• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greatest Ganon Ditto set of 2007?

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Renth, you obviously want to get back into melee... quit hinting at it and pick up that ****in controller!! :laugh:

Epic set, although I've seen it several times. :)

Renth

Smash Hero
Renth, you obviously want to get back into melee... quit hinting at it and pick up that ****in controller!! :laugh:

Epic set, although I've seen it several times. :)
I live in the middle of bum **** no where 2-4 hours from any other smasher in pennsylvania i would play but i have no one to play with. Wavelanding in training mode gets boring after awhile you know.

Linguini

Smash Master
im going to be in the tri state area during april looking at colleges dude, and im going to that big tournament in philly called spoc while im around.
Be there.

DippnDots

Feral Youth
Ganon's jab clanks with his down-b?

Renth man you have to keep playing melee, it's MELEE!

and well we still need to play

Renth

Smash Hero
im going to be in the tri state area during april looking at colleges dude, and im going to that big tournament in philly called spoc while im around.
Be there.
keep in touch linguini i don't know if i'll be going to philly it's about 4 hours from my house but you're more than welcome to chill with me any day of the week.

D

Deleted member

if you really want to go for it.
mother****er I'll call you when you least expect it.

gayass phone ninja.

edit wtf is this set lmao.

renth $5 MM my sheik vs your ganon no CG no needles ya? LOL

Renth

Smash Hero
mother****er I'll call you when you least expect it.

gayass phone ninja.

edit wtf is this set lmao.

renth $5 MM my sheik vs your ganon no CG no needles ya? LOL
you can call me whenever you want to max feel free. Yea i'll MM you when i haven't played in tournament or with like anyone in over a year. :laugh:

Top Bottom