• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Green Pancakes 21! Brawl tourney In payson UT! <3

PBnJ

Smash Cadet
I don't care enough about it anymore. I stink pretty bad and it's just not as much fun as it used to be.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Now the question should be asked, WHY isn't it as fun as it used to be?

Learn and improve, learn and improve (and not just skill wise).

orcrist

Smash Rookie
__X__ just wait im gonna win this TIME!!!!!!!!!(i hope) also i need a partner i can use my meta dk lucario or pt at tournry ill be going by tnsho(tennis shoe) so just ask me there or something

PBnJ

Smash Cadet
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but you did good at the last tourney!!!!

PBnJ!!!!!!!!
I did okay. I'm perfectly fine with how bad I am skillwise. That's not the problem.

Now the question should be asked, WHY isn't it as fun as it used to be?

Learn and improve, learn and improve (and not just skill wise).
Well I used to be able to play Brawl for hours without getting bored at all. And now I play for ten minutes and I get bored. Why that is I don't really know. Probably sick of playing the same people I've played smash with for 10 years...

Be my partner for teams again, and I'll pay for ya!
This is REALLY tempting. I've got other plans already for today though...

I promise I'll make at least one more tourney before I leave on a mish though! And I don't even have my papers in, so that's gonna be a while for me to get back into smash.

glhf all!

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Any results? If so i can update and i will FIANLLY be complete!

Top Bottom