• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Got lucky, have Smash 3DS. Any questions you have that I can answer?

KRBAY

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SSBBSonic
3DS FC
0774-4477-0228
  • How do you unlock Ness?
  • Above comment.
  • Is there more than one alternate track for each stage, seeing how some series have more than two tracks?
  • Is Hammer Flip, Kirby's side special move, useable without charging and in the air?
  • Does Final Cutter, Kirby's up special move, still spike if the blade hits an airborne opponent?

Last edited:

WwwWario

Smash Ace
Is Online mode lag-free? Also, thanks for taking your time to answer our questions! :)

SmashRoxas

Smash Rookie
NNID
NNRoxas
Is Online mode lag-free? Also, thanks for taking your time to answer our questions! :)
Online needs an update in order to run, one which I assume will be out on Launch day. Some of the online stuff does run but I don't remember which ones.

Last edited:

Omniscient1989

Smash Cadet
NNID
Omniscient1989
3DS FC
0302-0472-5653
Thanks so much I really appreciate it cuz no one else posted any thing bout it. Jus lemme know
http://imgur.com/IelESZj

Not too much freedom, but you could use the SD card on a laptop and have some fun with it, and I think Robin might be my main now lol

*You need a capture card still to be able to use the replays on your computer.

Last edited:

Rueckkoppler

Smash Journeyman
Since when? Yesterday, I installed one update. I think the reason for the lags is that we've got barely any other players in our environment & therefore get connected with Japanese players...

Omniscient1989

Smash Cadet
NNID
Omniscient1989
3DS FC
0302-0472-5653
Since when? Yesterday, I installed one update. I think the reason for the lags is that we've got barely any other players in our environment & therefore get connected with Japanese players...
Just the update you get when you first start playing, I have only had 2 matches lag for a little bit out of 30

Raijinken

Smash Master
This is confusing. Are you sure that the English streamer wasn't using a European copy or something?

I mean, if this is really the actual English copy and is confirmed to be such, then there's not much debate left here.
It may have been a European copy, I don't know. Wouldn't be the first time the announcer and text didn't line up (Dedede for King Dedede, if I recall).
When you say the same, do you mean he reuses Brawl voice clips
I believe they're re-recorded. The lines are the same, except his up-taunt, which is no longer "Hehe". I can't remember exactly what he said, though. Some typical Falco sass I'm sure.

Felix the Slayer

Ret-2-Go!
3DS FC
3093-7620-3358
Does Robin play as awesome as he looks in the reveal trailer, because after playing Awakening, I might have to make him my main. (sorry Link)

Last edited:

Felix the Slayer

Ret-2-Go!
3DS FC
3093-7620-3358
Are Stamina matches still in?

And is there still a "tourney" option?
Sorry this is off topic, but you're avatar is AWESOME:laugh:!!! Fluttershy is my favorite pony ever. Ok back on topic, I hope stamina mode is back, I find it more entertaining that stock and timed matches sometimes.

tebby

Smash Cadet
What happens if you try to register it on Club Nintendo before it's released? if you don't have an account can you me PM the Club Nintendo PIN?
with hyrule warriors, registering the game early resulted in neither the code nor the ganon dlc working any more

SuperNintendoKid

Smash Lord
Does Falco sound different than in Brawl?
yes he all playable star fox characters use their star fox 64 3d voices, my question is, is it true that Lucario is voiced by Sean Shemmel this time (try using his final smash or hear his victory poses or sound test and compare it to the movie quotes and tell me later)

Last edited:

tyrannosaurusrik

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3196-4352-0712
Did you get it in Texas or California. I live in Hesperia, so if it is available in Apple Valley, I might go get it soon.

EDIT: Just kidding, I just looked in the second page. I saw you got it in Texas. High desert sucks haha.

Last edited:

PK_the_Hedgehog

Smash Rookie
NNID
PK_the_Hedgehog
Here's my main question- what stages are hazard-free, and what stages do you think will be tournament-legal OTHER than BattleField and Final Destination? ALSO are Mii's custom moves automatically unlocked from the get-go or no?

Last edited:

Azaris

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1848-1701-2271
It didn't come with one :/
did you look on the other side of the boxart? that's where the hyrule warriors club nintendo code was.
Edit:sorry didn't see this was already said

Last edited:

Loachy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Loachy
3DS FC
3780-9091-2349
yes he all playable star fox characters use their star fox 64 3d voices, my question is, is it true that Lucario is voiced by Sean Shemmel this time (try using his final smash or hear his victory poses or sound test and compare it to the movie quotes and tell me later)
Sean Schemmel himself confirmed he voices Lucario in Smash4 momths ago lol

Omniscient1989

Smash Cadet
NNID
Omniscient1989
3DS FC
0302-0472-5653
Here's my main question- what stages are hazard-free, and what stages do you think will be tournament-legal OTHER than BattleField and Final Destination? ALSO are Mii's custom moves automatically unlocked from the get-go or no?
I have yet to unlock all stages :/ but there are some set up for 1v1 no items matches in the for glory section of the online. If I'm being honest I could care less about the mii, so I still haven't messed with them. I know immediately you can choose between brawler, shooter or swordsman. There are still things I'm unlocking for all characters move sets, and character builds.

Last edited:
3DS FC
2552-3002-7860
Ness = 1 play through
Falco= 2 play throughs
Dark Pit= 3 play throughs
Duck Hunt= 8 Play throughs
Game and watch= 10 play throughs and at least once on lvl 5
Bowser Jr.= Bowser lvl 7 play through
Lucina= 1 play through with Marth, Ike, or Robin no continues
Wario= beat 100 man challenge

I'll get to these now:

Ganondorf = Link, Zelda, Sheik playthrough lvl 5 no continues
Doc Mario = Lvl 5, Mario no continues
R.O.B. ??
Puff = 20 Play throughs
Are you sure? I unlocked Falco on my first play through ( As Robin )..

Omniscient1989

Smash Cadet
NNID
Omniscient1989
3DS FC
0302-0472-5653
Yep you got it wrong omnicient Falco comes out on the first playthrough and ness on the second on according to gamefaqs cheats section. You may have mixed them up which is a minor mistake. I'm so glad you're still doing answers.
I definitely unlocked Ness first, I don't remember who I was playing with.

*edit= actually I played for 13 hours straight so it was probably falco.

Last edited:

theSug1

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1435-4788-5145
For everyone who thinks they can get their copy early I am sorry to say it's probably going to be almost impossible now. I went to my local Walmart (a) and they had 15 copies for sale. When they rung me up the system would not allow the sale and the manager couldn't override it so I couldn't buy the game. Even though I had it in my hands......
And Walmart (b) didn't even have their copies in until like 10 this evening. So I'm glad others got their copies early, I just doubt the rest of us will be able to do so.

Top Bottom