• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~ GOML 1 Brawl Tournament Results ~ July 26th 2008 ~ Videos are up!

Bug~

Smash Ace
Some GOML 1 Videos are up..go check em out here: http://www.youtube.com/user/GOMLgaming

Great Tournament guys!

Get On My Level 1 Tournament

Results:

1. KingAce (MK)
2. Percon (Snake/DDD/Kirby)
3. [wt]Jigglethepuff (Jigglypuff)
4. Ambrose (MK/GW/DDD)
5. [wt]Bug (GW)
5. [wt]Meehow (MK)
7. NickCam (Wario)
7. GK (Shiek/ZSS)
9. Kal El (Wolf)
9. Wolfblade (Lucario)
9. Pyrnight (Falco)
9. Jack (Snake)
13. Danny
13. Steve
13. GI
13. Chaotic
17. Marco
17. Boxer
17. Lawlb0t
17. Miller
17. Iliad
17. \R\ Tasty
17. Niko
17. Minus
25. Anth0ny
25. Goombaguy
25. J
25. Pastaboy
25. KC
25. Vince
25. Ulevo
25. Mikey

This was the 32 man bracket. There were 58 total people registered!

Someone threw out the pool sheets so if you were in a pool...please post how many wins and losses you got please. Thank you!

WHOEVER FLOODED THE TOILET YOU ARE A FVCKING IDIOT!

Hope you guys enjoyed :) Shoutouts later im too tired...

GO WII TROOPERS! LOL!

Sorry we couldnt run doubles :( next time for sure.

One really good thing I liked was the explosiveness from everyone when something crazy happened..keep this community alive and lets raise the hype!

Thanks for coming everyone.

Niko_K

Smash Master
I need to erase this from my memory. What an upset. And man the 7 minute matches, too much xD

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Solid tournament, no complaints except no doubles. I am missing a black controller, theres a white, white out mark on the left side, and the triggers are modded. Miller, I think you have it.

Bug~

Smash Ace
well...if you come to Bugs tournament you best believe that most or some of you is going to get the BugLuck Flu...it really lached onto niko, nate and plenty others!

Bug~

Smash Ace
^^^ very true..i need to do more research on that..maybe I can find a way to break their strong a$s barrier...I will get the asians my next tournament!

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Pools ****... Um... I can't remember everyones names though... I 2-0'd most of my pool except for 1... maby two guys i 2-1'd. And I was 1-2'd by Jiggs.

Shout outs.

Bug: Thanks for hosting, and I don't care how high you place, I'm the one who put you in the loser bracket to begin with ^^

Percon: **** you for putting me in losers. I thought we were friends yo! Grats on 2nd, like usual.

Pyrnight: 9th place yo, good stuff.

Niko: Dude, you ***** yer pools sideways with a pitchfork... what happened in brackets????

Miller: FLAMETHROWER GIMP!! That was the highlight of my day dude, nice of you to finnally come out to a tournament again.

MDK: 4 in a row dude. JESUS!!

Jason/ Jiggs guy/ whatever yer smash name is: The score between us is 2-1 for you. Pokemon battles are epic and next time we fight, my team will be at higher levels, so watch out!
P.S. SUPPORT THE POKEMON TIER!!

GI: Told ya you'd do good. Listen to me next time.

KingAce: So yeah... still haven't fought you... and wanna wing some of that prize money my way?

Everyone else: Werd.

Ulevo

Smash Master
Bug, fantastic tournament. Much better than that T9 garbage we had to go through. Aside from the pool sheets being thrown out and the toilet being fludded, I'd say it all went fairly well. I'm glad I came out, even if I lost in the brackets way too early. I have some things to talk with you about soon enough, but that can wait.

Shout outs go to...

Bug: Man, I had no chance to play you. Bah. At least you placed well. I'll make sure to get some matches in later with you.

