• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GPC's Brawl tournament!!! Date: April 26th!!!

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Wellp. Crapcicles. CDE totally forgot about this. Whether we make it or not, you'll find out if we show up/call. : /

There is a contradiction in first post. Big bold letters claim teams first; small tiny letters claim teams might not happen due to times.

NO TEXT JOHNS

:p

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
hey, uh do i still have to pay 5$ entery fee if im not gona play brawl but im just gona do money matches for melee? and watch some of meh buddies play brawl?

and i can come just for the melee right?

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
hey, uh do i still have to pay 5$ entery fee if im not gona play brawl but im just gona do money matches for melee? and watch some of meh buddies play brawl?

and i can come just for the melee right?
Sure, you can just come for melee- money match?

Also, its not my tournament- I'm just running it.
Its up to Y~tea if you have to pay door fee or not, but I'd imagine it'd run by this criteria:

*If you're there to play in the tournament, you have to pay door fee
*If you're just there to watch, and not play anything at all, you don't have to pay the door fee

Which is why I'm unsure about you paying door fee or not.
You're not entering the tournament- but you're going to be using our systems and tvs, so its Y~tea's call on that.

And if you're bringing your own TV and system just to play melee... you can set up out in the hall to avoid door fee.

ynomrahnsguht

Smash Apprentice
NNID
HarmonyFlame
3DS FC
0387-8828-8761
lol he should have created the option to make "long Replies"

Where at each post, it displays date of birth, age, SSN, race, gender, martial status and a picture of your pet.

posts should be no less than 1000 words too.
in the bottom right hand corner of the quick reply box it has the option to display sig.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Bah; stupid things ensue, so I don't have a ride.

I swear, I'll never be the greatest Wario if I can't ever go to tournaments.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Bah; stupid things ensue, so I don't have a ride.

I swear, I'll never be the greatest Wario if I can't ever go to tournaments.
EPIC FAIL

I may be a bit late, Im not sure, Im not gonna enter the doubles anyway so is it ok if I arrive after 12?
Yeah, just be there by around 2, as I imagine thats when teams will finish up.

To any other time related questions:

THERE'S A 15 MINUTE LENIENCY WINDOW FOR ARRIVAL FOR DOUBLES UNLESS YOU CALL ME.

If you're not gonna be there by 12:15pm and you want to enter teams, you'd better find a way to contact me.

This GA tournament will NOT start late.
lol

Gerbil

Smash Champion
I fail. I couldn't make this either. I thought I was going to have the money, but yeahhhhhhhhhh I guess I really was counting on being paid back already from some people >.<

Much apologies to Reflex too. : /

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Partial results:

Doubles-

1st- FullMetal+Desu
2nd- Kirby_Jim+Cake!
3rd- Soft+Tilt

Singles-

1st- Mike G/Eternal Crusade
3rd- FullMetal

bracket and moar stuff to come later

Rayku

Smash Lord
This tourney decided my main. I performed to my expectancy. Not sure if I should do shoutouts or not. I think I will to a few people:

Fullmetal: Thanks for friendlies. It's been over a year, and you gave me a good feel of what the competitive scene is looking like.

Desu: Friendlies were fun, I enjoyed them. Epic Ike dittoes. I want to play your Dedede eventually though.

SOFT: Told you my skills at melee were depleted.

Jeff: Even though you'll never see this, you did awesome. You totally outperformed me in brackets, and I'm bragging for you about that. I'll see you tomorrow.

I think that's all I'll shout out to. Next tourney I go to, I will perform better at, now that I have a set main.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
great fun.. hated going up agenst mike G for my first match but still lol really fun. great tourny set up match with me and siren lasted like 20 min and was kinda fun but :)

EternalCrusade

Smash Journeyman
Good games to all, sucks how me and Mike G couldnt officialy play the finals but at least we got to play after the tourney :/

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Good games to all, sucks how me and Mike G couldnt officialy play the finals but at least we got to play after the tourney :/

Yeah and they were good matches. too bad we didnt get to play on that big screen tho lol you need to come by for more smashfests so we can train together. lol sorry for acting like a female after the tourney too. Working from 4am to 2pm is a biatch

btw guys We did have an unofficial grand finals at fullmetal's.

the score was: first set 3-0 me and then second set 3-0 EC.

Result: EC is a beast!:dizzy:

EternalCrusade

Smash Journeyman
Yeah and they were good matches. too bad we didnt get to play on that big screen tho lol you need to come by for more smashfests so we can train together. lol sorry for acting like a female after the tourney too. Working from 4am to 2pm is a biatch

btw guys We did have an unofficial grand finals at fullmetal's.

the score was: first set 3-0 me and then second set 3-0 EC.

Result: EC is a beast!:dizzy:
definently, I need some snake practice! or Kirby practice, that works too lol I dont know what you mean by acting like a female after the tourney but I forgive you I guess =P

and yea, those matches at Fullmetal's were intense

Top Bottom