• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Good Doc Vid's?

DrGrimReaper

Smash Apprentice
Mind y'all but I found the 1v1 section to be quite convoluted, and searching over the youtube also proved to be tedious.

I figure, all the long time Doc smashers that have been in here posting probably have one video or another they'd dub as their favourite.

*note* I am only looking for 1v1 tourney match videos only, that show Doc at his best!

Thanks for donating ^_^

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Sea

Search for Caveman/Bob$/Captian Jack >_>

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
and s-royal, but it seems like i have like 30 some odd s-royal matches, and he doesnt win one of em.

Still good stuff.

Personally, I dont mind watching mario videos either, cause i used to play Mario (and still do for solo crews) so I know the differences between them and what works with doc. I watch mario just to get another similar look on how to play characters.

If you want some good mario, you can look up greenmario (from fl) or brownmario (from japan)

apparently eggz is a good mario player, too; but i've never seen his stuff so dont quote me on that.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
For Mario look up scav :).

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Yea scav is an absolutely beastly Mario... i would prolly say CJ plays a good doc..

You could always look up Azen haha

DrGrimReaper

Smash Apprentice
Well fellas, these names are grand & all, but I was hoping for a little more specific feed back, as in, links to what -YOU- feel are these people's best battles that really show all of Doc's potential energy in kinetic âss kickery! (physics pun intended) :p

gimmie links to the best 1v1 Doc matches plzzz ^_^ (youtube preferred)

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Personally, I think we should all collaborate and make a "Dr. Mario Video Finder" thread. If you go to the G&W board you will see what I mean. It makes finding good videos really convient and pervents all that nasty searching.

The GERM

Smash Ace
this is bob at germs house

hey i just got 3rd at a socal tourniy ill be having tuns of vids up vs ISai and ken and other great socal players so those should be great
o yeha btw can someone upload kentarsou vids on you tube theres not many thnx.
good stuuf cyphus :)

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
ew..those vids of me are like...year old! lol

bob$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
congrats on 3rd, awesome stuff man! i can't wait to see them.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
You guys should check out some Cyphus vs Lee's fox and falco. Those are some excellent matches.

Good **** bob$. I can't wait for your new stuff. ^_^

St. Viers

Smash Champion
I know I'm not "good", but I may have some vids up soon...for the ridicule/advice of y'all.

Finally found a way to record, so when my friend uploads the videos...

Bob Money

Smash Ace
ive got a ton of new vids in the 1vs 1 section in UCLA thread also Me vs falcomist basically there on youtube
hopefully everyone will say **** BOB MONEY IS THE BEST DOC in US !!!!!
:)
thats my target like how king and germ ken are the best with there chars ill be too!

Top Bottom