NikoK: **** you, good games. You're Peach had me stumped and you're a good player. Too bad you lost too early in brackets. Peach T Shirt for top tier. :)

Wolfblade: I'm dissapointed. We didn't get to finish our match, corneria didn't play, and that one three stocked match I had was terrible. Still, great matches. See you at the indigo plateau. :p

MDK: This is obvious. Figures you show up even though you say you've quit. You certainly know how to motivate a Meta Knight user. Your match between Jason (Jiggs) was awesome, and the KingAce/Ambrose cracks just keep coming. We need to play friendlies next time.

Ambrose: You stocked me far too quickly during our first match. Marth was very good. I really hope to play more matches with you during the next tournament. :)

Minus: Saw you around, but didn't get any matches in. I wanted another shot at that Lucas of yours, but appears you've taken up Falco. I hope that serves you well. Protect the bread!

Jason: Holy ****, you're good. People don't pay attention when I say Jiggs is actually good. You've made me consider training up my own Jigglypuff, as she's one of my best secondaries. Our match was also very good, and I'll definitely ensure I save another character for Jiggs next time.

Michelle: I love the Ness. Your G&W is good too. Keep it up, hopefully I'll see you next time.

Dejana: You better have $ the next tournament. None of this "I'm broke" or "I'm not that good" crap. We still haven't had any matches. Next time.

BoXer: No hard feelings on the rule discrepancy there. You played well too, that last match was unfortunate. Maybe next time.

Everyone else that was in my pool, and other opponents I faced at the tournament. Also, I 2-0'd everyone in my pool excluding Jason (Jiggs), whom 2-0'd me, and Wolfblade who won 2-1. Hope to see you all at a later date. I'm going to bed, ****.

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion
Mmm...I didn't participate, but I do have a few shoutouts....well, just two.

Wolfblade, I was glad I was finally able to play you in a Pokemon battle. It was fun...and your Lucario is too good. We should have a Lucario vs Pokemon Trainer match some day after I rare can-I mean, EV train my Pokemon to level 100.

And Jason...what can I say? You're an inspiration man. To take a character considered 'bottom tier trash' and shock everyone with your skills is just plain awesome. You have my respect, and I hope to face you sometime.

Um. Yeah. That's about it.

Mikey7

Smash Lord
GG everybody, I messed up really bad :/...seemed like I forgot everything I learned when I entered brackets : (

Shoutouts:

Fugu - Experience will help you do better in future tournaments, don't worry about it.

Ambrose - I absolutely hate your ability to play every single character lol. Close game we had Dedede vs MK. Also how are you so **** quick with the ice climbers throwing crap lol.

Millar - Thx for the advice on playing Ice Climbers, it helped out alot

Whoever else was in my pool (J, Ti, Lawlbot cant remember) Good games.

Danny - Every time I see you, your Snake improves

Kingace and Bug - I put a HUGE scratch/dent in my uncle's car, that is the last I will see of that thing, back to my dad's 97 Pontiac sunfire lol (I usually take the bus because its such a pain to drive that thing). Great job winning the entire tournament Kingace. Bug the tournament was great, too bad pools took like 6 hours lol. Also gonna need my 5 bucks back from doubles lol

MDK - Thx for the support Rae, too bad I played like absolute garbage.

Minus - Those lasers -> phantasm owned me hardcore as Dedede lol, I will never go Dedede vs Falco again. You destroyed me using like 5 moves lol.

GI - I didn't get to play you, but I saw a couple of your matches, you did great.

Sorry to anyone I forgot btw I'll add more later.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Shoutouts shoutouts shoutouts, **** I really wish I did better in this tournament roflroflrofl. **** happens /weed johns.

Shoutouts:

Bug: Obviously you get the first one, you ran this wicked tournament, though I don't think we shouldve done pools, everything went smoothly and INSANELY. Hope to see more from you soon. Good job in the bracket too. MM? :p

GI: GI, GI, GI! My main man, you're gunna be hot **** soon. Keep up the wario and olimar. Come spend a weekend in Niagara and get some hardcore training with Percon and I :p It'll be well worth it. You did GREAT in brackets dude. Pyrenight RAN AWAY from you lmfao. Took out KC too. JESUS!

Minus: We're so cool :) I think 17th is a good reflection of our skill xD

MDK: Nice seeing you again, you always light up tournaments when you're around. Ill be in sauga for some "Casual play" soon. Dont you worry ;)

Percon: **** your consistency. You're too good now.

