• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Got lucky, have Smash 3DS. Any questions you have that I can answer?

Jae

You're outta luck, buddy
Is there a voice language option in the Sounds menu?

Jae

You're outta luck, buddy
Not that I can find, you can pick which voice comes out for each character, but it's not in another language
Ah I see. Thanks for clearing some light of that up for me!

Last edited:

Narth

Plox
NNID
nathanrinkster
3DS FC
1736-2381-3285
Does Sonic still have "You're too slow!!" as a taunt?

Omniscient1989

Smash Cadet
NNID
Omniscient1989
3DS FC
0302-0472-5653
could you post how to unlock secret chars please ?
Ness = 1 play through
Falco= 2 play throughs
Dark Pit= 3 play throughs
Duck Hunt= 8 Play throughs
Game and watch= 10 play throughs and at least once on lvl 5
Bowser Jr.= Bowser lvl 7 play through
Lucina= 1 play through with Marth, Ike, or Robin no continues
Wario= beat 100 man challenge

I'll get to these now:

Ganondorf = Link, Zelda, Sheik playthrough lvl 5 no continues
Doc Mario = Lvl 5, Mario no continues
R.O.B. = 70 play throughs, and unconfirmed beat the classic mode with game and watch lvl 7
Puff = 20 Play throughs

Last edited:

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
I haven't done for the glory yet, I'm like brand new to Smash. Actually trying to find some San Antonio smashers. But I'll let you know sometime today when I try it out, I don't know how to tell where other people are from though.
I'm in SA

Which Walmart did you get it from?

pikafire

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2509-2906-9493
Looks like I'm going to Walmart after work to see if mine has it early!

ohh cool. it's sad it cannot carry over. I have 35K+ on the demo and based on the 3ds's activity log here's my info: playtime: 52:17, times played: 50, average time 1:02. First play: 9/14, last play yesterday 9/30. Sorry to post this as this is irrelevant and no one cares but just felt like showing my dedication for the demo lol. Thank you for the Rosalina info too.

Also fun fact: I have pokemon X and my data got corrupted for no apparent reason.You guys wanna know my suffering? based on my activity log X has these: playtime: 1337:49, Times played: 786, last played 5/29. I have not played it since due to how heavy the blow was.
That is some true dedication! *bows*

I have about 60 hours on my Pokemon Y, and I just couldn't think of much else to do. (I had about 480/493 pokemon on Diamond, and since then I could never commit to try and catch all the Pokemon again)

BlackDoomShadow

Smash Rookie
I watched a video in which a player got Bowser Jr. after beating Classic with Bowser on 5.0, not 7.0, so there's still some confusion about this.

Poxnixles

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Vitiel
3DS FC
3823-8576-9592
does ike still fight for his friends

ahannoush4

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Drazzle
like brawl, most characters can be unlocked by playing regular matches. not as many, but you will have all characters in 2 days MAX just by training and playing around with the newcomers!

shogungari

Smash Apprentice
Are you able to do a screenshot comparison between the tallest/shortest/fattest/thinnest Miis? Just to see how much their size actually affects their looks?

thepandabros

Smash Rookie
oh duuuuude pls tell meif you can manipulate the camera at all in replays mode and if you can how exactly????
i really wna know cause im working on a machinima script!!!

Indefa

Smash Apprentice
How good is spectator mode? is there some sort of local spectator mode that you can see? thanks :)

BlackDoomShadow

Smash Rookie
can you send a link to the vid plz?
It's actually 6.0, not 5.0 (or 7.0). I can't post a link because I'm not allowed but search for "Bowser Jr. unlock" on Youtube and click the video from kwingletsplays.

Last edited:
Top Bottom