• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Global Gaming Tournament 2 - Super Good Smash, Grand Finals Set 2 uploaded

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Koop said it was so hot he took off his trousers...

wish i was there now

WHERE THE **** ARE THE GRAND FINALS PEOPLE

you can tell charles is messing up a bit in those vids

crispyone

Smash Journeyman
Good matches. It's definitely weird seeing fox's shine knock down marth instead of marth sliding away haha.

Fuzzy: Don't underestimate your marth. It's really good. You have chaingrabbing down. Just work on your edgeguarding. I understand that it was grand finals, and nerves come into play. Maybe you should just forward smash instead of charging a shield breaker. Also, if your opponent is just lying there on the ground, jab them so they automatically get up which is a free hit or grab.

Lovage

Smash Hero
good matches, its fun to watch matches in PAL Version all the little differences haha.
a few questions
what is the most active smash area in Europe, i've heard england and germany are both very active
is melee more popular than brawl over there? if not, are there melee hotspots?
how many people entered the tourny?

good commentary :)

J03

Smash Master
uk and germany both very active aye. UK is prodominately Melee with roughly 50 players (were just a little island lol) most of whom are willing to travel.

at this tourney thre was around 40 entrants.

as for brawl, the community is pretty strong too lol. i cant speak much for the rest of europe but theyve all got their own forums =/

If you liked the matches then im glad lol, there'll be more in mid march and hopefully my commentary will be better lol. actually i hope someone else is commentating on me playing in the finals lol, but we cant have everything xD

KoSa!

Smash Journeyman
UK Foxes are so interesting to watch. Way more Uthrows to Uairs. You don't have any doubles matches

VA

Smash Hero
There are a lot more vids to come, doubles was really interesting with some cool combos in.

And UK fox has to uthrow uair more, we don't have the awesome power of usmash.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I'm at college so I cant watch the matches which is gay lol.
Its good to hear that people enjoyed watching the UK foxes and hopefully I and the other foxes can provide some good matches in the future which should be around March/April I THINK....and I hope to commentate sometime but its unlikely due to my overpowering ability to last to the finals loool.

VA

Smash Hero
haha you got there once, wouldn't call it overpowering. and lol there are only two UK fox's :p

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
haha you got there once, wouldn't call it overpowering. and lol there are only two UK fox's :p
I would call it overpowering as I am counting the future loool.

FU there are 3 xD
Yeah I didn't forget you lol. We are the top 3 foxes.

Dayum robbie your fox got a lot better.
lol He said that his fox was better in Canada lol and then you come along and say his fox got better:laugh:, I seemed to remember some of you Canadians saying something about him coming back and destroying us iswell lol. Not you but i'm just saying;)

VA

Smash Hero
My fox was ****e in canada, always. I couldn't do any tech skill or move around, I just usmashed and grabbed people. My PEACH WAS better in canada because I basically only used peach :/

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
pretty amazing touche tbh
lool I agree
Best commentators EVER!!!!
lool I agree

My fox was ****e in canada, always. I couldn't do any tech skill or move around, I just usmashed and grabbed people. My PEACH WAS better in canada because I basically only used peach :/
Ohhh ok. I thought you meant you're fox lol. Do you still think you're peach was better in Canada?

VA

Smash Hero
Less technical but more consistant, you wouldn't have got back on the ledge in those games if I was playing the way I was in canada :p

J03

Smash Master
kk guys. ive been waiting for doubles for quite a while now. me and will are really wanting them uploaded to look back and analyse our performance. tbh i think 2 weeks is long enough a wait, so does anyone other then kieran have the vids???

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I am going to speak to Kieran about the videos because there is still the Zeppo vs Me set and the doubles set missing and it has been a while now. He uploaded the first ones at a good time but then he just forgot about all the other ones.

Kone

Smash Master
uhm its an absolute pain uploading things and kierans been ace with doing the amount he did so quickly. Normally the uk doesnt evenhave vids up or it takes forever. Just leave the lad alone, he'll do it when he can :/

Top Bottom