KingAce: Do what you do xD

Wolfblade: I'll still kick your *** anyday :p. Good **** repping pokemon tier.

Pyrenight: Same with you. Except you don't rep pokemon tier.

Pastaboy: ****** those pools Oh My God. Keep that **** up for real. Getting TOO good. Glide Tossin bros FO LIFE.

Illiad: Sorry I did that to you, I wasn't really thinking too straight. I'll get my revenge soon. :p

UlevO: GG's man. Ganon vs Falco FTW :p. Sorry for having to take you out of the bracket :p

Chaotic: Jesus, sorry for ****** you so hard in crews xD. Just kidding, you still own. Come down to Niagara soon :p

Steve: You suck. Seriously. GTFO.

GK: This man is god tier of CoS. So consistent, Top 3 next time? I think so ;)

Jack: I don't know what to say, I got snaked lmfao.

Jason: I never got to play our MM, but nice Jiggz. Roll predicted rest was niiiice.

KC: **** happens man, I ate the fan hard too. Sesh was sick :p

I'm missing too many people. It was just so much hype. Loved taking 7 stocks off of CoS in crews. Man that was some HARSH ****. *Up-Smashes, turnip hits on the way out* "OMG NIKOK IS KILLING THIS **** WITH STYLE" - MDK

Also I'll try to shadow out my ranking in bracket by looking at my pools record xD. 14-1!

Next time I won't be so...awesome.

JiggleThePuff

Smash Rookie
hahah thanks i need another char tho i learned the hard way that no matter how good u are wit puff theres jus nothn i can do about a tornado spammer

nickcam

Smash Ace
Sick tourney. I think i represented wario well for this being my first tourney. Shoutouts:

Bug: God dam upsmash. I thought i had that second game but a 71 upsmash kill on smashville.... wtf. Anyways great set amd i look forward to playing u in the future.

Wolfblade: Ive definitely never played a lucario with the skill of urs and the first game u pretty much dominated. The next two i was able to hit my wario wafts a little better but that was definitely an intense set.

Danny: Your snake is definitely getting better from the firendlys we had. Holy **** ur c4 placement is good lol. I gotta be more careful.

Meehow: good MK. 2 tight sets in which we split but thank god i didnt win the second set so i didnt have to play ace lol.

Pastaboy: Craziest diddy ever... nuff said

finally Minus: I know ur still pissed about that bike kill. That only will happen 1/1000 games. I personally have never hit it before in my life but had seen in utube vids and the bottom of corneria as the perfect place to try it. I was tremendously lucky but that was definitely the closest set of the tourney for me anyways

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Shoutouts cont'....

Yuki: I totally didn't even realize who you were till you mentioned it now!! OMG! Ha ha, yeah I love random PT fights, nice job getting the type advantage each time, clearly you used gameshark to hack that. Too bad for you my Lucario is lv 100 though. Nice meeting you.

Ulevo: I forgot yer name, but now I know. Seriouly? What idiot doesn't have Corneria on their game??? GAY! Go on youtube and check out an old vid of Wolfblade vs. MDK. It was at our 5th tournament I think? Well anyway, second round I counter Lylat and the commentary is brilliant. "Wolfblade chooses Lylat, but he's nothing without his music... CORNERIA MUSIC! WOLFBLADE IS IN THE ZONE!!" I ****ing ***** that match. http://youtube.com/watch?v=4G_pgUTzVSs

Nickcam: You farted... and I died at like 70... **** you... none the less, GGs, nice meeting you!:chuckle:

Anth0ny

Smash Master
I only lost once in pools to Percon. I even beat Bugs :p So what would that be? 7-1?

The tournament, as you can see, didn't go so well. I GOT *****. I really don't know what happened, I played like crap. No johns though.

Shout outs!:

KingAce: First time I really talked to you. You're a cool guy! You must get pissed whenever people (Rae) talk shit to you during a match...or are you just used to it by now? :p

Percon: ...

