• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Graphix Gaming Tournaments (MD/PA)

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
As I learned last time, you guys are actually a million miles away haha.
Shady Grove isn't out of my way but I already have 3 people and Plank offered, so I figure splitting up cars is a good idea :lick:

@Vist - I'll teams if you want

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
I actually won't be at this. Going on a 3 week vacation to Australia (cousin's wedding) starting the weekend of the 26th. I'll be around for these next 2 weeks ofc, but I'll miss 3 weeks of summer smash after that :(

Be back well before APEX though, so its all good.

Crimson has a **** Jigglypuff in PAL, so when he gets to Australia, he's going to **** everyone there and be put at the number zero spot on their power rankings.

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
Dem aussies won't know what they do when I pull out the Jigglypuff (rumors tell me that in Australianese they call her "Purin"? **** foreigners). I'll show them how gay Americans can get when we want to win tournaments.

Then I'll switch to my low tier (Marth) and get ***** :)

They will rename him "The Crimson Dingo."

http://www.michaels-reisetagebuch.com/aus/dingo.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

This made me laugh so hard :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Bones0

Smash Legend
Once you have conquered Australia, come back to North America and pwn the Mexicans. No doubt you will earn the title, "El Diablo Carmesí."

Vist

Smash Champion
yo I might be going OOS this weekend instead; depends on what the weds want to do. Otherwise I'll still come to thissss

Bones0

Smash Legend
Tell the Oldlyweds (they must be nearing their 10th anniversary by now, right? lol) to come to Graphix son. I haven't even sent out PMs for this shiz yet. We will have 30+, I'm calling it. ;) Plus MD needs all the crew help we can get with Redd and G-reg, and maybe Chillin? o_o CHINESAHH?! WHERE ARE YOU?!?!

But if you go OOS instead, that's cool. I understand you're worried about me finally taking down your Luigi. Besides, nobody likes Windows VISTa anyway.

(You have no idea how long I've been saving that PUNishment for, or how long it took me to think of any word that had a "vist" in it. >_>)

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
I read that as going out of shield haha
30+? We'll see I suppose
Also my index finger is injured so it now hurts to wavedash ... :(

Vist

Smash Champion
Tell the Oldlyweds (they must be nearing their 10th anniversary by now, right? lol) to come to Graphix son. I haven't even sent out PMs for this shiz yet. We will have 30+, I'm calling it. ;) Plus MD needs all the crew help we can get with Redd and G-reg, and maybe Chillin? o_o CHINESAHH?! WHERE ARE YOU?!?!

But if you go OOS instead, that's cool. I understand you're worried about me finally taking down your Luigi. Besides, nobody likes Windows VISTa anyway.

(You have no idea how long I've been saving that PUNishment for, or how long it took me to think of any word that had a "vist" in it. >_>)
lmao

haven't heard that one in a while

It's starting to look pretty definite that I'll be going OOS (out of sheild lol). I'll be there next time for sure :)

Bones keeping his skills hidden from us. Oh snaps.
As time passes, he lasers more, which is ****. The only requirement is he has to be playing his third best of 5 set in order to activate it against someone. His victim will be sweating for his life when that happens.

Bones0

Smash Legend
Actually, I think I did worse last tournament because I was so worried about incorporating lasering into my game. It kind of helped to get 10% before people got to me, but then they got to me and I got the **** comboed out of me. I'm definitely going to combo out of lasers more. Prolly shouldn't tell everyone how I plan on playing, but w/e, that's how good I will be playing. ^.^

lol @ Drug, no of course I won't use both hands. That's so cheap. People who play with both hands might as well play as Metaknight.

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
Bones, a good rule of thumb is to only laser when the distance between you and your opponent is about that of one SHL forward. If you start a laser any closer than that, you'll probably get hit first.

Also, learn how to do retreating lasers. They're good if you think your opponent will jump at you and aim for where you're standing.

Bones0

Smash Legend
Alright, thanks Chival. I can retreating laser, but last tourney I was pretty much just running to the edge as far as possible then jumping straight. lol

Halo tourney in 9 hours! :O

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
I ****ing like Laijin's post. /facebook

But really I hope I can come to this but I think I might be on VACA?!?! yayuhzz.

AlexanderTriad

Smash Ace
Wait so this tournament has melee but on the LCDs? I've been out of the loop for a while but if this is a melee tournament and no lag I think I am gonna go.

Bones0

Smash Legend
I've been trying to figure out how to play Melee on monitors without lag, but I barely know anything about the tech behind it. Pretty sure it is possible though; I remember seeing a thread by someone saying theirs didn't lag at all.

Laijin

Smash Hero
Uhh..no. Its not possible to play melee without lag on lcds. You can certainly REDUCE the lag, but because the tv has a ridiculous amount of pixels, it will always take longer for the game to render 1 frame on the tv because it has to fill up all of the pixels. A process that is much longer than CRTs

Top Bottom