• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Graphic Design Services - Aus only

unreon

Smash Ace
Syke worked at as a game designer? Which company, which game (if you're allowed to say ._.)

Vermiis I request a siggy!!

The coolest, least cartoony-looking Falco please. Preferrably not official Nintendo art or anything. Falco with a gun. Falco doing shine. Something =)

Much appreciated!

Get that Rat

Smash Lord
Drawing furries isn't my job, nor is it even Graphic Design. <3
Admittedly I do suck at drawing, but you don't see me boasting about how good I am, or comparing my work to anyone else's (with which I try to find someone who's worse than me to make myself look better, as some people try to do).
Why am I even trying to defend myself against Andy? XD
pr0 tr0ll'd

Redact, I don't troll you, I flame you.

Darkwing SykeDuk

Smash Dankist
I worked at Krome as a junior 3d modeller mainly doing concept 3d work with a few others which is looked at and then tweaked by the seniors and then we do even more concepts and then they take what the want and make it awesome.

Get that Rat

Smash Lord
"JUGGIE! I NEED AN IDEA FOR A PARTNER FOR SPYRO THE DRAGON!"
"LOL HAW ABOOT SPYROETTE THE DRAGONETTE!?!?"

Pro'd

Sirias

Smash Champion
It's funny how Ryan comes in here and has no one to talk to so he talks to himself. :c
Go troll someone else. Srsly.

And is that so, Zac? Well you've already done the Game Design course so I guess you learnt a lot about Graphic Design already, so no need, right?

Andy is gay, there is my final and resolute come-back.

I'm so lost.
Where's vermiis? :'C

Vermy

Smash Champion
Sorry I haven't replied, been stuck with some extra shifts at work so I haven't had a chance to work on the sigs. =/
Ill be able to get started tomorrow night so by the end of the week ill have sent out the first 3 or 4 sigs.
Thx for your patience.

Ps. Its so effing hot. -_-

Vermy

Smash Champion
Well... I do work in an arcade. And by the looks of a couple of you guys, working in a place that has Street Fighter IV = Win. So yes. In a way, it is the sex.

_X_

Smash Lord
SF4 is super sexy, I agree.

Yay for Abel; MMA>>>>>>>puppies
SUPER COMBO!!!

I play that **** in Sydney on the weekend, crazy good.

Muay Thai wins AGAIN!

Amazing.

Hey Vermy, could you make me a DP (mine's a picture of a wall jumping Fox ATM), just something simple as with an X in it.

If you've got the time bro', cheers.

Zaidou

Smash Journeyman
Is The Offer Still Open? If It Is, I'd Like Something With Ike And My Name. That's It. I Leave The Rest To You, You're The Artist Here. Go Crazy.

Vermy

Smash Champion
Much MUCH apologies for lack of doing these things, been arm deep in work and such haven't had time to scratch my bum. -_-

So far I am aware of the following in need of doing :

(Not in order)

Zaidou - Ike
DJBrowny - Lucario + Sonic (images provided)
Jei Z - Pit + Yoshi (possibly wearing a hat)
Cao - Woxy.
Accelerate - Red Ken Shoryuken
Unreon - Falco
Luke - Snake?
Sirias - something
Kulla - Sheik
JINXeD Crew - Pit + Falco + TLink + Fox + Wolf + Kirby

Top Bottom