Meanest Kirby ever. You are the argument to why Kirby is high tier. He absolutely ***** pools with his Kirby, myself included. And you're a nice guy too, not cocky at all :p Nice to meet you.

Rae/MDK: You're a beast. This guy comes to a tournament to money match and bet on matches. LMAO. But at the same time, you help a lot of players with matchups, mostly Meta Knight. That's really cool of you. Also, you're the life of the party man! Hyping up every match you watch! Nice to meet you!

Ambrose: Maaaaaaaaaaaan. You vs. Jiggly was the best Brawl match I've ever seen in my life! There were a lot of people pulling for you, myself included. Hell, Rae put down $10 for you to win it :p You were getting hints from like 5 different people and everyone was patting you on your back before a match! It's too bad that you lost, but you're still an awesome guy.

MeeHow: We must have had like 100 friendlies before the tournament started :p Very good practice man, I'd say that we have close to equal skills at this game. Nice to meet you.

NikoK: Oh lord, Niko K. You're fucking funny as hell. You went out pretty fast in the bracket, but hey, it happens, look at me. Also, your shirt was epic. And white controllers ftw! Nice to meet you!

Danny: We had a friendly before the tournament. Your Snake is beastly! I use Snake, and I can say that without hesitation. Your stage control is damn good. And we talked periodically through the day :p Nice to meet you.

Ulevo: Nice to see you again. You may have dropped Marth a notch, but that's cool :p Nice to see you again.

Iliad: Bah, we'll talk at the PP forums :p

GoombaGuy: We talked a lot during pools. You're a cool guy, go on Smash Boards more to pick up some strategies. And never pick Ness against Marth! :p

Lawlb0t: Wow, can you say **** Game and Watch? I dunno man, I think we're very close skills wise, those matches were a lot of fun to play! Definately need to touch up my Game and Watch...game. GGs dude.

Marco: You're a freaking beast. Best Fox I've ever seen by a mile. I beat you in pools (lol at last kill), but you beat me where it matters, so GGs to you. That running upsmash is deadly! You must have a lot of fun practicing against your bro.

Bug: Finally played you, and 2-0'd you in pools :p But that doesn't matter, because you did **** well in the bracket. But more importantly, this was the best tournament experience I've ever had in my life. The pools may have taken a while, but that didn't matter, because there was a couch and comfortable chairs to chill on. Air conditioning? Check. So big props to you man, really looking forward to GOML 2!

Now, the man we've all been waiting for.

Jigglethepuff a.k.a XXX a.k.a The PR slayer: WHO THE FUCK IS THIS GUY? Well, I'll tell you. He walks in the tournament with Jiggly and looses in the first round to his brother. His bro was cool with that because ****, winner faces Percon. So he let is bro go on (and continued into losers to beat me, but you already know that! :p). Pfft, this is Percon. He hasn't lost a match for the entire pools, and he was using his secondary.

He gets 2 stocked by this man's Jigglypuff. HIS SNAKE GOT 2 STOCKED.

So he switches up to Kirby. Looses again. Percon got 2-0'd by this newcomer.

Next up was Ambrose. Surely he wouldn't be able to defeat 2 PR members in a row? At this point, most of the people in the place saw his matches with Percon, and we're discussing with Brose which of his various characters to use.

"Climbers? Game and Watch? MK? The rollout goes through the nado!"

What followed was what IMO was the greatest, most exciting Brawl match I've ever layed eyes on. I don't know if it was because I was there live, or if Rae and Bug put money on the table, but wow, truly amazing stuff. I'm not even going to spoil it, because the vids will be here soon. Guys, don't spoil the fun for everyone else. Maybe they'll jump out of their seats at home when they see it, you know we did.

To anyone I missed, sorry. This tourny was too much HYPE to remember everyone :p
All in all, greatest tournament ever. And I came in last freaking place :p

Tipzntrix

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys!

I was out in the pools, but I'm goign to MDK's casuals and hopefully I can have a good time (and get better).

My pool was percon, Alex, Goombaguy, Homer2020, Chin, Bug, Anth0ny, someone else, and me.

I 2-0d Alex, lost 1-2 to Homer2020 and Anth0ny, and lost 0-2 to the rest.

