• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Got lucky, have Smash 3DS. Any questions you have that I can answer?

Omniscient1989

Smash Cadet
NNID
Omniscient1989
3DS FC
0302-0472-5653
For everyone who thinks they can get their copy early I am sorry to say it's probably going to be almost impossible now. I went to my local Walmart (a) and they had 15 copies for sale. When they rung me up the system would not allow the sale and the manager couldn't override it so I couldn't buy the game. Even though I had it in my hands......
And Walmart (b) didn't even have their copies in until like 10 this evening. So I'm glad others got their copies early, I just doubt the rest of us will be able to do so.
The lady didn't scan it she typed in the code for another game (super Mario 3ds) and went from there

theSug1

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1435-4788-5145
I figured. I asked if they could do that, but the lady said no. It's ok I'm getting the game in 12 hours

smashingDoug

Smash Lord
as we know peach and rosalina just have a black shadow under there dress, but what about zelda and palutena. yes this is a serious question what is need for... science

Top Bottom