• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

got 5th place at a pretty big tourney using bowser

Status
Not open for further replies.

iDizZzY

Smash Journeyman
jus thought i would show how supportive i am of bowser in tournies, jus like im sure all you will :]

Sliq

Smash Master
He beat no one of any importance, and the socal people that went were him and his Naruto plushie, and the tournament was less of a tournament and more like a masturbation session involving and self written erotic fanfic involving Optimus Prime and Ichigo having gay sex.

Inferno_blaze

Smash Lord
He beat no one of any importance, and the socal people that went were him and his Naruto plushie, and the tournament was less of a tournament and more like a masturbation session involving and self written erotic fanfic involving Optimus Prime and Ichigo having gay sex.
ummmm... yes?

Bobby Emerald

Smash Apprentice
....Something wrong?

Deg222

Smash Journeyman
Florida; I consider myself a decent brawl player.
LOL, you win again Sliq.

Btw, when you said a big tournament, how big is big? How many contestants?

iDizZzY

Smash Journeyman
LOL, you win again Sliq.

Btw, when you said a big tournament, how big is big? How many contestants?
it was around like 150 people in singles
i kno not the biggest but its a pretty decent turnout

and sorry that some peoples bowsers (sliq) arent good enough to place well and have to shoot everyone down who does well. dont be jelous one day you can be good with him too :]

Sliq

Smash Master
it was around like 150 people in singles
i kno not the biggest but its a pretty decent turnout

and sorry that some peoples bowsers (sliq) arent good enough to place well and have to shoot everyone down who does well. dont be jelous one day you can be good with him too :]
Dude, I went to a Brawl tournament with 300 people, and placed 1st with Bowser. OF course, I'm not posting a link to the thread for the tournament, because that would be pointless. Furthermore, I can fly and time travel at will.

That's right. You lose again guy no one knows.

TurtleSim

Smash Rookie
That's nothing. I went to a Brawl tournament with 3000 people , including Zeus , a dude weighing 1500 pounds , several aliens and the kool-aid man and i won using Bowser ( using only his Fsmash )

mitchlol7

Smash Cadet
I won using telekonesis(and yes the words spelling got changed because of me) and it was with 6000 people including azen m2k and ken using only down tilt

Mohrisbeter

Smash Rookie
Most of you guys have all been complete *******s to the OP, especially you Sliq. Why give him so much hate for placing in a legit tourney? I could understand if he said 'Hey I beat all my buddies in our basement tournament in Bum****, Arkansas' but he placed in a legit socal tournament. Props to you iDizzzy.

Sliq

Smash Master
Most of you guys have all been complete *******s to the OP, especially you Sliq. Why give him so much hate for placing in a legit tourney? I could understand if he said 'Hey I beat all my buddies in our basement tournament in Bum****, Arkansas' but he placed in a legit socal tournament. Props to you iDizzzy.
Yeah. I mean it's not like he made a pointless post that didnt benefit the advancement of Bowser's metagame at all, bragging about some accomplishment that may or may not be made up, all in order validate himself via congratulations on a VIDEO GAME FORUM.

Never mind the fact that no one gives a **** about his placement, this has no business being a thread. No one likes someone who brags, especially when they brag about how awesome their imaginary friends is.

OP And you should both commit suicide for thinking anyone cares about his stupid bull**** thread. Go boost your ego somewhere else. Or tell your mom about your imaginary tournament placement. I'm sure she'll be more than glad to pat you on the back and fulfill your sad desire to garner praise through the internet.

Buuman

Smash Ace
Dude, I went to a Brawl tournament with 300 people, and placed 1st with Bowser. OF course, I'm not posting a link to the thread for the tournament, because that would be pointless. Furthermore, I can fly and time travel at will.

That's right. You lose again guy no one knows.
Lmfao..I almost **** my pants from this comment xD
Easy there sliq, don't make the poor kid kill himself

dpunkz

Smash Cadet
thats really suprising hat you used bowser actually...were you just trying to challange yourself ? or is that seriously your best character

ElectroBlooper

Smash Cadet
I'm surprised so many people helped keep this thread alive because they wanted to point out that it shouldn't exist in the first place. Let's let it die - let this be the last post unless you really think this deserves a bump.

To OP: I think there is a thread on the tactical discussion board that is putting together a tier list based on tourney wins. I'm not sure if placing 5th means anything on that thread but if there is anywhere where this is worth mentioning, it's probably there.

iDizZzY

Smash Journeyman
sliq, i merly posted this here to prove that bowser has potential. idk why u have to argue over the internet, and assume i want praise over placing fifth in a tourney. can i not mention that bowser is good, and worth using in tournaments? tell me sliq, how well have you done in the tournaments you have been to?