MDK00

Smash Ace
clearly somebody lied when they said jiggly is low tier. i knew she had potential just needed more time to unlock it.
only MDK can come to tournament not enter and make 30$.
i am so clutch.
btw my pimp hat is outstanding. u cant touch this!! JESUS!!!
mikey im gunna slap u for comin last place. shame on u srsly.
PS. i told you kingace wud win. easy...

jus some of my 2 cents...
- majority of scene DI sucks. this is brawl people u shud be averaging at least 120%+ (various on char obviously)
- some people dont even DI at all...
- ppl character john too much. srsly stop makin excuses and start thinkin of ways to win. its really gettin kinda outta hand now...
- no metaknight johns k? thnx
- why does everyone fear MDK?

hot joke of the day is...
i walk up to some random ppl...
me says: "hey man ur pretty good, wanna do a money match?"
random guy: "wuts your name"
i says: "uhh rae"
random guy: "kool"
percon says "yah thats MDK"
"omg ur MDK? man your too good!!! i dont wanna money match u man!"
rae: "percon wtf man ur baitin out my scene guy!"

lol its funny how nobody will money match u if ur name is MDK or they know u mean Metaknight lol.

i actually had some people in awe that i wus MDK. a few shook my hands too.

Celebrity status =D

Anth0ny

Smash Master

lol its funny how nobody will money match u if ur name is MDK or they know u mean Metaknight lol.

Celebrity status =D
LMAO that was jokes :laugh:

TheDUD

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for hosting Bug this tourney was awesome ....and a great venue as well. I finally entered singles and lost 0-2 by everyone in my pool -_- fail. But I learned a lot and had fun. There was no cat fight (sorry MDK XD) but Dejana and I did face each other and we are pretty even...maybe next time we might join doubles together to rep the female brawlers XD..............and win! lololol.

Rejjae

Smash Apprentice
Awesome tournament Bug, best one I've been to.

Shoutouts:

Percon: Too much awesome for our entire pool to handle, you truly are over 9000 :p

Bug: I shoulda stuck with DK for the third round after that awesome finish but I was too scared of a counterpick :urg: GG though, we should play some more

Goombaguy: Next time we'll do doubles for sure, Team Puprle Comet will be complete awesomeness

Marco: Our matches were probably the closest I've ever played, both spacies at 130+ on the last stock looking for that upsmash :p

Homer2020: OK, I admit it, Combos Tripping exists in Brawl

Tipz:

Hey guys!

I was out in the pools, but I'm goign to MDK's casuals and hopefully I can have a good time (and get better).

My pool was percon, Alex, Goombaguy, Homer2020, Chin, Bug, Anth0ny, someone else, and me.

I 2-0d Alex, lost 1-2 to Homer2020 and Anth0ny, and lost 0-2 to the rest.
I was that last person you forgot who beat you 2-0 :) I've got some tipz (lol puns are awesome) for you, Falco's chaingrab is even worse on Corneria, not the best counterpick stage :p

Anth0ny: Next time we play, I won't suicide 4 seconds into the match :dizzy: Well played though, lets battle again

GGs everyone else I played, and for pools, I don't remember all the details, but I was doing great at the start (except against Percon) and then failed later on as fatique caught up to me

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
I was in the pool on Niko's TV, I think we were the only pool with 9 people. My matches were:
2-0, 0-2, 1-2, 2-1, 0-2, 0-2, 0-2, and I never got to play against "Jack Thompson" because he left early or something so I don't know what that counts as. I don't remember the rest of the guys' names except for GI and I think that was one of my 0-2 matches.

Even though I drowned in the pools I was at least a lot happier with my results than last time. WARNING: JOHNS AHEAD... I SD'ed so many times it was ridiculous, like once per game at least. Once I get more tourney experience and just adjust to it so I don't buckle under pressure I think I should start moving up pretty quickly. Other than the SD's I only feel like I was completely outplayed by 1, maybe 2 opponents, but I'm not going to take that away from the rest of you, you all won fair and square so congrats on that and good games.

