• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Graphix Gaming Tournaments (MD/PA)

Bones0

Smash Legend
Videos were recorded, including Epsilon destroying people (*coughmecough*) in money matches. I'm sure he'll post when he finishes uploading everything.

Had an awesome time playing everyone, and there will be more all summer so be sure to keep an eye out for the next thread. In the mean time, next week is Aftershock hosted by that chinesahh scrub who keeps winning at Graphix (jk <3) so you should all definitely go! THREADSIES

Videos were recorded, including Epsilon destroying people (*coughmecough*) in money matches. I'm sure he'll post when he finishes uploading everything.
Bad news, mang. The first three matches in our second Money Match didn't get recorded. I got so over focused on playing my absolute best, I didn't even think of hitting record until the third game finished. I feel as bad as you do about this. That Marth vs Peach on Brinstar match (I think it was round 2 during our second MM), was the best game I've ever played. I feel like Mew2King, how he feels about his 6-0'ing PC Chris af FC:D Grand Finals which wasn't recorded, but maybe Mew2King feels 1234567890 times worse.

Sorry, Bones0.

kidneybeans

Smash Apprentice
Bad news, mang. The first three matches in our second Money Match didn't get recorded. I got so over focused on playing my absolute best, I didn't even think of hitting record until the third game finished. I feel as bad as you do about this. That Marth vs Peach on Brinstar match (I think it was round 2 during our second MM), was the best game I've ever played. I feel like Mew2King, how he feels about his 6-0'ing PC Chris af FC:D Grand Finals which wasn't recorded, but maybe Mew2King feels 1234567890 times worse.

Sorry, Bones0.
In other words, you have no proof you won the money match :chuckle: .

The last two matches are almost uploaded, which means everything I recorded will be uploaded in 5 minutes.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Man, will Travis Plank and Chillin get their revenge?
NO BECAUSE I WILL WIN THIS ONE
Rawr

You planning on coming Epsilon?
Yes.

Also, we need to do crews this time. MD vs VA.

Up for another money match? This time I can't play Peach and you can't play Falco as a fun rule. Want to try it? Best of 5. $4?

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Yes.

Also, we need to do crews this time. MD vs VA.

Up for another money match? This time I can't play Peach and you can't play Falco as a fun rule. Want to try it? Best of 5. $4?
Random: The ironic thing about your location is that the top 4 on our Brawl PR are from Falls Church

Random: The ironic thing about your location is that the top 4 on our Brawl PR are from Falls Church
Random: Don't we still suck, as in we MDVA suck on a national scale? But yeah, ever since I saw Wombo Combo, I've never changed my location. Except when Smashboards put a character count limit on locations, so I had to change "Virginia" to "VA."

Bones0

Smash Legend
I'm down for crews, but I'll respectfully decline your MM offer. I know your Zelda could dominate any of my secondaries. lol

I'll respectfully decline your MM offer. I know your Zelda could dominate any of my secondaries. lol
It's time to negotiate. How about I don't play Zelda nor Peach vs your non Falco(s)?

I'll low tier mm ur Zelda Epsilon!
NOT NESS! I AM NOT EVEN GOING TO RECORD IT! I AM GOING TO TURN OFF MY LAPTOP TO BE 201% SHURE THAT **** DOESN'T GET RECORDED.

Play any other low tier please, aka an x-character vs Zelda matchup that's fun and low tier.

In honor of Boo, everyone should play the Boo tag during tournaments sets and crews.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
=( I need to learn all the Ness nair/fair combos... those are the ones that work against floaties and are harder for me to do. That way people can stop calling my Ness boring. Especially since I put in a lot more effort to make him move compared to my Peach....

Bones0

Smash Legend
It's time to negotiate. How about I don't play Zelda nor Peach vs your non Falco(s)?
I'll have to think about it. I will do Falco vs. your Fox or G&W vs. your Fox. Idk who else you use besides Peach, Zelda, and Fox.

=( I need to learn all the Ness nair/fair combos... those are the ones that work against floaties and are harder for me to do. That way people can stop calling my Ness boring. Especially since I put in a lot more effort to make him move compared to my Peach....
I'm no Ness pro, but whenever I play with him against floaties I just DJC bairs and SH fairs. I never used nair hardly. Once they are at kill % just go for some DJC uairs to kill off the top unless it's like DL or KJ64 or Brinstar, in which case it's probably easier to kill of the side with a bair or bat. If you are like me and you love using dash attack against spacies, then try not to use it unless you are tech chasing because Peach and Jiggs especially can just float right over the hitbox. Just typing this makes me want to play more Ness. lmao

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Nair combos floaties really well if you're quick enough. Think of Armada fc nair combos...

Top Bottom