• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Giving away 4 copies of Amnesia: The Dark Descent

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Link to original post: [drupal=5426]Giving away 4 copies of Amnesia: The Dark Descent[/drupal]

So in honor of it being Halloween (or just about anyway) and my favorite horror game Amnesia being on sale, I purchased 4 gifted copies of the game to give away. Here's the conditions:

1. Post a link to your Steam Profile
2. Explain why you want it

By the end of the day on October 31st, I'll be choosing 4 people to give one copy of the game each to.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Now let's watch the plebs roll in and beg.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Not going to ask for a copy because I don't play games too often, but just want to stop by and say that this is really nice of you.

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
D: I'd love to play this, but my mom probably wouldn't let me... lol

It's so awesome of you to do this though :D

Kal

Smash Champion
Give it to that guy^, his avatar is ****ing sweet.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
I just realized I only wrote <3 as my explanation LOOOOOOOOOOL!

My reason for waiting it is because I need something to draw my mind away from the stress of school work. I play lots of League of Legends but the people I play with aren't ballsy so when late game kicks in we lose which in turn makes me super upset.

I really love scary movies so I assumed that a scary game would translate the same amout of enjoyment to me. =)

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
Amnesia is awesome. Congrats to whoever gets it.
Beat! you loser. You still post on this site but don't visit dgames? You sadden me.

GwJ take me out of the running assuming you didn't already decide. I don't have the time unfortunately.

Beat!

Smash Master
Beat! you loser. You still post on this site but don't visit dgames? You sadden me.
Oh yeah, that section exists.

I've kinda lost interest in mafia (my attention span is too short lol), but I guess I can pop in every now and then to say hi. I also figured some of you were mad at me for dropping out of a game without saying anything lol.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Sorry, I lost internet until today. I'll choose 4 right now.

edit:

These people will get it:

luv(sic)
NeverKnowsBest (Claimed)
Browny (Added)
Terywj (Claimed)

Expect a friend request from "Majin Baghul" sometime soon.

@NeverKnowsBest: You'll need to send me a request. I'm not able to add you. Here's my ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Slender_Mann/

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
I'll be on tomorrow basically all day sans 1030-1230 est so I'll hit you guys up then.

:phone:

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Ok, everyone should have their copy now. I forgot that I'm able to send gifts to people through steam gifts instead of doing the trade, so Browny should be getting his gift of Amnesia whenever he comes online next.

Happy gaming, folks.

Top Bottom