The only thing I thought was kinda silly was one of the MK's I was playing against as Ness who complained about how much priority Ness has... o_O you're MK.

Shoutouts:

The guy that played Lucario against me: I promise I'll get more Gordos (or "spiky things") next time :p

Everyone else in my pool: Great games guys, but better watch out when I learn to stop SD'ing >_> Highlight of the day: PKT into the boat after living to 207% through perfect DI.

MDK: I was the big fat white guy sitting next to the big fat asian guy spectating your friendlies and MM's against Niko and Pasta and some others, I wanted to MM you (you'd probably destroy me, but I need the experience and it would be fun), but then brackets started... so promise me we'll MM at the next tourney I'm at :D

Niko: Even though I never played you and we were in different pools, thanks for just being so lively and making this a lot more fun :)... also thanks for 3 stocking my buddy twice to motivate him to improve lol.

Bug: Thanks for hosting.

Everyone else: looking forward to the next one.

NEED MORE CAPTAIN FALCON MANLINESS... That was the greatest match ever.

iMeeHow

Smash Journeyman
great tourny guys bug got a great venue and everything went accordin to plan (except doubles lol) il do some shot outs later cause im on my wii internet chanel now lol ggs every1

Bug~

Smash Ace
alright, i am going to make my shoutouts very short since theres alot of people lol.

Everyone: Thanks for coming out everyone, hope you look forward to the next one!

KingAce: Lets start off with the winner..gj man, even though I hate how you play you still deserve it since you play to win and 0% fun at all. You deserved the $5 too :p Personally, I feel the only characters that have a chance against u is GW, Falco, Snake and Wario. Toobad you couldnt play me or nate in the tourney cause maybe results would be different ;)

Percon: Great snake man, very close matches in the pools. The kirby is good too but I felt I shouldve won that :p but nevertheless its impossible for me to get mad at a person who is too nice..your like the Jesus in the community except nicer haha.

Jason/Jigglethepuff: Too good, this guy was the reason I got as far as I did..he pumped me up and won me $10 :) I hope your jiggly aint a one time thing and make sure you practice that GW..jus remember it will never pass my level ;)

Ambrose: man, I wish time didnt run out it was such a close game! One smash from any of us and it was over..the match didnt even seem 7 minutes. That was the first time I ever did SHFF blanks in the air...and I love it! I jus need to keep practicing my mindgames. Coming that close to GW's counter was sick. I have one question left: How did that rest feel on corneria?

Meehow: 5th place both of us..sickkkkkkkkkk, both of us didnt expect to go that far but we did..and you still suck!

Nickcam: I LOVE GW's usmash :p very close games man and you made it really far too..your wario keeps getting better and better, keep it up.

GK: **** those MKs eh..great shiek and ZSS..you have my respect for using low - mid tiers. You still did very well and I hope to see you at next GOML.

Kal el: wow, for a first time big tournament, you did great! You have a solid wolf and I definetely see potential in you..you should come out to the events more!

Wolfblade: blah blah blah, thats what your shout read :p Its whoever makes it further! Great Lucario, I really regret picking MK :(

Pyrnight: Yo man thanks for coming out..I saw a couple of your matches and you were doing awesome! Keep up the good work..you keep getting better.

Jack: Deadly in pools man, you even beat nate! GJ man, good thing I didnt have to deal with a whole lot of battle halberd.

Danny: danny mah man, great set man..I knew you werent expecting ROB and I just wanted to see how it fairs against your snake and it did awesome :p cool person, ill be looking forward to play your MK next time ;)

Steve: cool guy, sorry I didnt get to see any of your matches :( ill play friendlies with you next time for sure.

GI: WTF? Im sitting here still thinking to myself how the GI that I know (the one that cries that he sucks all the time) got through pools and came 13th place ahead of PR people...WTF! Now you know your fvkcing improving man, look at that ****..I am very impressed and hope you dont quit brawl.

Chaotic: Great job at the tourney man. Hope to see you at the next one.

Marco/Chin: Amazing Fox, really close matches..no more wario for me LOL. Smart move letting your bro move on..he played very well.

