• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Golden Sun: The Lost Age (of) Mafia -Game Over! Indy Alex wins!

Swiss

Smash Lord
You'll be fine as long as you aren't ruining the game for anyone through excessive personal attacks. Calling someone dumb, fine, but if it impacts their enjoyment of the game significantly, there will be repercussions.
Please define 'significantly'.

While I do not intend to make anyone sad, depressed, butthurt or otherwise impact the enjoyment of others, I cannot be held responsible for the *********** of others.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Apparently playing a game with swiss is as mentally taxing as Dubai ruined by sandstorms and in the middle of a Civil War.
That must mean you have already done the part with white phosphorus already :p

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
rake all your jokes are cringeworthy im not even trying to be mean dude

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Inferno3044
WashedLaundry
Red Ruy
Scylla & Charybdis
KevinM
Rake
traveling cat
Potassium
Furio Tigre
Inglorious *******
Boatchouli
Rid****ulous
Frozenflame751

Kantrip

Kantplay
Swiss is obviously town because of his interaction with the mod.
Rake is scum because #OMGUS. Also soup has seen the green room with spoilers so that's that.

Warning, this read isn't a joke like the other two.

Red Ryu is scum. Don't ask me why, I can literally tell just by how he demeans himself when he posts. This screams "Fake jovial RR who is posting gifs and stuff for the sake of joking around with the ulterior motive of looking like a jolly old townie", he does it all the time.

I am actually completely serious about this one, I am scumreading RR off of pre-game.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Four now, really?

It's funny. When I'm scum and do it he's town, when I'm town and do it he's scum. At least it seems that way, cuz I'm town and he's scum now.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Bad response, RR.

Bad response. Also no key necessary for Rake's list there, y'know the standard scum leanscum null leantown town questionmark model? Yeah.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Confirming I am not scum with Swiss and therefore have little interest in this game.

Sort of kidding I mean I'll play it but *sigh*

OmG hE bUdDyInG

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Mercy me though, I really don't like all this pregame stuff. Like i get it Like you guys want to go hard but Everthing is going to be fine. Really, it's much easier to get your reads like when everyone is present.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
If Laundry hasn't confirmed by tomorrow night, I'll be starting the game anyway at around 7 EST after my exam.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Based Raz, you caught me on my busy day.

For the record, activity is going to be low on my end as I have a ton of **** due over the next couple of weeks, capping off with studio cutoff next Friday. I'll be fine after that point so don't lynch me for inactivity straight away.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Welp, Ima finish this hunt then get Day start flavor on the table. Be right with you, gentlemen.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
For the record, I won't be tolerating flagrant offenses like this outside of the confirmation phase. You can either post on the hydra or /out Boatchouli and /in Ryker. :)
You'll be fine as long as you aren't ruining the game for anyone through excessive personal attacks. Calling someone dumb, fine, but if it impacts their enjoyment of the game significantly, there will be repercussions.
Hurr.

Also, Swiss, I won't call you indy unless you're indy. Probably won't happen because the only reason you'd make that post is if you were mafia, Cheers.

Top Bottom