• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grab release options

PMC66

Smash Journeyman
i know this sounds a bit pointless but i saw a few years back wolf mains doing grab release blaster on some characters?

Wolf McBlue

Smash Journeyman
Reflex I use Shine>dsmash as a kill set up when I can, or it is my favorite way to (I think I have done it on a few vids on asl channel). I really should keep using dthrow all them time ><. I'm use to some of the guys I play with, they tech my dthrow and I'm sometimes not prepared for it, so I use fthrow too much (which isn't bad but I keep reading that dthrow is the better option).

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Reflex I use Shine>dsmash as a kill set up when I can, or it is my favorite way to (I think I have done it on a few vids on asl channel). I really should keep using dthrow all them time ><. I'm use to some of the guys I play with, they tech my dthrow and I'm sometimes not prepared for it, so I use fthrow too much (which isn't bad but I keep reading that dthrow is the better option).
Shine>Dsmash should never work.

:018:

Top Bottom