• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Got lucky, have Smash 3DS. Any questions you have that I can answer?

ReddFloxy

Smash Apprentice
At this point, I doubt there's much left to share that the japanese release hasn't already shown x.x

Shog

Smash Ace
I can only say Names, all Names of all things, like Custom Move names or Character names.

Omniscient1989

Smash Cadet
NNID
Omniscient1989
3DS FC
0302-0472-5653
Well each character has 10 custom tables to make them quicker, have more defense or have stronger attacks. As you go through the normal mode you pick up new moves for whichever character you are playing. So there's no way I could go through all of them right now... so far I've unlocked Ness ( 1 play through), Falco (2 play throughs), Dark Pit (3 play throughs), Duck Hunt (8 play throughs).

Trisongs

Smash Apprentice
can you show off the back of the US box art I haven't seen the US version yet

Edit thanks for uploading the image

Last edited:

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Is it Dedede or King Dedede?

DrakeRowan

Just call me "Rowan"
3DS FC
3668-9905-1901
Is WiFi "For Glory" locked via region (NTSC, PAL, JPN) or can you play others across the world regardless of your region?

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
How do Falco, Dark Pit, and Lucario sound in english?

Raijinken

Smash Master
At least on another English one someone was streaming yesterday, the announcer says Duck Hunt Duo.

As for Falco, he sounds the same. Dark Pit sounds like an edgy version of Pit. Fox still speaks through his nose.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
At least on another English one someone was streaming yesterday, the announcer says Duck Hunt Duo.

As for Falco, he sounds the same. Dark Pit sounds like an edgy version of Pit. Fox still speaks through his nose.
When you say the same, do you mean he reuses Brawl voice clips

Omniscient1989

Smash Cadet
NNID
Omniscient1989
3DS FC
0302-0472-5653
Is WiFi "For Glory" locked via region (NTSC, PAL, JPN) or can you play others across the world regardless of your region?
I haven't done for the glory yet, I'm like brand new to Smash. Actually trying to find some San Antonio smashers. But I'll let you know sometime today when I try it out, I don't know how to tell where other people are from though.

StarForce

Smash Ace
Hyrule, Mushroom, Sarasaland, Nohr Kingdoms
Not localization related but How long does Rosalina take to summon Luma after one is ko'd. And also about the coin carriage from the demo is it off for all versions or does it carry over for the platinum member special demo only or not for them but for the limited one.

joetherocker

Smash Apprentice
How did you unlock DHD? Nobody seems to be able to agree on how outside of the 120 matches or whatever.

Omniscient1989

Smash Cadet
NNID
Omniscient1989
3DS FC
0302-0472-5653
Not localization related but How long does Rosalina take to summon Luma after one is ko'd. And also about the coin carriage from the demo is it off for all versions or does it carry over for the platinum member special demo only or not for them but for the limited one.
It's relatively fast for Luma, and like I said above, not sure about the coins. I got the demo last minute and only had around 200. Started with 500 when I got the full version.

Kit Cal-N

Smash Ace
What happens if you try to register it on Club Nintendo before it's released? if you don't have an account can you me PM the Club Nintendo PIN?

GreenFlame

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0275-7873-0005
When playing "With Anyone" and doing a Team Battle, can you invite a friend to be your ally? I haven't seen any information on this, but I doubt you can :(.

StarForce

Smash Ace
Hyrule, Mushroom, Sarasaland, Nohr Kingdoms
THANK YOU! just bought a ton, since this thread was made I now have 16.5K coins lol
ohh cool. it's sad it cannot carry over. I have 35K+ on the demo and based on the 3ds's activity log here's my info: playtime: 52:17, times played: 50, average time 1:02. First play: 9/14, last play yesterday 9/30. Sorry to post this as this is irrelevant and no one cares but just felt like showing my dedication for the demo lol. Thank you for the Rosalina info too.

Also fun fact: I have pokemon X and my data got corrupted for no apparent reason.You guys wanna know my suffering? based on my activity log X has these: playtime: 1337:49, Times played: 786, last played 5/29. I have not played it since due to how heavy the blow was.

Last edited:

Omniscient1989

Smash Cadet
NNID
Omniscient1989
3DS FC
0302-0472-5653
ohh cool. it's sad it cannot carry over. I have 35K+ on the demo and based on the 3ds's activity log here's my info: playtime: 52:17, times played: 50, average time 1:02. First play: 9/14, last play yesterday 9/30. Sorry to post this as this is irrelevant and no one cares but just felt like showing my dedication for the demo lol. Thank you for the Rosalina info too.

Also fun fact: I have pokemon X and my data got corrupted for no apparent reason.You guys wanna know my suffering? based on my activity log X has these: playtime: 1337:49, Times played: 786, last played 5/29. I have not played it since due to how heavy the blow was.
yours might carry over, like I said I only had 200 coins in the demo and started with 500 in the full version. So I can't really confirm or invalidate the coins

Spirst

This is confusing. Are you sure that the English streamer wasn't using a European copy or something?

I mean, if this is really the actual English copy and is confirmed to be such, then there's not much debate left here.

Top Bottom