• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Graphix Gaming 8 - Next: TBD

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Probably because I kept kneeing him as Luigi ._. sigh
Not my best teams performance I must say ;_;
GGs to everyone

Xykness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
XYKman
Sorry I couldn't come guys. A little confusion this morning and my dad was lazy -___-
Lemme know when the next one is please :)

Bones0

Smash Legend
Hype machine?! @.@

Let me know what you guys think of the rule set. I realize it's pretty different and will probably be awkward, but I think it will make character and stage choices more fair and balanced all around.

I also backed everything up an hour. Most people weren't there by 11, so we will start playing at noon and stay until 9. As of now, I have the whole venue, meaning we could fit even more setups near the back rooms (not inside though) and in the party room. As soon as I can confirm attendance at 20+ I will try to reserve it so there are no parties going on.

I still have your gloves btw Wenz. No cold hand johns though!!! XD

kidneybeans

Smash Apprentice
The cooler idea is to advertise to start at 9 am, and then people might show up by 11am.

kidneybeans

Smash Apprentice
I'm wearing a different colored shirt if I come, just for mindgames. Of course, I will also wear other clothes besides a shirt.

Bones0

Smash Legend
Updated the thread title accordingly. They can't ignore us calling them out. Haha! :D

Plus, I haven't sent out PMs yet. Will do that tomorrow prolly.

Top Bottom