• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Good stages fro squirtle?

CoonTail

Smash Lord
Why no mention of Lylat guys?? Its nearly impossible to get unless the marth is stupid but yea still a great option

WolfenMiatang

Smash Apprentice
Why no mention of Lylat guys?? Its nearly impossible to get unless the marth is stupid but yea still a great option
Well sorry guys but i am going to have to agree with Ice here. Squirtle isnt too bad in this stage, sometimes i screw up restoring back to the stage couple of times, because of my bad skill :laugh:

CoonTail

Smash Lord
How you have flat ground to wave on and platforms to ignore the grab release I gonna have to disagree typh just based on results from getting lylat in tournies. Your more than welcome to not like it but cmon there no way it isnt good. It jus lacks a wall to tech in the problem of spikes.

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
let me rephrase that

"lylat is ok for squirtle but other characters gain more advantages from it than you do so it's a risky level to choose"

Vermy

Smash Champion
BRRRRRRINSTTTTTAAAAAARRRRRRR

NNNNNNOOOORRRFFFFAAAAAAIIIIRRRRR

In general, not considering some characters who do better there like say, Wario.
Squirtles best stage is far away from being Delfino.

That being said, I liked the thing where someone said Brinstar and Norfair.

Kith

Smash Ace
I agree that Brinstar is a great choice but i would like to know why you guys feel that way . What advantages does it offer to your pokemon?

tankzortz

Smash Apprentice
eh, ill say battle field and any pokemon staduims. good places for his aerials

Top Bottom