• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Global Character Guides - Zelda

sniperworm

Smash Ace
Yeah, I'll post it later today. I'm about to go to sleep (at 7:30am.... I know, I know), but after I get back from getting my hair done (heyyy, I'm a girl!), I'll post the thread.

It won't be jab or dtilt!
Wow, going to sleep at 7:30am, that must be sweet. At 7:30 in the morning I've already been working for over an hour...

Let me know. Also... I'll be in the chat again tonight lol, it was dead last time! But I think it's cos of time differences =p
What time zone are you in anyway? There's probably around a 12 hour difference between Hawaii and where you live, lol.

About the pictures I was talking about, I originally was gonna do that free camera thing, but I failed -_-. So whatevs! I'll just help like a normal person!

Interview today so I hopefully won't be poor anymore. Wish me luck!
Good luck.

Top Bottom