Boxer: man, our matches could not get any closer..easily the most intense match I had on that corneria..FAIR FTW! When i saw you lost 2 in a row in pools..i was like WTF..then you got yourself back together and did well. gj.

Lawlb0t: gj placing pretty well and getting through pools. Hope to see you come out to GOML 2!

Millar: great ICs man, I cant believe 4 IC mains were in one pool, that is ummm funny LOL. Flamethrower GIMPED OMG! LOL.

Iliad: You beat Niko man, you just be very proud lucky or not. Train more and you wont consider it luck anymore.

Tasty: haha chillin dude, reppin revolutionists :p YOU BETTER COME TO GOML 2 FOR MARIO STRIKERS CHARGED!

Niko: BugLuckFlu rubbed on really hard on you and nate :p Dont worry, Im sure it will pass on to someone else next time! 7 stocks in crew battles..holy fvk, too good man. I guess maybe its gunna start being..only in Toronto? haha, cant wait till the next tourney man!

Minus: Bicycled gimped actually made me laugh lol. Corneria is always a CP :p I love that stage, 64 neutral style woohoo..Then that clash on JJ..wow. Thanks for all your help man, really appreciate it.

Anth0ny: MM next time..I want my revenge cause pools I didnt take seriously :p no johns haha.

Goombaguy: weird how u played percon and then me 0_0..its ok man, you played great and atleast made it past pools :D

J: I was trying to find out who u were the whole time..cause I kept hearing you were killing it in pools..hope to actually literally see you next time lol.

Pastaboy: craaazy diddy..you will go top 3 in a tourney soon, I can see it. This guy is way too cool..records matches and is sending it to me so I can upload. Thanks for coming and thanks for everything man. Homemade food you brought cracked me up lol.

KC: I didnt hear or see much of you but I hope you had a good time and Im glad you were able to make it to the tourney somehow.

Vince: Joined the evil side, youve been hanging around Ace too much lol.

Ulevo: Debater. I hope you didnt have any problems with the tourney and it was good to see you show up. I am still thinking about that new way.

Mikey: **** man, how can you get a scratch on that mercedes GAWD! Even though you didnt do as well as you liked..im still glad you came.

Alex: **** SD..no johns lol.

Michelle/DUD: haha, even though you didnt do too well, i still hope you had fun and I wanna see that cat fight recorded next time!

Dejana: Thanks for coming even though you never enter! It was good to see you again, ill see you at next one and maybe this time youll enter -.-..btw, why dont you ever enter tourneys but you still come?

Homer2020: finally I saw the long time member :p thanks for coming man and bringing a TV! Really helpful. See you on the chat.

Rae/MDK: $10..I told you, you shouldve just gave it to me right away lol. good to see you still came and brought some hype with you..without me or you, I think brawl would be dead and be as quiet as a chess tournament LOL. I will MM next time we see eachother at an event and hell..you better enter the **** tourney! THEN YOU CAN HAVE A CHANCE TO MAKE IT ON THE BR!

Toilet Flooder: Thanks A$$hole for doing a great job of overflowing the toilet, It was greatly appreciated by everyone!

yo if I missed you then im sorry cause I cant type anymore shoutouts..wayyyyyy too much! ILL SEE YOU ALL AT GOML 2 AND BRING YOUR ANTI-MK GAME!

The next GOML 2 I may be putting in tournament listings..MAYBE so just keep an eye out.

BR: (This is based on TRUE SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE OF THE GAME!)

1. Bug (you cant disagree with this one obviously)
2. Bug
3. ummm..Bug
4. GI
5. hmm..Bug
6. MDK
7. RAWR..Bug
8. Alex
9. Percon
10. Subway

umm im looking through my book here with the BR going up to 1 million spots with peoples name filled up and for some reason I cant find KingAces name..I wonder why hmmmmmmmm

GG

Violent-nin

Smash Ace
Guess I'll do a few shoutouts.

Bug: Thanks for hosting a great tournament.

KingAce: Congrats on winning the tournament, I don't feel as bad about getting ***** by your MK in pools since you ended up winning the whole thing lol.

