• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Glyph Muscles Proudly Presents: Mario Party 2 Mafia: Game OVER!

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Circus, why is july fine to you? What do you think of j's case on her?
My opinion on you, J and July can be summed up thusly:

I think J might be right with his July meta, but it's not enough for me to be comfortably convinced she's scum at this point. I'm happy to leave her alive and pass better judgement on a later Day. "Tiptoeing" isn't a capital offense to me.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Well, it's true that this has only lasted about 5 or so posts, however it is about a majority of the content you have posted. Also when it comes to giving out scum reads, July has been almost all of your focus.
I don't really get why this is a bad thing nor do I get your point....^^" July has been my focus because she is a scum-read of mine and I tend to mainly focus on one scum-read, especially if I feel my other scum-reads are being pressured adequately by others. (i.e. Mentos)

What exactly are you asking of me/saying is bad?

Swords said:
J, you're given a gun and you have to shoot RIGHT NOW, and you can only shoot one of WL or July. Who do you shoot?
This isn't really a question because the answer is obvious. July, hands down. My thing with WL is mainly connected to July rather than vice-versa. Plus July is a much stronger read than WL this game. I'd even shoot Mentos>WL TBH. But that's another question/scenario all together and would have poised a much better thing out of me. ;P

July would be my shot.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Well, tbh, there is no one else that interests me at the moment to put things bluntly. ^^" Mentos is being pressured adequately by the rest of the game. WL is being pressured by yourself/Ran and also the rest of the players I have no qualms with/are not posting at the current time.
Swords why did you ignore this point? (Now that J responded to you) How does this make you feel about J?

Lunar Disco Redheads

Smash Rookie
Sorry, I'm still here. I'll read later tonight/early tomorrow, but through a strange course of events, I've landed a short trip to Universal Studios.

Monday/Tuesday, the entire hydra will be V/LA.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
I will get to the july wall later.

Circus, why is july fine to you? What do you think of j's case on her?

Swords, you state j's case is legit. What points do you agree with? Do they affect your read on her? Would she be a lynch candidate for you? (today or tommorow)

:phone:
I agree with the main point of J's case, which is that July's content is looking generic and fake. Also some of the reasoning July has been using, just as with respects to you and WL definitely seems off, which I believe is also a point J made.

Yes it effects my read on July. I would put her down null scum after J's case. I wouldn't flat out say scum though because a lot of the things that I don't like are made more nullish by the simple fact that July can say stuff like "I don't have time to fully analysis things." It's still sloppy work from July though, and because of that I do hold it against her.

I can see the benefits of lynching July, just as the fact that a July scum flip would help me feel better about a town J, although town flip wouldn't really change my reads too much. For this reason, and the fact that I still dislike WL more, I can not see myself supporting a July wagon toDay. If I were to do so, it would have to be toMorrow.

#HBC | Dancer

I don't really get why this is a bad thing nor do I get your point....^^" July has been my focus because she is a scum-read of mine and I tend to mainly focus on one scum-read, especially if I feel my other scum-reads are being pressured adequately by others. (i.e. Mentos)

What exactly are you asking of me/saying is bad?

This isn't really a question because the answer is obvious. July, hands down. My thing with WL is mainly connected to July rather than vice-versa. Plus July is a much stronger read than WL this game. I'd even shoot Mentos>WL TBH. But that's another question/scenario all together and would have poised a much better thing out of me. ;P

July would be my shot.
@First paragraph: Sure, I understand focusing on your scumread. However, you haven't really taken the initiative yet to really delve into other players. I don't like that you've so far only been content with July scum read. I mean, how are you so sure about July scum? There are another 11 players in this game, several of which haven't really even been posting. You have on occasion mentioned other scumreads, but you've barley gone into them, and you haven't tried to expend on those reads through pressure.

Also saying stuff like "I don't really want to pressure my other scum reads cus you guys are already doing it for me" is kinda hard for me to shallow. You're basically saying that we're already attacking others from all the angles that you can think of. How can this really be the case though? Is there seriously nothing that you want to expend on that we're not already doing w.r.t. your other scumreads?

About my question: I asked you that because you said your self that you only wanted to focus on July at the time being. So I wasn't sure if you might of actually had a stronger scumread somewhere else, but just weren't focusing on it because it was "already getting enough attention."

