• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Got a question? We've got answers! Check out the OP for FAQs!

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Alrighty.

Miscellaneous random question go.

Can you give me something random I should try to add to my game?

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Its one the hidden DDD ATs that was forgotten through time once Seibrik and others moved on. Its still extremely funny and no one uses this. It has its uses :) Its one my favorites.

:phone:

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
The player I play against the most plays Pit, and I don't see Pit having anything against this that isn't extremely punishable. I'm totally going to get on learning this.

ZTD | TECHnology

Let me know if you manage to pull off some legit KOs using the Happy Ending. Its time we bring back some of old school methods baby.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I'm now looking through every thread since 2008 for anything of use. Happy Ending makes me wonder what could possibly be locked away in old threads.

Abel1994

Smash Lord
So I have D3 been my least use char (played brawl s icne it came out) Sadly I dont even know all his moves! I usd him for the first time and now i wana 2nd him lol. Anyone give me links to AT and stuff

Abel1994

Smash Lord
Alright thanks man. I havnt played DDD and I think he is one of those least used char in tourneys or somthing or else I just cant find any lol

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Few can handle his excellency. His sound effects in particular are too much for some people.

Seriously, though, everyone just began to look at D3 as a 1-dimensional character with no potential, rather than sticking with him. He's 1-dimensional at low-level play, but as you get better he becomes a much, much deeper character.

Abel1994

Smash Lord
Thats what happen to me. I never used DDD at all as in I never pic him but once every maybe 200 matches. thats how much unknown i am of him. He is my least used char after peach lol. After using him and 3 stocking my friend I wana second him now :D Plus he's a penguin ♥

Abel1994

Smash Lord
I LUB HIS HAMMA!

its sexy!

But whats the point of the swallow though -_- When I first used it in brawl i tought it was like kirby but found out it doesnt NOTHING! exept suicide faster

ZTD | TECHnology

Swallow is one of our most underrated moves period.

It may not copy abilities but it has great range and is a nice mixup when you use it correctly. And since it counts as a grab you get grab armor when you use it so you can often trade hits with the opponent.

Plus its just good against people who stay in their shield or spotdodge too much. Its a staple in my style of DDD. I learned from Coney.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Also Happy Ending.

Particularly walking slowly along holding shield, prepared to jump->BAir for the kill.

ZTD | TECHnology

All of that is going to be covered in my guide that will be released in a few hours. I'm in the middle of typing a giant synopsis now. ;)

ZTD | TECHnology

It isn't a complete guide. It's a part of it that I will be using later when I make a complete and updated guide for this boards. That is going to a take a little time.

You see all of the things that I have been releasing lately are all going to be intergrated into the guide when its finally completed. I still wanted to crank out of the info though so you can say I've just been releasing stuff in chunks. I will need a few other things before I can make an official guide. I still will more than likely need the community's assistance.

But nonetheless this should help people. You'll see shortly.

And lol I wish I could be the DDD's board's Moderator but I don't need to be a mod to help my penguin users ;) I do what I can though.

ZTD | TECHnology

Modship isn't just thrown at people. You have to earn it. I haven't earned it yet and I'm not actively going for it. If it happens then awesome :)

ZTD | TECHnology

We're still dead -_-

The only difference this year is that we swapped out older members for newer ones and I've pretty much taken Coney's role as the Helper DDD lol

Now I just need to get as good as he was.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Yeah, but so far a couple of times each week there's a new post in the boards. I view that as improvement.

Kite0692

Smash Journeyman
Are you discussing Matchups? Someone give me a little help with the Metaknight matchup please. I really dont know how to deal with the Tornado

Lovecraft

Smash Apprentice
@Kik:
The tornado can be a ***** if you don't know which moves go through it or not. Your best option I find is uptilt because most mks will approach you in the air with it because a grounded tornado can be stopped more easily. Other useful tactics are downsmash/sidesmash both go through it; backair/fair/dair/upair if you hit the part where mk is in the tornado. Side tilt and downtilt I think if you hit mk in the tornado though I'm not sure if that's just on a grounded tornado. Plus remember to DI out of the tornado best you can, even if you can't it's damage isn't that amazing. Keep in mind its priority increases as the move stays out.
Fun fact: gordo's go through tornado.

Top Bottom