Ambrose: Truly amazing IC's and very nice G&W. You had amazing matches against XXX (Jigglethepuff),, was rooting for ya in those matches. I need to fight you sometime in either some friendlies or sometime on AIB. :p

Yuuki: Lmao, finally met ya. Never got to play you there but it seems your PT is getting better and better.

GK: Very nice ZSS and Shiek without a doubt. You had some close matches but you seem to oull it off when the pressure is on, never did see who you lost to.

Danny: Fun friendly matches. Your the first person to actually Random ditto against me lol, and I'm glad I didn't play your Snake because I would of most likely been *****.

Jigglethepuff (XXX): All I can say is amazing Jigglypuff you got there man, hopefully it wasn't a one time thing and you bring her out at the next tournament whenever that might be.

Niko: Awesome Peach player man, and was surprised as hell when you got knocked out so early in brackets. Also you and MDK probably get the award for being the funniest guys there, lol how many times did you need to burrow my Axe lol?

MDK: Last time I seen you compete in a tournament was at Anime North and you killed it there, was confused why you didn't compete this time around. Well you still made your money lol so everything worked out for you. Like I said for Niko you and him were simply hilarious anytime a close match or something crazy happened.

@Everyone else I missed: Fun tournament guys especially the guys in my pool.

My closing statements are..I became a ***** and didn't use Random which is what I was supposed to do from the start. Overall I played like **** but at least I had one nice moment with Falcon when I landed a Falcon punch on Snake. Too bad I choked in the last match.

Just by crowd reaction alone and how mostly everyone considers Falcon garbage, maybe I'll train with him for a while just to see what he's truly capable of, will remain a Random mainer though lol.

Ulevo

Smash Master
clearly somebody lied when they said jiggly is low tier. i knew she had potential just needed more time to unlock it.
only MDK can come to tournament not enter and make 30$.
i am so clutch.
btw my pimp hat is outstanding. u cant touch this!! JESUS!!!
mikey im gunna slap u for comin last place. shame on u srsly.
PS. i told you kingace wud win. easy...

jus some of my 2 cents...
- majority of scene DI sucks. this is brawl people u shud be averaging at least 120%+ (various on char obviously)
- some people dont even DI at all...
- ppl character john too much. srsly stop makin excuses and start thinkin of ways to win. its really gettin kinda outta hand now...
- no metaknight johns k? thnx
- why does everyone fear MDK?

Celebrity status =D
I was likely one of those people that didn't DI at all. Seriously, my DI is flawless most occasions, and I didn't do it in any of my matches this tournament. You're too hilarious though, I can't imagine tourneys without loud obnoxious MDK wise cracks. You're also a partial reason I won vs GI in pools.

Ulevo: Nice to see you again. You may have dropped Marth a notch, but that's cool :p Nice to see you again.
Pfft, dropped Marth a notch? I couldn't play him at all until I got home after the tourney. Coming out really fixed him though, I hope to use him next time around. We need to get in some Marth dittos.

The only thing I thought was kinda silly was one of the MK's I was playing against as Ness who complained about how much priority Ness has... o_O you're MK.

Everyone else in my pool: Great games guys, but better watch out when I learn to stop SD'ing >_> Highlight of the day: PKT into the boat after living to 207% through perfect DI.
I was the Meta Knight you faced in pools. For the record, I was commenting on the surprising priority on one of Ness's attacks, not the priority Ness has. I believe it was the PKT2. I don't remember. Anyway, I wasn't complaining about it, and in fact made fun of myself afterwards for it. Also, the boat death was hilarious. I really shouldn't have been so cautious in our match. :p

iMeeHow

Smash Journeyman
Toilet Flooder: Thanks A$$hole for doing a great job of overflowing the toilet, It was greatly appreciated by everyone!

GG
Lmao,
Lol i was actually guna look at the BR and take it seriously but i changed my mind lol, MDK and Percon on the bottom and the rest is ... i cant even explain lmao

Niko_K

Smash Master
The BR is almost accurate, I should be at the top then Percon should be 2nd. because in terms of skill Peach > snake mk yadda yadda yadda

JUST KIDDING! Mindgames > everything

Top Bottom