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
laundry dead yet

macman/raziek ****ed outta hear yet

kevin post yet

lol @ star wars pic but using it to portray t v t isnt totally accurate considering anakin becomes a scumbaggo

hey someone host one of those lights out games where towns just allowed to lynch as many scummos as possible before ending the day

#HBC | Dancer

Swords why did you ignore this point? (Now that J responded to you) How does this make you feel about J?
Honestly I just didn't really think of a counter response to that point at the time. I didn't really think that I could argue with that until just recently.

I pretty much just answered the second question in my previous post, so you can read about it there.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Swords said:
right now I hold J as a null scum read
I did not get this from your posts at all...o_O You agree with me on July, we have pretty much the same reads but pursuing different avenues yet you have a scum-read on me because....I'm not dividing my attention in a couple other directions within a page of things? Your 325 almost implies a town-read on me.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia

Swords, I gotta say, after looking through your posts involving me, you are not being very fair at all. It seems like you have this askewed view of me. It seems your read revolves around incorrect meta which is withholding you to look at what I am presented through an untainted view. Your main point against me is the fact that I am not pursuing more than one scum-read at the same time which is really bogus. I have a stronger read on July's slot due to her play as compared to Mentos/WL in which I have stated my suspicions on them and said what I feel with them.

Clarify a few things for me:

Your read on Ranmaru. Is he townier because he is pushing WL with you?
Why do you not see yourself hoping on July when you have even said yourself that you agree to most of the points against her. WL is a stronger read it seems but what makes him so much more of a stronger read?
What do you make of Marshy's just sideline nature of dealing with things? You seem agitated by it but is that scummy in itself?

#HBC | Dancer

Swords, I gotta say, after looking through your posts involving me, you are not being very fair at all. It seems like you have this askewed view of me. It seems your read revolves around incorrect meta which is withholding you to look at what I am presented through an untainted view. Your main point against me is the fact that I am not pursuing more than one scum-read at the same time which is really bogus. I have a stronger read on July's slot due to her play as compared to Mentos/WL in which I have stated my suspicions on them and said what I feel with them.
J on a scale of 1-100 how confident arer you in July scum (yes this is relevant).

Clarify a few things for me:

Your read on Ranmaru. Is he townier because he is pushing WL with you?
Why do you not see yourself hoping on July when you have even said yourself that you agree to most of the points against her. WL is a stronger read it seems but what makes him so much more of a stronger read?
What do you make of Marshy's just sideline nature of dealing with things? You seem agitated by it but is that scummy in itself?
-That helps, but it's not the only reason. Ran has been pushing EVERYONE this game with constant questioning at every angle, as well as pursuing scumreads hardcore. Looks genuine.
-Like I said, a lot of what I don't like about her is made more nullish by the fact that she can simply dismiss her accusations by stating that she's "too busy to be to be analytical."
-I don't really think Marshy is scummy. Everyone knows that he's kinda lazy and I couldn't really pick him out from any inactive really. Plus he's voting WL and that's cool.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Lunar Disco Redheads (Glyph/Ryker hydra)- (1) mentosman8
Mentosman8- (4) WashedLaundry, Lunar Disco Redheads, KevinM, Circus
Ranmaru- (0)
July- (1) J
Sworddancer.- (0)
Raziek- (0)
Marshy- (0)
KevinM- (0)
Circus- (0)
J- (0)
Macman- (0)
WashedLaundry- (3) Ranmaru, Sworddancer., Marshy

Not voting- (4) July, Raziek, Macman

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch! Lynch deadline is set for 5/8 at 11:59 PM EST!

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Macman losing interest in this game :( macman you scum bro? That's like numero uno macman scum tell.

@marshy sell me on Raziek more.. I see scum in other orifaces.

Sword you lookin nice good job :D

vote july

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
yeah macmans scum. he got his role pm and saw the red names inside it and was like "**** not again i hate playin scum time to lurk mad hardbody"

^ true event

bte no love for me kevin really tho? very nonbro...

help me lynch scum laundry today

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
lol @ star wars pic but using it to portray t v t isnt totally accurate considering anakin becomes a scumbaggo
Yeah, it's a little off in that way. The main focus is the blue light sabers and the constant missing swings.

To clarify, right now I hold J as a null scum read, in case you didn't already get that.
I actually never got the impression that this was the case either.

