• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Golden Sun: Dark Dawn

tibs7

Smash Champion
Like my fav game on gba...
Zomg been waiting my whole life :)

so when is it out in the US?

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
Sometime before Xmas apparently lol.

I watched videos of the *** version. Tbh I don't like the look of the battles being fully 3d now, it lost some of it's sexiness that it had in GBA for me.

Edit: the censored word is Japanese, lol WTF is that censored for. Not even a racist word.

tibs7

Smash Champion
You totally said a$s version

I just saw nov.29 that's not to bad at all =]

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
Can't wait for thisssssssss. The first 2 were amazing. Definitely gave Final Fantasy a good run for its money (although GS was actually better imo)

tibs7

Smash Champion
Can't wait for thisssssssss. The first 2 were amazing. Definitely gave Final Fantasy a good run for its money (although GS was actually better imo)
Respect +100!!!!!!!!!
<3

yeah I'll probs go through them
again too

asianaussie

Smash Hero
i can't remember why i liked the games so much

i just do

beaten gs1 like 4 times, gs2 maybe 3 (if you count easy mode then i've beaten it 10+ times out of sheer boredom, casually speedran it a couple times)

Top Bottom