tourney. i thought it was this weekend, but it's the 22nd.

i can't go to the birthday bash :(

___X___

Smash Lord
WOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

1 more confirmed guest! sexy!

Remember guys, be sure to bring your friends! and tell your friends to bring their friends! and so on and so forth!!!

This tourney should top all the other tourney's we've had this year and the year before!!! Be sure to bring your cameras! we're gonna be taking a lot of pictures! it could be good for memory's, and showing how well the tourney went!!

Also, I still need help with someone bringing a lap top and tio!!! we need a bracket people! please don't be selfish with your stuff!! There will be labeling and massive security so don't worry about damaged or stolen property!

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Ill talk to Marcus and see if he is up for going, but he would only want to if B+ ends up happening. Ill post back when I find out if we plan to or not it we should be able to though its just a long drive with little reward if our game isn't there.

___X___

Smash Lord
Ill be trying to come to this, if I have to drive 2 hours for the colorado tounry I can drive 5 more for this thing that looks 3 times bigger.
DOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ITTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!

I want to be able to have someone good to fight in the grand finals ;)

Garb45

Smash Rookie
hahaha wow X you suck balls! I can't wait to own you at this tourney!! My falco is on fire. I bet you don't know that match up! I'll beat everyone there :)

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
hahaha wow X you suck balls! I can't wait to own you at this tourney!! My falco is on fire. I bet you don't know that match up! I'll beat everyone there :)
I'll ditto you, my falco is actually quite good. SHDLs, CGs, DACUSs, all so easy. Not to mention my uncanny ability to hit any moving object with bair :p

Garb45

Smash Rookie
I'll whoop all your butts with my Falco he will always be the best in every game and there is nothing you can do about it so sorry to burst your bubbles but i don't think that you guys stand a chance against me so bring lots of money and get ready to say goodbye to it because you will never see it again Muhahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

So when will be the next upcoming touney I want to own you guys some more even though i just joined and X has my Fricken WII WTF!!!!!!!

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
Remember guys, don't wreck them, lose a match or so they stay in the scene
i didnt get that privilege when i joined the scene so y should they???

and besides i still come cause i love to smash with everyone getting ***** or not

so if they want to get all hurt cause they lost in a game and not want to join the scene then
we don't need em

Top Bottom