#HBC | Dancer

I'd probably give July around a 72% considering things.
Hmmm okay. A little high but not too far off the mark from where I would expect it.

J, while meta is part of my point against, you're missing the larger point. That is the fact that I don't like how confident you are in July scum, and that you're seemingly willing to just tunnel her toDay. Even though her actions have been scummy it just seems too soon to be sold on just one person.

Also I thought I was kinda building up to my J scum lean tbh. I never really backed down from the fos I did of J earlier and I have been pointing out problems I've had with J's play all throughout toDay.

J I don't see why us having matching scum reads should necessarily make you a town read to me. Not liking Mentos is easy as ****, so I don't really count it for anything. Also the only reason you dislike WL is because of a connection you believe exists between him and July. I don't recall you actually analyzing his play and having a problem with it. The July scum read is good but not enough to make me forget your main flaw which is that you seem too sold on it too early.

IMO, lynch:

WL > Mentos > July/J

in this order

Circus and Ran are town, LDR leans in that direction to, but he needs to keep up with this game or else I'll be forced to question that (Ryker (yes Ryker) and Glyph both do not like playing as scum).

Lunar Disco Redheads

Smash Rookie
Marshy, you Daykill Mentos for me and I'll lynch Laundry for you.

Skimmed, saw nothing really worthwhile.

@ Sword - Glyph loves scum. Ryker likes mafia in general.

Scum list in order:

Mentos -> Raz -> J -> Laundry

Raz's intro post is grooooooooody.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Oh ok I'm down for WL

I thought WL was the ****ing vig for some stupid reason

Unvote July
Vote WL

Same agreement tho Marshy you better follow me tomorrow ;).

Lunar Disco Redheads

Smash Rookie
Work with me on it, Marshy. I'm not overly attached to Laundry.

Why should he be over J? Can Raz go first? Can I shoot Mentos tomorrow?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
J, while meta is part of my point against, you're missing the larger point. That is the fact that I don't like how confident you are in July scum, and that you're seemingly willing to just tunnel her toDay. Even though her actions have been scummy it just seems too soon to be sold on just one person.
I haven't been tunneling her all day nor have I been just set on her. The fact that you even agree with me on my July read makes your point weaker and what you are saying just is not true at all Swords.

Swords said:
Also I thought I was kinda building up to my J scum lean tbh. I never really backed down from the fos I did of J earlier and I have been pointing out problems I've had with J's play all throughout toDay.
Didn't make it clear because you really haven't seemed to have been building it up.

Swords said:
J I don't see why us having matching scum reads should necessarily make you a town read to me. Not liking Mentos is easy as ****, so I don't really count it for anything. Also the only reason you dislike WL is because of a connection you believe exists between him and July. I don't recall you actually analyzing his play and having a problem with it. The July scum read is good but not enough to make me forget your main flaw which is that you seem too sold on it too early.
@Bolded: No way in heck are you getting away with that not true statement. I have explained my read on WL and was the person that people began to copy what I said about WL and him being theatrical about his LDR thing. Not analyzing his play? I actually combated a point you had against him with the "His J read feeling forced."

Too sold on her too early? What are you talking about, Swords? That point is literally non-existent.

Lunar Disco Redheads

Smash Rookie
You would think that, when falsely accused of having a scum read on someone based solely in connections, you would correct them with the basis of your read. But then you tell me it's not what you said. Curious.

You would think I would actually get some credit on this account as well.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Lunar Disco Redheads (Glyph/Ryker hydra)- (1) mentosman8
Mentosman8- (3) WashedLaundry, Lunar Disco Redheads, Circus
Ranmaru- (0)
July- (1) J
Sworddancer.- (0)
Raziek- (0)
Marshy- (0)
KevinM- (0)
Circus- (0)
J- (0)
Macman- (0)
WashedLaundry- (4) Ranmaru, Sworddancer., Marshy, KevinM

Not voting- (3) July, Raziek, Macman

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch! Lynch deadline is set for 5/8 at 11:59 PM EST!

#HBC | Dancer

About to go to sleep, just need to remind everyone that deadline's tomorrow. J we can argue back and forth all day but we need to just get the lynch at this point, so vote WL k? Also same goes with you LDR/July/Circus whoever sees this first.

@INACTIVES:

Vote WL kthx

Top Bottom