• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Give each other tips thread-

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
Don't always use your dash attack to pick up bananas. B-air is also a really good way to pick up bananas since you can retreat with it. F-air is also a good option but has more ending lag than B-air

T-block

B2B TST
^I like that, and I think pretty much every new Diddy falls into that habit.

SH instant throw is a good option too when you're running towards your banana.

Player-1

Smash Legend
Not really Tblock, I NEVER see any above average Diddy player dash attacking bananas as a habit, but I see a lot of average and below average diddy players doing it all the time.

T-block

B2B TST
Eh fine.

I still think there's this irresistable tendency to do it for everyone who picks up Diddy. How quickly they break that habit is a reflection on their skill as a player then =P

DFEAR

Smash Hero
the smart and better player will utilize dash attack when dash attack is the appropriate option.

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
Players should always be tilting their control stick when they are charging their popgun. The angle in which you are tilting your control stick should depend on where your opponent is or what attack you are predicting he will do next. This will save you from many shield pokes.

Remember that there a plenty of things that you can do with the popgun besides shoot with it

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=281874

Top Bottom