• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GPC's Brawl tournament!!! Date: April 26th!!!

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Update! The set date is April 26th.

Sorries to all who wanted the 3rd, the campus decided it had to be the 26th.

Teams will be first,

Also a reminder we need TVs/Wiis for this to run smoothly.

PLEASE BRING ONE!

nicaboy

Smash Champion
lol true fax
if im here im gonna be teaming with handorin, we should have some vs. matches in both melee and brawl with you and kong
that would be fun. but knog cant and doesnt play melee but flaming roy does i team with him. i go kirby on ya brah lol

Y~TEA

Smash Rookie
ok guys just liek Metal said the date is set april 26!!!!!!!!!!.. i know smash or die is that same week but its on a

sunday and its only about 30 -45 min away from th egpc campus. i expect a great turn out. in addition to the

rules at the beggining of the thread there is only goin to be a $5 door fee. the pot fee for the teams tourny

will be $20 per team and $10 per entry in the singles tourny. registration will start at 1030 and teh tourny

will begin at about 12 noon!!!!!!!

Cross-Blade

Smash Cadet
I think I'll be able to go. I may bring my TV and Wii, as well as an extra controller jic.

I know I'm not like, well known in this community but it should be fun.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
who r u niceaboy
um just some random black/latin kid who plays smash thats all lol. oh why does everyone say niceboy. i belive it clearly says nica people cant read now adays lol fyi everyone the word nica is not intended to be the n word either its my fathers home country!!! you guys dont loves me here *sigh*

@cross blade wow we are the same age so its cool i undersatnd i cant wait to play you if both of us make it there :)

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
Well if Alpha makes it to this, then that means I should definitely be there!

GEEEAAAAAHH!!!!!

Teams anyone? Iron man matches too? (No MMs...Jus for fun. Depends on $)

Mario
Pit
Lucas
Toon Link
Ness

EDIT: Also, Confirmed 1 TV set up from me for now on, but as of now, no Wii. Got some technical difficulties to deal with. >____<

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
so yeah some of Twipl "Might" show for this cause we are all wanting some smash. bad. i might also bring some new guys too.

Y~TEA

Smash Rookie
bring every 1 you can .. i want this thing to be the largest smash event of teh year guys. plus some one needs to give us GPC guys some competition

kirby_jim

Smash Cadet
yeah, so im going to this cause its right here... oh yeah, kirby jim is back! now with 175% more meta knight!

and, uh... who is Y~TEA?

kirby_jim

Smash Cadet
ugh! wait until the 26th? no thanks! im just gonna ***** and whine to everyone at gpc until SOMEBODY gets so annoyed that they tell me!

see? see what you have brought upon yourself?

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I want to play Brawl with people.

All this Ganon practice is going to screw me over big time, I think.

EternalCrusade

Smash Journeyman
me and my buddies AxemRanger and OlimarBrothers will probably come to this

good luck to all and have fun, hope it goes well :D

EDIT: btw, AtomicPunk, werent you at the Momocon tourney? I could be mistaken...

Top Bottom