Sliq

Smash Master
sliq, i merly posted this here to prove that bowser has potential. idk why u have to argue over the internet, and assume i want praise over placing fifth in a tourney. can i not mention that bowser is good, and worth using in tournaments? tell me sliq, how well have you done in the tournaments you have been to?
Two fifth placements and one seventh placement, Ganon/Bowser. That is, of course, my placement at the real tournaments I went to.

The imaginary ones I make up to impress internet people have me placing 1st at all of them.

Also, I don't make threads about my placement at said tournaments, and try to disguise it as some sort of message of hope for Bowser mainers like your Barack ****ing Obama. People don't need to be told these things because they assume that if they are good enough, tiers won't matter.

Don't try to play this off like you are some martyr. You are an egotistical asshat trying to enlarger your e-*****, and although amusing, it isn't helpful.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
well congrats to you for placing 5th using Bowser, and shame on the rest of you especially Sliq for hating rather than congratulating him, sure it may have been a small tourney and probably beat someone of no significance but a win is a win even though he didn't exactly won 1st

Inferno_blaze

Smash Lord
well congrats to you for placing 5th using Bowser, and shame on the rest of you especially Sliq for hating rather than congratulating him, sure it may have been a small tourney and probably beat someone of no significance but a win is a win even though he didn't exactly won 1st
Sliq's a hate-hate, you've just gotta live with it and enjoy it.

Sliq

Smash Master
The fact of the matter is, he came here trying to get congrats from the people on these boards, which is both pointless and EXTREMELY sad. Furthermore, this doesn't benefit ANYONE AT ALL. No one is smarter or a better player because of this knowledge.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Sliq's a hate-hate, you've just gotta live with it and enjoy it.
hmm... I see, thanks :)

The fact of the matter is, he came here trying to get congrats from the people on these boards, which is both pointless and EXTREMELY sad. Furthermore, this doesn't benefit ANYONE AT ALL. No one is smarter or a better player because of this knowledge.
you're right, it certainly doesn't benefit anyone, but I guess it might encourge him to become a better player if he gets good feedback

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999
you're right, it certainly doesn't benefit anyone, but I guess it might encourge him to become a better player if he gets good feedback
Encouragement? In SMASHBOARDS? LOL :laugh:

This place is more destructive to the mind, body, soul than most viruses, hate groups, bullies, and Satan himself. :laugh:

Amide

Smash Lord
Good job. People need to realize that it's not like real pro smashers will be at every tourney.

Sliq

Smash Master
hmm... I see, thanks :)

Yeah, and if I'm a **** to him maybe he won't post stupid bull**** like this again.

Furthermore, if he gets encouraged by random people on the internet to embrace and excel at something, then I'm sure he's the type of person to listen to a song then murder people.

Albericht

Smash Rookie
For the love of GOD Sliq!!! Seems you have some serious issues. So what if he actually placed 5th or not? Who the hell gives a ****!!! If you think this thread is soooo pointless then why the hell are you posting here?! Just trying to defend your lame-*** argument as to why he shouldn't be posting this sort of stuff is just as bad as his attempt to get praise for something he made up!!! (Not assuming it is, but sliq thinks so) Smart people stfu if they don't have anything good to say. -.-

P.S. Good job Idizzy! Just need to place first next time. ; )

Ekaru

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, and if I'm a **** to him maybe he won't post stupid bull**** like this again.

Furthermore, if he gets encouraged by random people on the internet to embrace and excel at something, then I'm sure he's the type of person to listen to a song then murder people.
Too bad this wasn't real life. Then instead of babbling on, you could've just punched him in the face and got it over with. ;(

But really, he could've just been trying to prove that Bowser had potential despite the hate.

Though everyone already knew that, making this thread pointless.

He could just be- wait, I'll stop there. I'll just keep contradicting himself. Ignore all but the first line. Though I would've put your point a little gentler, but meh. >.>; I'll rephrase it for you:

Dear iDizzy: No offence, and congrats on the tourney placement and all, but in the future, keep in mind that it's usually better to get tourney results, like who placed first, second, ect., maybe some brackets if you can get a hold of them. You should usually be able to get the top 8, though, if you stick around til the end. >_>; Otherwise it won't be believeable and it'll, as a certain someone said, look like you're trying to brag, even though I know you weren't (more like hope).

Oh, and then post the results, turn out, ect. to a certain place, and if the tourney had some significance, it could be added to a certain list in which your Bowser placement would've meant something, no matter how insignificant. :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom