• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Green Pancakes 21! Brawl tourney In payson UT! <3

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
R3d d0g

The transition from halo 2 to halo 3
Is so much better than it was from melee to brawl
like a pro halo 2 player could easily be pro at halo 3
So why don't you play halo 3

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Who do you use? I like mah uber low tier King, but i back her up with rock if she doesnt work out
I used to use N or K grooves before along with C and A, but now I'm using just C and A grooves mostly. My characters are A-Hibiki, C/A-Rolento, C Guile, C Cammy, and maybe some others for fun like Rock or Chun Li.

I guess the characters I use are mostly high tier. :laugh:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I used to use N or K grooves before along with C and A, but now I'm using just C and A grooves mostly. My characters are A-Hibiki, C/A-Rolento, C Guile, C Cammy, and maybe some others for fun like Rock or Chun Li.

I guess the characters I use are mostly high tier. :laugh:
lol yeah they are, and i usually go with n groove for king cuz no one ever uses it plus king can build up stocks like mad cuz all of her moves are multihit. Also the ability to chain supers together with her is helpful. It even has pretty much every subsystem which is nice. With rock i just go A tho

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
It funny cuz our post count is even :D or at least it was before i posted this >.>

___X___

Smash Lord
CASTURE!!!!!!!!!!! GET OVER HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I remember the last time me and my brothers saw Casture, it was on his birthday before he left back to Idaho! he was at our house and we took a lot of pictures of him!!

Anyways, UPDATE!!! BP21 tourney seems to still be getting a lot of attention!! we are getting a lot of wii set ups, but not enough TVs... so try helping out with TVs guys!! I know Ill for sure bring mine.

EDIT. we MIGHT be serving blue pancakes as a breakfast treat if you get there early!!! so dont be late guys! I plan on starting this tourney as fast as possible.

___X___

Smash Lord
Lol, X thinking he's a good TO or something.

too bad he never cooperates like this at other tournies.

LOL you must be kidding, I think I'm the only one to call out matches at Rjs tourneys. :laugh:

its kinda hard to cooperate with a buncha High folks who don't care much about whats happening around them.

now lets not point fingers or get into argument, this a tourney thread. :nerd:

Also, there's a multi high school dance right after the tourney, starts at 9:30 pm! anyone interested in coming? they're pretty big! and that's also gonna be my motivation on finishing the tourney quickly.

EDIT/UPDATE. I plan to make little fliers containing the URL for smash boards and Allisbrawl. getting them to get online will be a great way to view upcoming tourney's and a way to get into the utah smash scene. :)

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
@reddog: talk smack? i was agreeing that i need to learn those lol

@rj: what time do you plan on leaving to get up there?

@X: i request a LT tournament ;D

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
ill box anybody in the scene! ill bring the gloves get at me!!

so lets not dwell on all those things we should have said
-adtr

Top Bottom